If you're single, can I hook you up? - Nawaz Sharif

WithLoveFromCanada

ODI Debutant
Runs
If you're single, can I hook you up with two people that I know might be interested in you

:)))

- these are the words of Nawaz Sharif ..yes you wont believe it..neither can I...two time ex Prime Minister said this words to Kim Barker of chicago tribune according to her.

I haven't read this book myself but thats what I heard from Mubashir Lucman.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know how much I trust Mubashir, because he once said Ishrat-ul-Ibad has a house in Mississauga, Vancouver :facepalm:

Somebody posted some excerpts from the book (unconfirmed) but thats what that guy posted on youtube comment section as according to him he read the book:

I found some very interesting things in The Taliban Shuffel , written by Kim Barker

Sharif just looked at me. “How can you get a text message that long on your telephone?”

“It’s an e-mail,” I said, slightly shocked that Sharif was unconcerned about what I had just said. “This is a BlackBerry phone. You can get email on it.”

“Ah, e-mail,” he said. “ I must look into this BlackBerry”

Sharif ignored... & started to talk about where he wanted to take me.

“I would like to take you for a ride in the country, and take you for lunch at a restaurant in Lahore, but because of my position, I cannot.”

“That’s OK. I have to go.”

“I am still planning to buy you a phone. Which do u like— BlackBerry, Nokia, iPhone?”

But Sharif had ended our visit with a dangling proposition — the mysterious identity of a second potential friend. I decided to stick to a ...phone relationship. (Kim Barker)

He looked at my tape recorder and asked me to turn it off. Eventually

I obliged. Then Sharif brought up his real reason for inviting me to lunch.

“Kim. I have come up with two possible friends for you.”

At last.

“Who?”

He waited a second, looked toward the ceiling, then seemingly picked the top name from his subconscious. “The first is Mr. Z.”… “Zardari? No way. That will never happen,” I said.

“What’s wrong with Mr. Zardari?” Sharif asked. “Do you not find him

attractive?”
… (Kim Barker)

Bolded parts made me :)))

I cant believe it our leader is thinking about hooking her up rather than our issues....this is sad reality of Nawaz Sharif (if true)

Last edited:
I don't know how much I trust Mubashir, because he once said Ishrat-ul-Ibad has a house in Mississauga, Vancouver :facepalm:

He shouldn't lie as he's reading from a book and he's saying this book is out of shelves from Pakistan. Very big possibility because those brothers are fools and they dont know the power of internet yet. Look at the convo I posted above.

Seems to me nawaz sharif is a real dakkhan instead of a lion he claims to be.

Somebody posted some excerpts from the book (unconfirmed) but thats what that guy posted on youtube comment section as according to him he read the book:

Bolded parts made me :)))

I cant believe it our leader is thinking about hooking her up rather than our issues....this is sad reality of Nawaz Sharif (if true)

LOL, I was just reading that as well... hooking up with zardari... and attractive :))) :)))

I am no fan of Nawaz Sharif but this sounds like he was joking with her. Why on earth will he mention Zardari to her as someone to hook up with. Is he Zardari's best pal, is he his dad...I mean it does not make sense at all. One has to read the whole chapter of this book to know the context of this conversation.

Its a typical smear campaign as far as I am concerned. Army is after PML-N. They want to unite small parties like PTI, JUI, MQM, Musharraf group, PML-Q (Hum khayal group) together to prevent PML-N landslide in Punjab.

Luqman is a known mouthpiece of the establishment. The guy use to work for NOTW. He is a tabloid journalist, has no credilibility what so ever.

This whole thing is retarded if you ask me.

If you're into politics you would know yourself that PML - N as a party sucks. Nawaz Sharif as a leader can be the worst leader to lead Punjab, a province which has given Pakistan so much. Its better if leaders like Nawaz Sharif can be get rid of so that new deserving crop who should lead Punjab get a chance to do so.

crude and disgraceful attempt by American Zionist media to defame Mian sahab.

crude and disgraceful attempt by American Zionist media to defame Mian sahab.

nice joke :)))

you dont need to set anything up to defame our leaders.

And if they want to defame him or get him out of the picture, they can do it much more badly and in a manner which could end Nawaz Sharif's possibility to lead Pakistan ever. You know what I mean :).

bakwaas, absolute bakwaas.

LOL KOI NAHI! Hum To AAB Sirf Tayari Ker Rahe Hein. Now Let Them bring Sita White E.t.c when we question them on tax records. I don't want to adopt the MQM Style but PML(N) morons never answer the question and instead bring up sita white again and again.

is PTI teaching its kaarkun mudslinging and discussing irrelevant subjects?

no wonder the party is down in the proverbial dumps.

is PTI teaching its kaarkun mudslinging and discussing irrelevant subjects?

no wonder the party is down in the proverbial dumps.

Actually PTI is telling everyone to stay focus on issues instead of mudslinging.

But we are ready for any mudslinging that is to come from PML(N) this time. This won't be 1997 aur

iss Dafa Eeenth ka Jawab Pathar say diya Jaye Ga.

Like POTW on PP... MQM must have a competition as to who produces the most uncultured and nonsensical diatribe in media

Actually PTI is telling everyone to stay focus on issues instead of mudslinging.

But we are ready for any mudslinging that is to come from PML(N) this time. This won't be 1997 aur

iss Dafa Eeenth ka Jawab Pathar say diya Jaye Ga.

then I guess you are not learning/listening properly.

Oh dear.... better watch out... Mustafa Kamal will "not let you come out of your house in Canada" if you ever dare say anything about his Quaid :)

that video was so disturbing, the way he kept saying "Mere Quaid Mere Quaid", he was making him out to be some kind of deity.

that video was so disturbing, the way he kept saying "Mere Quaid Mere Quaid", he was making him out to be some kind of deity.

That was most certainly disturbing because he is meant to be the acceptable face of MQM... I hate to see the nasty one!!

Why do most MQM politician seem like that have an anger management problem? :)

Last edited:
why would he want to run away?

maybe he would have to answer why PML(N) government in Punjab didn't bring espionage charges against Raymond Davis and who Paid money to the families of victims shot by Raymond Davis.

and why was noone charged with murder of obaid.

maybe he would have to answer why PML(N) government in Punjab didn't bring espionage charges against Raymond Davis and who Paid money to the families of victims shot by Raymond Davis.

Where is the family now? Anyone seen or heard from them?

Rehman Malik was a lot more involved in matters than PML-N.

Where is the family now? Anyone seen or heard from them?

No idea. PML(N) gov't in Punjab should be able to tell us that but they won't. Again No Idea Why People/PML(N) supporters/sympathizers ignore the fact PML(N) gov't didn't charge Raymond Davis with Espionage.

No idea. PML(N) gov't in Punjab should be able to tell us that but they won't. Again No Idea Why People/PML(N) supporters/sympathizers ignore the fact PML(N) gov't didn't charge Raymond Davis with Espionage.

and that Musahidullah guy was saying "yeh tu aap PTI walon se poochain ke families kahan gaee...inho ne tu kaha hum guard karaingay" whaatay jerk:)))

and that Musahidullah guy was saying "yeh tu aap PTI walon se poochain ke families kahan gaee...inho ne tu kaha hum guard karaingay" whaatay jerk:)))

What You Don't know that PTI has been ruling the country for last three years and really should know where these people are.

Actually It was Pervez Rasheed on Capital Talk with Hamid Mir.

LOL. Bahi Punjab Mein Gov't PML(N) ke Hai. Aap Unke liye Bahane Na Banaye.

PML(N) and PPP are same thing.

Federal government supersedes provincial one, it really isn't that hard to understand.

Altaf is like his father figure, so if someone insults your father and calls him animal and stuff, you would react in the same manner or even worse.

IT - I heard a rumour that the establishment is priming IK to be the next leader of Pakistan as he is the only credible candidate left... Any truth?

Altaf is like his father figure, so if someone insults your father and calls him animal and stuff, you would react in the same manner or even worse.

except that he isn't his father.

That's why I said father "figure"...I am sure you have someone elder who you respect and wouldn't dare anyone talking crap about him...not necessarily your father.

EE - Why he respects Altaf is a different debate, but since he does, his reaction was justified.

if he was lying about said father figure, then I would be angered.

for that cab driver turned murderer, its laughable and disgusting.

IT - I heard a rumour that the establishment is priming IK to be the next leader of Pakistan as he is the only credible candidate left... Any truth?

We are hearing the same rumors but there is no evidence to back that up. I did Post one of Imran Khan's clip here about 3 months ago where he said he met ISI Chief and discussed War on Terror. we all know Imran Khan has not been on line and listening to anything Military establishment has been saying for last ten years.

To me its PML(N) propaganda who are afraid that PTI is breaking their vote bank in Punjab.

:))) break up their vote bank :)))

are we talking politics or comedy?

if he was lying about said father figure, then I would be angered.

for that cab driver turned murderer, its laughable and disgusting.

I should have said "any reasonable person" would react in the same manner if someone called your elder animal, dog and what not.

IT - I don't say it with negative or suspicious overtones... If they are... perhaps they will be doing something good for once!!

We need presidential style of government and let the head of state be decided by the people directly. I am in doubt, IK would win by a landslide.

IT - I don't say it with negative or suspicious overtones... If they are... perhaps they will be doing something good for once!!

We need presidential style of government and let the head of state be decided by the people directly. I am in doubt, IK would win by a landslide.

Imran khan is the only option left that can stop this war of terror and bring people together be it americans, Pakistani Talibans, Afghani Talibans or Pakistani People to bring peace in this region.

Personally I would not support any deal with Pakistani Establishment. we need to wait and let people elect us in parliament. any Deal with Military will tie our hands and won't let us do anything. (I sound like a PPliya right now)

^ and that naiveté is exactly why IK will never become PM.

Imran khan is the only option left that can stop this war of terror and bring people together be it americans, Pakistani Talibans, Afghani Talibans or Pakistani People to bring peace in this region.

Personally I would not support any deal with Pakistani Establishment. we need to wait and let people elect us in parliament. any Deal with Military will tie our hands and won't let us do anything. (I sound like a PPliya right now)

No hope in Sindh nor Balochistan..... Infact will make PPP stronger by taking away seats from N.

^ and that naiveté is exactly why IK will never become PM.

Aaap Dekte Jaien Bahi age hota hai Kia. Tomorrow's Dharna in Peshwar will give us a hint of things to come in near future for Imran Khan and PTI.

No hope in Sindh nor Balochistan..... Infact will make PPP stronger by taking away seats from N.

The real battle ground will be KPK and Punjab and PTI will wipe out ANP in KPK. we need to see how things turn out in Punjab. One thing is for sure no one will be able to form a gov't without Imran Khan.

I would be brutally honest with you, I don't think IK will win a single seat in Sindh because people are regionally biased in Pakistan, they would never vote for someone outside of their province or even city, just like Punjab will never vote for MQM, or Sindh will never vote for PMLN. It's a bitter truth.

I would be brutally honest with you, I don't think IK will win a single seat in Sindh because people are regionally biased in Pakistan, they would never vote for someone outside of their province or even city, just like Punjab will never vote for MQM, or Sindh will never vote for PMLN. It's a bitter truth.

Punjab and KPK have in past voted for PPP and showed that they don't stick to one party. The problem is karachi where it used to religious parties and now its just MQM. We will have to see what happens in next election.

Punjab and KPK have in past voted for PPP and showed that they don't stick to one party. The problem is karachi where it used to religious parties and now its just MQM. We will have to see what happens in next election.

funny how you mention Punjab and KPK (provinces) with Karachi (city). Comparing the election patterns of Lahore and Karachi would be more appropriate.

........and I am supposed to believe "HER" and this Mubashar guy...................>yeah right

The reason why there is so much mudslinging between the MQM and the PML-N is because the PML-N know that the MQM stand against everything they stand for,i.e the feudal landlords,the elite.

NS does not judge books by their covers . This woman and her next 1500 generations will be set for life if she gets to marry apne sadar saheb . But this , to me , looks more like a publicity stunt to sell her books

NS does not judge books by their covers . This woman and her next 1500 generations will be set for life if she gets to marry apne sadar saheb . But this , to me , looks more like a publicity stunt to sell her books

you are saying like he is some kind of saint,havent you read books about nawaz sharif?
This must be true joke or not.
He wasnt concerned about the situation in but was joking and flirting.

LOL KOI NAHI! Hum To AAB Sirf Tayari Ker Rahe Hein. Now Let Them bring Sita White E.t.c when we question them on tax records. I don't want to adopt the MQM Style but PML(N) morons never answer the question and instead bring up sita white again and again.

MQM do exactly the same (they are much worse in fact), please dont use those thugs as 'supporting evidence' yaar

The reason why there is so much mudslinging between the MQM and the PML-N is because the PML-N know that the MQM stand against everything they stand for,i.e the feudal landlords,the elite.

Agreed. MQM consists of mostly middle class or slightly upper class politicians while PML-N, PML-Q, PPP mostly consists of Land Lords, Chaudries, Waderais... etc etc. They can't help the poor people of PAK. Never! And I remember Nawaz Sharif forced operation against MQM in Karachi during his reign.

Bumping this old thread to highlight certain posters who always come up and detract the topic if its not based on a certain party. There're people here who criticize one side of the picture but doesn't show up to criticize the other half even if its just and if they do show up - they come up with this rubbish logic of defence "what about that other leader? what about that other guy? why not them?".

Last edited:
Bumping this old thread to highlight certain posters who always come up and detract the topic if its not based on a certain party. There're people here who criticize one side of the picture but doesn't show up to criticize the other half even if its just and if they do show up - they come up with this rubbish logic of defence "what about that other leader? what about that other guy? why not them?".

@ WLFC

I don't think there are many PML(N) supporters here. Only AZ and maybe Eagle_Eye. am I missing anyone else.

Nothing against AZ as he knows me and I know his viewpoint. But yeah special honors to Eagle Eye and other like minded people for this bump. In another thread, he's indirectly accusing me of being pro-MQM which is not the case. He doesn't know about me zilch. I bumped this topic for him to let him see my old and unedited response about his question on MQM. But didnt you notice how he simply tried to divert this thread and another one (CH Nisar one) from PML N to MQM???? Instead of replying in defense of PML (which AZ did in his own way) he simply tried to push this thread towards mqm and yet he was on mqm thread posting about ethnic discrimination and all but on a personal level he's not even doing justice.

Charity begins at home somebody said!

Last edited:
MQM do exactly the same (they are much worse in fact), please dont use those thugs as 'supporting evidence' yaar

MQM >>>> Noora league. I only hold two things against MQM

1. Their Quaid-e-Tehreek.
2. Militant Wing.

Kim Barker Exposes Nawaz Sharif in Interview on ABC Conversations with Richard Fidler

[UTUBE]2DyAFU9GNd8[/UTUBE]

:p

DGeVvqOXUAAJGOy.jpg:small

Lady could be lying to get attention! Nawaz Sharif is James Bond!:harby He can have any lady in the world that he wants, easily! :rp He's a chick magnet if ever there was one!:maqsood With breath taking looks and a physique to die for he has it all!::maqsood

Back