ICL | Lahore Badshahs v Chennai | Ahmedabad | 9/11/08

Easa

Senior Test Player
Runs
Post of the Week
Just a little bit more than 10 minutes until the start. It's a must-win game; without a win here, Lahore, by far the most talented team in the tournament, will be knocked out very early.

I don't really see us losing if we play anywhere close to our potential -- but we all know that Pakistani teams and cricket, in general, is a very funny game. So let's see how it happens.

Lahore lose the toss; we're batting first.

Must win for Lahore!!

Come on Badshahs!

oh hoo hoo isko kehtey hain khoobsoorat, absolute magic - Zee sports

Boi said:
Must win for Lahore!!

Come on Badshahs!

Easa said:
Just a little bit more than 10 minutes until the start. It's a must-win game; without a win here, Lahore, by far the most talented team in the tournament, will be knocked out very early.

The Badshahs will progress even if they lose this game so long as their net run rate remains better than Dhaka Warriors (the only team that could take the Badshahs place in the Semis). At the moment the NRR are:

Badshahs +0.827
Warriors +0.206

So even a narrow loss and the Badshahs will be playing in the Semis.

11/0 in 1.5
i hate this urdu commentary, they're so loud, and i don't understand a word of it -_-

HUGE SIX BY IMRAN NAZIR!
MASSIVE! GREAT SHOT! 62 meters!

and as I say it, ANOTHER FOUR! great batting.
22/0

2 HUGE sixes by Nazir, and finally a FOUR by Farhat!
42/0 in 4.2. excellent start

2 sixes to extra cover (Nazir) and a four to point (Farhat)
42-0 after 4.2 overs
Another solid six by Nazir to square leg
48-0

50/0 in 5 overs.
There was an interview with Yousuf a few minutes ago and the interviewer said that yousuf told him 200 would be a good score to put up :p
200?!!
unrealistic much?

Farhat nay garam joshi say bowler ka istaqbal kia. 2 fours
58-0 after 5.2 overs

Three more magnificent fours by Farhat! Non stop boundaries now.

62-0(5.3 ovs)

Almost gets out the next ball.

THAT WAS UP IN THE AIR FOR AGES BUT DROPPED!
Farhat was going for another maximum but he gets a single

As long as inzi doesn't have to come in Badsha's could score 250 here.

HUGE SIX! It was in the air for so long, looked to be caught but JUST travelled far enough for SIX!
76/0

Close shout for a run out. Gone!

Stupid running from Nazir there. Looks like 250 is out of the question now.

PakPassionate said:
Natalia i need your should for crying :(

here you go PP *hands over shoulder*

and a huge six by Naved, and a FOUR!

89/1 in 8.5

Ranandhino 22 off 9. and Farhat with a big slog six
Lahore 107-1 after 10 overs

Run rate 10.7.

Whenever there's a six how come the commentator always says something like "hayward soda club six"? brand advertising?!

BOWLED.
Naved gone after a good cameo.
Yousuf is the new man in :D
107/2

Greedy Yousuf goes for an appeal - don't know how he got that to be not out - it was definitely out.

Looked like Stuart Law was going to appeal on the appeal. Double Dare :D
It was Farhat first who signaled the T to MoYo

Lahore needs 2 fours in this over

Farhat ends the slow over with a six and four. moves to 62 off 35
Lahore 132-2 after 13

the manager of chennai superstar is giving interview by wearing sunglasses in night

Inzi and Yousuf batting together. Lets hope they can score faster then 5/over.

who is this english umpire becausa i have noticed when ever any Pakistani player ask him abt the decision he just show thm they way to leave such happened with imran nazir today and before also when again imran nazir was stumped and he asked for referral and this same umpire raised his arm up and asked him to leave whereas when in this match ian harvey and hayward asking abt not out decision he was very calm and easy in listening their comments
is it only me who noticed this or someone else also

Molvi Saab needs to have a go now....been there for 11 balls for his 7

Inzi down the track and nicely stopped by the bowler off his own bowling

itsmek1 said:
who is this english umpire becausa i have noticed when ever any Pakistani player ask him abt the decision he just show thm they way to leave such happened with imran nazir today and before also when again imran nazir was stumped and he asked for referral and this same umpire raised his arm up and asked him to leave whereas when in this match ian harvey and hayward asking abt not out decision he was very calm and easy in listening their comments

You talking about Tong Greig?

2 more classy dot balls to Yousuf. :)))

Im just kidding. Followed by a single.

LOL Yousuf tries to slog but gets a bottom edge
he's on 8 off 15 :(

itsmek1 said:

That Imran Nazir one was nonsense - how can you appeal against a run-out which has been adjudicated by the third umpire.

:moyo Six over cover.

That should make up a bit for all those dots.

Dropped next ball.

Back