ICC WT20 | Warm-Up 11 | India V Pakistan | Colombo, 17-Sep-2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
can anyone tell me when will afridi became sensible ?? :mad:

not that, its the mangement that keeps on selecting him as a batsmen, along with Sami as a bowler and nazir as a opener.

Not the players fault, its the think-tank!

Balaji is not that bad you guys. He has always done well, his problem was injuries

Harhajan has missed the ball everytime it's come to him. :)))

They should have taken two and Umar Akmal is out caught and bowled next ball.

Ashwin singlehandely destroying Pakistan today. 4 wickets so far.

Superb bowling from this fellow.

Simple win for India now unless K Akmal produces a miracle knock.

Umar Akmal has never performed agains India, does a lot of talking on the field though.

I don't care much about Afridi. They will probably play him down the order in officials games. But I hope they dont play him at all

not that, its the mangement that keeps on selecting him as a batsmen, along with Sami as a bowler and nazir as a opener.

Not the players fault, its the think-tank!

bro im talking abt a player who is playing international cricket from past 16 years but he is still behaving like a mental doesnt know how to play sensibliy. everytime he came at the crease n lofted the ball without caring the situation of the match. :mad:

malik has a good chance of scoring a 20 on 30 balls. Pakistan shopuld not go for win now. Get ur eyes in

As usual India demolishes a very good spin bowling attack.... including the "Jadoogar" Ajmal....
Only Indians can hand out such treatment to the Pak Bowlers.....

that was no brain fart that was lack of skill his main issue is not his temperament but his limited range of strokes lack of strokes make him go for risky options.

ashwin is really a fat kumble..his mere presence is enough to confuse brainless the boy wonder!!

that was no brain fart that was lack of skill his main issue is not his temperament but his limited range of strokes lack of strokes make him go for risky options.
maybe he should stick to golf!

....No

Pakistan destroying Pakistan

Agreed. That post of mine was actually targeted at few Ashwin haters herein PP(some Indian and few Non Indian PPers who dont rate him as a bowler).

I am happy that he has performed as expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back