ICC WT20 | Group A | India VS Afghanistan | Colombo, 19th Sep 2012

I love how the first T20 international ball he faced he smashed Balaji for four

Afghanistan played really well .. had they taken the catches they would have been on winning side ..

Who is this commentator with Nasir hussain, he is annoying as hell this whole time

Every afghan player pulled a muscle or two. Need to work on fitness.

It could be the fitness or they could be really tensed up because of the anxiety! I don't think they lack fitness to be honest! They just need to relax more.. although I'd bet half the reason they're performing as well as they are is due to the high catecholamines in their blood :D Stress response: fight!

35 off 14 now. Doable, but unlikely. Had Nabi been there, the Afghans would've had a strong chance.

[QUOTE="No matter who wins, Afganistan is the winner to me. They have fought their hearts out and played like the fearless pathans! India will have to think seriously about the rest of the matches. The competition only gets tougher from here." /QUOTE]

From cricinfo

Shot Dawlat! :)))

:four

If Dawlat hits another boundary on this ball, then things will get interesting. :))

Had Afghans held on to their catches the situation would have been quite different

Back