ICC WT20 | Afghanistan beat West Indies by 6 runs

#GreenRoars

T20I Star
Runs
Afghanistan Squad
Asghar Stanikzai*, Amir Hamza, Dawlat Zadran, Gulbadin Naib, Hamid Hassan, Karim Sadiq, Mohammad Nabi, Mohammad Shahzad†, Najibullah Zadran, Noor Ali Zadran, Rashid Khan, Samiullah Shenwari, Shafiqullah, Shapoor Zadran, Usman Ghani

West Indies Squad
DJG Sammy*, S Badree, SJ Benn, CR Brathwaite, DJ Bravo, J Charles, ADS Fletcher, CH Gayle, JO Holder, E Lewis, AR Nurse, D Ramdin†, AD Russell, MN Samuels, JE Taylor

Excellent sportsmanship shown by Ramdin, Umpire give the catch out, but he wasn't sure so asked umpire to check. Well done sir.

Afghanistan batting like Pakistan today.

Looks like this could be close here. Go afg. But I think WI still got this.

W.I 84/4 after 15 overs - 40 needed from 30 balls.

Afghans still putting up a fight here.

Ramdin isn't a T20 player he is in the same mold as Mushfiq and Sarfraz

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Judging by brain **** and shot hes just played he definatley aint a T20 player.

Great chance for Afghanistan to win now.

Afghans have been competative in all 4 games they have played in the tourney and have deserved to win one game atleast here.

Yeah I agree man, even Fletcher can bat, what's the point in picking him, here comes Sammy with One Two ka Four song, let's see how Lakhan bats.

Great chance for Afghanistan to win now.

They have had chances to win previous 3 games, no matter what at end of their stay in competition they should be proud of their efforts in each game.

it's really good to see the Afghans celebrating like the West Indians. I hope they get more opportunities at this level.

Windies are making this sweaty.

Love the pantomime that is Windies cricket, but I'm a sucker for a proper minnow.

Come on AFG.

BD fans desperately hoping for WI win here. They don't want to be the only winless team

Is it only me or umpiring has been against Afghan this match.

As i type. :out

time to strip BD of its test status n hand it over to Afganistan.. better team in terms of talent n potential..lolzz at BD being the 2nd best Asian side

That chikka brought the equation back in for the Windies. Damn.

Brathwaite showing why he deserves the big payout in IPL

Back