ICC WT20 | Warm-Up 11 | India V Pakistan | Colombo, 17-Sep-2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why didn't Hafeez bowl himself out. Not really impressed by his captaincy today.

Pathetic body language by pakistan ! Hope someone sits down and has a talk with them ! They need to get their act together or else we're out in the first round ! Once again, pathetic....

India playing only 4 bowlers.....Pakistan got this as long as Jamshed gets a good start

Ganguly is annoying. Kohli is just something else, a very very special talent. He unnerves the bowlers with his confidence.

Thats the truth. He is special.

That six of Ajmal. Not many could have done that.

quite tough to chase the target but with small boundaries might be a intresting contest.

Pitch Got Nothing ...... Spinners hardly would be MUCH of the Support in Bowling Arsenal .. PACERS have to lift up the Game .... Good to see the Yorkers Firingup from Gul in the Last over ...

As for this Match .. well .. we can always Hope, Imran Nazir, Afridi, Malik, Akmals & Co to Fire Up .. All At ONCE ... :D

I expect India to win this one comfortably. Pak are awful chasers and for some reason always wet their pants when facing against India in any format of a World Cup, hence they've never beaten them since 92.

We may not be able to chase the score I want to at least see them play to a plan wishing thinking though with the like of nazir akmal's afridi in the side.

Mohammad Akram should have been appointed at lower level , he would have benifited the youngsters.

lol if I see a batting performance like that of the 3rd t20 vs aus, where they don't attempt to win, I will be pissed

Send Nazir and Afridi to open, Junior Akmal at 3, Kamran at 4..now that will be fun

Will actually be good practise chasing a large total. Let's see how they go about it.

Hafeez opening. Let's hope he doesn't get out in a soft way today.

Dot ball to start.

Its very sad to say but the harsh reality is that these days Pakistan Just cant win against India

Should start new thread

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Nazir on strike. Should be pretty funny either way.

Ganguly calling India's donkeys very strong in the field. :nasser

That was almost out. Nothing shot by Nazir really.

Nazir swinging like a madman. Well run for three there, poor fielding.

oh Balaji also in the team. There couldn't have been an easier team to Chase this target off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back