ICC WT20 | Warm-Up 11 | India V Pakistan | Colombo, 17-Sep-2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boyzzz today body language has been poor ! Negative lines being bowled , lack of energy ! Ab batting mein dekho kya karte hai !

India will score between 160-180 ! Hopefully lol

Fielding has been pathetic all morning, hiding Tanvir won't work but he never should have been on at long off.

Why do they always take Ajmal off when he's taking wickets? Then they bring him back when the batsmen are already settled and with no slip on.

Virat kholi looks dangerous

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Poor bowling by afridi

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

There must be at least 4 better t20 bowlers than afridi. Do we really need Afridi for his 4 ball exciting innings?

This really is embarrassing stuff for Afridi if he thinks he's a 'bowler first'.

turning out to be like Pak vs Saf t20 world cup 2009 warm up match

Wide again. Gets away with this one. 15 off te over.

All our bowlers seem to be hugging the leg-stump line.

I haven't seen one delivery that has troubled the batsmen. Placing anywhere they want.

Hahhahah rohit sharma back in form thanks to team pakistan !

Okay so pakistan are not out to win today ! Hopr they get their ghairat back when the tournament kick offs ! Game over for today

Why play 3 fast bowlers if you are not going to bowl them? Poor captaincy, Afridi was clearly not bowling well!

Pakistanis body language doesn't seem to be good. They seem as if this is all fun game and don't care.

these boundaries are big as my garden there should be an average size set by the icc....this is making pro cricket look like school cricket.

Manjoo, the only person thats distracted by the white patch is you, now please stfu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back