ICC WT20 | India vs Pakistan | Super 8s | Colombo | 30/9/12 | Pakistan Innings

shows how rubbish batsmen :afridi is again and again proving himself rubbish ... poor razzaq sitting out coz of this bakwass player

This tweet was just a ball before Afridi dismissal!! This guy writes humor columns for CricInfo

@ajarrodkimber Dhoni just moved deep midwicket straighter while Afridi watched, and then Afridi looked down, and he moved him back to where he was.

10 runs in the last 3 overs in T20 :facepalm: Hafeez putting preassure on the rest of the batsmen

Turn, bounce, slow deck. Won't be easy hitting spinners for both teams.

Run out chance, looks well in.

man, harsha sounds so excited. He always does that, doesn't have much to add, just have an OGY all the time

Wow!!! So Wasim is good at bowling inswing, outswing, reverse swing and cleaning Indian ass.

poor cricket there, should be more diligent, PK cannot afford to lose another wicket

Pressure on Hafeez's batting partners with this woeful SR.

Over extra, risky but in the gap. 2 more

42-2 off 6. Could have had 10 more runs but will take this.

Patience guys. Hold off on the effigy burning for a few more overs please

Harsha bhogle should be given the most annoying commentator award

The depressing moment when you have all sloggers and no proper moments.

Indian, You lucky....

Lol. Such a dream start. Effing Hafeez. Looks suspicious. All other games he scored quick and now......

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk.

Hafeez needs to turn up, so far 7 runs in 6 overs!!!!

Match is lost. How are you going to defend 150 with 1 and a half fast bowlers? Idiots

Since India is playing a bowler short we need to score at lest 180 to have a chance

It's a decend start.....think hafeez wants a good platform to go for broke later

Lol HafeeZ

Hafeez's test match performance will lose it for Pakistan, too defensive

Back