ICC WT20 | Group A | India VS Afghanistan | Colombo, 19th Sep 2012

Too many for Afghanistan, Would have been different had they taken their catches.

hahaha i was hoping india will send them back to afgandooostan, ah well hopefully india will get them out for less than 50

Dissapointed with Raina. His shots were ugly. He got a lot of help from Afghan fielders. This indian batting looking unconvincng. Sorry we are not making the semis.

India will win but a good bowling performance from Afghanistan. The fielding let them down badly

Dropping the catches of Kohli and Raina have costed the Afghans here. But considering India's bowling, this target is still gettable. Come on Afghanistan!!

Too many drop catches and extras, apart from that some Special bowling from Afghans...respect

Trust me, Afghanistan can chase this, some of you here are really underestimating their batting

India would be happy with this total after 70 ish for 3 in 12 overs.

All Afghanistan need is 50 runs for 1 or 2 down in PP. Then do it in singles and doubles. Keep the wickets in hand and explode at India in death overs. But I think India wont let that happen. 70-30% in favor of India is this match.

Lol Yahoo Cricket: ''Target 160 will test Afghanistan for sure as they will be up against some quality seamers and spinners.''

Hahaha Yahoo cricket you so funneh :yk

India has run a big risk by scoring only 159. An upset is definitely on the cards.

what a shot to start the inning

good fielding not a four though

Khan saab gali maat do. acha no worries india will let them score 60 runs u can only dream of beating india.

^ Afghanistan has big hitters in the middle order. All it needs is one of them to score big. And we're a bowler short. I have a bad feeling about this.

^ Afghanistan has big hitters in the middle order. All it needs is one of them to score big. And we're a bowler short. I have a bad feeling about this.

do not worry mate..this is more than enough score for inida!

ashwin will cause problems for afghans ... if they play him out they have a chance

Afghanistan could have been chasing a not-impossible 130 had they held those catches. As it is, 160 will create too much pressure and I anticipate 100 all out.

Im sure indians have already started to get nervous with this afghani start :afridi

Back