Imran Khan claims ‘assassins’ were positioned at Judicial Complex

Will Imran Khan ever be arrested and jailed?

• Total voters
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">My message to the nation to stand resolute and fight for Haqeeqi Azadi & rule of law. <a href="https://t.co/bgVuOjsmHG">pic.twitter.com/bgVuOjsmHG</a></p>— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) <a href="https://twitter.com/ImranKhanPTI/status/1635618764589879297?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 14, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">My message to the nation to stand resolute and fight for Haqeeqi Azadi & rule of law. <a href="https://t.co/bgVuOjsmHG">pic.twitter.com/bgVuOjsmHG</a></p>— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) <a href="https://twitter.com/ImranKhanPTI/status/1635618764589879297?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 14, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Looking energetic and focused, looks to have recovered!

What will it take for Pakistanis to rise up against their establishment?

Protests in major cities after Imran’s call as police, PTI workers’ clash continues outside Zaman Park

Protests broke out in major cities on Tuesday at the call of PTI Chairman Imran Khan as police and party workers continued to clash outside his Zaman Park residence in Lahore.

Protests broke out in Islamabad, Peshawar and Karachi after Imran called on his supporters to “come out” following police’s use of tear gas and a water cannon on supporters outside Zaman Park.

Videos shared by the PTI’s Karachi chapter showed workers gathered at Qayyumabad Chowrangi, II Chundrigar, Hassan Square and Sohrab Goth.

In Peshawar, a large number of PTI supporters demonstrated outside the press club. After demonstrating at the press club, PTI workers blocked Sher shah Suri road and started marching towards the Governor House.

Islamabad police said that PTI protesters had blocked Tarnol Road but timely action had been taken to reopen it for traffic. “A case has been registered in Tarnol Police Station against the PTI workers who blocked the road on the orders of Imran Khan,” police said.

Imran tells supporters to ‘come out’

In a video message on Twitter, Imran said police had arrived at Zaman Park to arrest him. “They think that after I am arrested, the nation will fall asleep. You have to prove them wrong,” he said.

The PTI chairman said everyone should come out of their homes for their rights and “haqeeqi azaadi” (true freedom).

“If something happens to me and I am sent to jail or if I am killed, you have to prove that you will struggle without Imran Khan and not accept the slavery of these thieves and of the one person who has been making decisions for the country,” said the former premier, who has continued his confrontational rhetoric against the establishment since his ouster in April last year.

PTI’s Fawad Chaudhry also asked PTI supporters to gather in the streets in a show of solidarity with Imran.

Interior Minister Rana Sanaullah, however, said that officials would arrest Imran in accordance with the court’s directives and produce him in court.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1742146/i...-off-outside-zaman-park-dig-islamabad-injured

PK under fascism-Arrested for what?Thugs have no clue why they arresting him except to stop the elections.

Islamabad DIG severely injured. Apparently PTI supporters threw stones at him and beat him.

so Imran khan using his supporters as pawns.

he should come out and hand himself over to the police. Shouldn't break the law if he fears soo much

Islamabad DIG severely injured. Apparently PTI supporters threw stones at him and beat him.

no worries, now adays everything gets caught on tape, those people will be dealt with in a proper way by the police :)

so Imran khan using his supporters as pawns.

he should come out and hand himself over to the police. Shouldn't break the law if he fears soo much

Why are are attacking innocent people? They killed Arshad Sharif, Zille Shah and attacked women and children who aren't armed. Are you guys so desperate and so immoral that you have killed and will kill innocent people to Stay in power?

Off course they did. And Zille Shah wasn't arrested and IK killed him, oh sorry, he was arrested and IK FIR on killing was quietly forgotten and it was all an accident

Why are are attacking innocent people? They killed Arshad Sharif, Zille Shah and attacked women and children who aren't armed. Are you guys so desperate and so immoral that you have killed and will kill innocent people to Stay in power?

police has been ordered by court to arrest him. Now if IMran decides to use civilians as pawns than thats his choice.

You cannot obstruct the law and than expect to get away with it by using people as pawns.

If people are gonna stand in the way, they are playing their part in assisting a person who has arrest warrants out. Thus, those people trying to stop the arrest will and should also be arrested.

police has been ordered by court to arrest him. Now if IMran decides to use civilians as pawns than thats his choice.

You cannot obstruct the law and than expect to get away with it by using people as pawns.

If people are gonna stand in the way, they are playing their part in assisting a person who has arrest warrants out. Thus, those people trying to stop the arrest will and should also be arrested.

On what charge? They have no cases, they want to kill him. He has offered to appear with video link but why have they refused? Do you know. The person charged with attempted IK has been allowed but Not IK

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">International media's reporting the injustice & oppression against Imran Khan! <br>To those powerful ones, go shutdown international media too! This is the nation of Pakistan & this is their homeland you've been bloody playing with it as if it was your birthright! <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/%D8%B2%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86_%D9%BE%D8%A7%D8%B1%DA%A9_%D9%BE%D9%8F%DB%81%D9%86%DA%86%D9%88?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#زمان_پارک_پُہنچو</a> <a href="https://t.co/fLZL9Jjydh">pic.twitter.com/fLZL9Jjydh</a></p>— Momina Abid (@Momina_Abidd) <a href="https://twitter.com/Momina_Abidd/status/1635668630959431680?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 14, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

And if you are concerned about the law why are the AZ and The Witch walking around. What happened to their cases and the cases of SS and Billos ugly auntie. The murderers of Zille Shah. So cut the crap about the law. These are made up cases so they can kill him

May God give strength to our ranger force :)

Although Dawn is reporting that they don't have the men for the elections. Desperate last stand of the Junta against the people of PK. You have no support, you are criminals imposing a dictatorship

If Imran is innocent he should simply surrender and let justice take its course

What’s the point of resisting arrest?

What is the charge? What's he been tried for? And more importantly is about to do a runner? He appeared in court last week. Stop being naive and pretend you don't understand why they are doing this

What is the charge? What's he been tried for? And more importantly is about to do a runner? He appeared in court last week. Stop being naive and pretend you don't understand why they are doing this

Well, there is a squadron of rangers outside of his residence. Must be serious. What’s more serious is that he is resisting arrest. I’m sure he will get bail or released without charge if he is innocent

Justice? Maybe you've been away, Pakistan is ruled by traitors, cowards, thieves and criminals. I doubt you would be so happy to go into custody under such people if you were innocent.

The point is if Imran is killed inside, the whole of Pakistan will be in ruins.

The people of Pakistan have a duty to defend him and ensure he remains safe...by any means necessary.

Situ getting beyond control all the main roads and junction being filled up by PTI workers, SS the PM may have to run without clothes

Well, there is a squadron of rangers outside of his residence. Must be serious. What’s more serious is that he is resisting arrest. I’m sure he will get bail or released without charge if he is innocent

Is he convicted? No, has been even tried, no,. The issue is that yesterday's rally showed IKs support and the Junta and their front men are angry and feel humiliated. The problem is that they 80 cases and none of them have any legs, so the plan is to kill IK or lock him up so he can't campaign

Imran Khan first was absent in parliament to face no confidence vote and now not appeared in court to face the charges. For a person who acts brave, he seems to run away a lot from facing the heat. The law of the land should be same and followed by everyone. It appears to me he is trying to create a parallel govt.

Imran Khan first was absent in parliament to face no confidence vote and now not appeared in court to face the charges. For a person who acts brave, he seems to run away a lot from facing the heat. The law of the land should be same and followed by everyone. It appears to me he is trying to create a parallel govt.

No offence but nobody in Pak cares what RSS and their fans think. We know they would love for IK to disappear as he spoke the truth against them.

IK has been in jail before. He is braver than any Pakistani and esp any Indian alive today.

At least gather some facts before you open your mouth. He appeared in court last week and he asked for the fake Toshakhana case to be moved from F8 because the court wasn't secure. Why do Inds open their mouth without facts

No offence but nobody in Pak cares what RSS and their fans think. We know they would love for IK to disappear as he spoke the truth against them.

IK has been in jail before. He is braver than any Pakistani and esp any Indian alive today.

Vote of no confidence is democratic right of every opposition. Most Prime Ministers around the world face it with chin high. Imran was the first PM that I have seen ran away keeping his party hanging in the parliament. That is definitely not very brave.

As far as no one in Pakistan cares what RSS thinks, it was Imran himself played S.Jaishankar's (BJP Minister) video in his rally...LOL :afridi1

Vote of no confidence is democratic right of every opposition. Most Prime Ministers around the world face it with chin high. Imran was the first PM that I have seen ran away keeping his party hanging in the parliament. That is definitely not very brave.

As far as no one in Pakistan cares what RSS thinks, it was Imran himself played S.Jaishankar's (BJP Minister) video in his rally...LOL :afridi1

But why are commenting without facts. Bajwa, Maryam and Latif have said it was coup. So what is the point of you jabbering on

IK has protective bail until the 18th, so why is he being arrested today. Did the mafia get the ***** after yesterday. And as he has protective bail, who is in the wrong and breaking the law. Or you too simple to understand

Abay chup kur kay araam say baitho..don't comment on things you dont understand. We don't need fascists telling us what law and order is all about..

Yes Modi is braver.

Imran was alluding to a policy of a nation not the people.

IK has protective bail until the 18th, so why is he being arrested today. Did the mafia get the ***** after yesterday. And as he has protective bail, who is in the wrong and breaking the law. Or you too simple to understand

Default could be near or simply these evil crooks want him gone now.

Will they continue all night or give up soon now?

Stick to the topic.

Cut out the abuse guys.

Inshallah the time will come soon when imran will be arrested. He is using human shields

Last edited by a moderator:
So Khan will lock himself into Zaman Park hoping for the rangers to just get bored and go home?

Inshallah the time will come soon when imran will be arrested. He is using human shields

Only cowards like you support criminals, 000s have turned up to protect their leader. See the difference between a leader and overweight 35 year that has bigger backside than rugby player.

Its interesting we have people making dua, Inshallah to for Imran;s arrest.

Imagine praying to the Lord who knows all that he should help with injustice and help crooks and murderers.

The Rangers should also be very careful, any bad move could mean their army in future will fall.

Its interesting we have people making dua, Inshallah to for Imran;s arrest.

Imagine praying to the Lord who knows all that he should help with injustice and help crooks and murderers.

The Rangers should also be very careful, any bad move could mean their army in future will fall.

Its not even funny. They are literally praying for IKs death so that their crooks can give them a crumb of their tables.

Not a good look for the champion of justice

If you have done nothing wrong, follow the law and surrender peacefully

Its not even funny. They are literally praying for IKs death so that their crooks can give them a crumb of their tables.

This is sadly the cancer which is killing Pakistan. Pakistan has to be up there in terms of traitors. Decades of people living of corrupt money is now scaring them. Yet they think the Almighty will save them so they can continue living off the poor of Pakistan.

Thousands are arriving at Zaman Park now.

I dont think these Rangers are brave enough, they will run off in a few hours INSHALLAH.

Seems like Pakistanis too indulge in व्यक्ति पूजा like us. :afridi

Relax Bewal kyun thak ra eh?

No one wants Imran Khan killed :))

Apart from the people your support. Even the babies of the PDM are forced to stay awake without a bottle until they make dua for his death.

Why do you support these people who are going to hell and then make dua for their plans too? Im genuine in my interest.

This is sadly the cancer which is killing Pakistan. Pakistan has to be up there in terms of traitors. Decades of people living of corrupt money is now scaring them. Yet they think the Almighty will save them so they can continue living off the poor of Pakistan.

I dont think these Rangers are brave enough, they will run off in a few hours INSHALLAH.

Why though? They are servants of Pakistan. They are the servants of the law. Why should they be unsuccessful in carrying out the orders handed to them from above?

Apart from the people your support. Even the babies of the PDM are forced to stay awake without a bottle until they make dua for his death.

Why do you support these people who are going to hell and then make dua for their plans too? Im genuine in my interest.

I honestly don’t support them

I support the law. The Nizaam

Relax Bewal kyun thak ra eh?

No one wants Imran Khan killed :))

Off course they dont. I dont know your niyaat, but i can assure you that Major wants him dead, he called Arshad Sharif a coward and said that IK staged the attack on himself except that the POTENTIAL killer confessed to the "killing"( not realising that IK wasnt dead) and was given airtime for his confession but IK the victim was banned from PTV.

Imran is now immortal - all people including the cops I met whilst trying to cover tonight's PSL practice are sympathetic to IK.

I see drug dealers in my area with big cars and bling, i dont envy them, i feel pity for them. Its the same for the children of bureaucrats that support AZ and Billo

So where do you stand on Arshad Sharif, Zille Shah and the attack on IK. Who was behind the killings and the failed killing

I don’t know about Zille Shah, I haven’t read about that case

On Arshad Sharif, all I know is that children have lost a father. That is hurtful. I don’t know the details of his reporting against the Army and why it reached to the point of him being killed abroad. I really have not studied it. But children have lost a father. That for me is unacceptable and InshaAllah justice is served for those children who have lost their father

On Arshad Sharif, all I know is that children have lost a father. That is hurtful. I don’t know the details of his reporting against the Army and why it reached to the point of him being killed abroad. I really have not studied it. But children have lost a father. That for me is unacceptable and InshaAllah justice is served for those children who have lost their father

Well if you are just a poster without an agenda, then its time to read up and then post. Zille Shah was murdered by the criminals but despite the threats to the family it cant be covered up( dad has brow beaten but brother cant be beaten( at the time of writing). The guy was a special child and beaten to pulp, and his murder will haunt these haraamis until they take their last breath. You will cry at what they did to him. Come back to me with questions on his murder

Why though? They are servants of Pakistan. They are the servants of the law. Why should they be unsuccessful in carrying out the orders handed to them from above?

They have a brain or not? Yes I understand jobs to do, wages to earn etc but this is no ordinary event. Any of these rangers who dare shoot a bullet at IK will one day be hanged along with the traitor leaders as they have no right to kill him or any protesters. Their job doesnt allow this.

I honestly don’t support them

I support the law. The Nizaam

If you support the law you would be making dua for Sharifs and Zardaris first but you're not.

And one more thing, IK was being charged with his murder and an FIR was registered against him. Then when post mortem showed he was beaten to death, suddenly they changed their tune and they said he died in an accident. So explain this law to me? why was registered the FIR registered and by who? read up and why

And one more thing, IK was being charged with his murder and an FIR was registered against him. Then when post mortem showed he was beaten to death, suddenly they changed their tune and they said he died in an accident. So explain this law to me? why was registered the FIR registered and by who? read up and why

Alright Pal

For your sake I will read up. But what gaurentee is it that the reporting on both cases is impartial and not PTI propaganda?

LIVE: PTI WORKERS TAKE CONTROL OF ZAMAN PARK AFTER HOURS-LONG FACE-OFF WITH POLICE

LAHORE: The Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) workers and supporters have taken control of Zaman Park Lahore following hours-long face-off with police, who arrived to arrest former prime minister Imran Khan in the Toshakana case, ARY News reported on Tuesday.

According to details, the police failed to arrest the former premier despite the passage of seven hours as PTI workers laid siege to the path leading to Imran Khan’s residence as well as Canal Road.

Taking control of Zaman Park, the PTI workers and supporters chanted slogans in favour of Imran Khan.

An Islamabad police team reached Lahore to arrest Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf Chairman Imran Khan after a district and sessions court issued his non-bailable arrest warrants for failing to attend the hearing in Toshakhana reference.

The court of ADSJ Zafar Iqbal restored non-bailable arrest warrants for Imran in the Toshakhana reference. It instructed the police to arrest the PTI chief and present him in court by March 18.

In a statement, the Islamabad police spokesperson said that they have reached Lahore to arrest PTI chief on court orders. Later, party workers and police officials clashed outside his Zaman Park residence in Lahore.

The Islamabad police used water cannons and tear gas to disperse PTI workers gathered outside party chief Imran Khan’s Zaman Park residence in Lahore.

https://arynews.tv/imran-khan-arrest-live-updates-from-zaman-park/

I don't have a dog in this fight.

I am open to believing posters who say Imran is innocent.

But resisting arrest is not good leadership, he is putting his supporters and public property at risk.

Day-long Zaman Park clash, protests across cities continue with police no closer to arresting Imran

Protests broke out in major cities on Tuesday at the call of PTI Chairman Imran Khan as police and party workers continued to clash outside his Zaman Park residence in Lahore.

Intermittent tear gas shelling is ongoing at Zaman Park as police — which was previously camped out at a security barrier outside the neighbourhood — has been forced to retreat towards Mall Road. PTI workers, meanwhile, have laid siege to the path leading to Imran’s residence as well as Canal Road.

With police seeking Imran’s arrest, Protests broken out in Islamabad, Peshawar, Karachi and Rawalpindi after the PTI chief called on his supporters to “come out” following police’s use of tear gas and water cannons on supporters outside Zaman Park.

Protests in major cities

In Karachi, PTI workers protested at 4K Chowrangi, 5 Star Chowrangi, Banaras Chowk, Al-Asif Square, Shaheen Chowk, Mirza Adam Khan Chowk, and Murghi Khana.

Videos shared by the PTI’s Karachi chapter also showed workers gathered at Qayyumabad Chowrangi, II Chundrigar, Hassan Square and Sohrab Goth.

The PTI claimed that Sindh police fired tear gas shells at its workers and supporters at Hassan Square to disperse the crowd.

Footage shared by the party showed party workers running away amid the sound of gunfire.

In Peshawar, a large number of PTI supporters demonstrated outside the press club. Workers also blocked Sher shah Suri road and marched towards the Governor House.

Islamabad police said that PTI protesters had blocked Tarnol Road but timely action had been taken to reopen it for traffic. “A case has been registered in Tarnol Police Station against the PTI workers who blocked the road on the orders of Imran Khan,” police said.

In Rawalpindi, protesters marched to Committee Chowk and also gathered at Liaqat Bagh but were later dispersed by police officials.

A spokesperson for Rawalpindi police said workers at Liaqat Bagh pelted stones at officials after which police baton-charged them.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1742146/d...inue-with-police-no-closer-to-arresting-imran

I don't have a dog in this fight.

I am open to believing posters who say Imran is innocent.

But resisting arrest is not good leadership, he is putting his supporters and public property at risk.

He has bail until the 18th. The mafia lost their nerve because the IHC was due to hear his bail plea tomorrow. One of the cases involved contempt of judge, except Maryam the witch named and attacked judges in the SC and the other is Toshakhana case and as we know NS and AZ stole cars and IK did nothing illegal and declared it all

If khan goes into custody the establishment will get rid of him they have their ways even using poison don't underestimate our security services.

The plan is to lock Imran khan up till the elections are over. Anyone that thinks IK should roll over and let the corrupts get away with everything is nuts.

Elections have been illegally delayed for far too long.

How can a person resisting arrest run for office? Surely this disqualifies IK for government?

Brit Pakstanis have turned up outside Avonfield House.

I think Brit Pakistanis should stay outside until IK is safe.

Police are moving back from certain areas of Lahore as the crowd size is too much.

How can a person resisting arrest run for office? Surely this disqualifies IK for government?

Please reply to my previous posts?

The people are resisting them from entering. If the police are so good, go get him.

Through history people seize moments to be free and whether we do or not, will determine what happens for the next 50 years. When the elite treat its people with contempt, countries can breakup. Quaids vision of PK will die unless PKs take this chance. Just being part of demo is your contribution to Jehad.

Brit Pakstanis have turned up outside Avonfield House.

I think Brit Pakistanis should stay outside until IK is safe.

Police are moving back from certain areas of Lahore as the crowd size is too much.

Well done to PKs in London. You made these crooks aware that if we aren't free nor will you be. Its for PKs to verbally abuse this family for what they have put PK through and the murder and torture of the likes of Arshad Sharif and Zille Shah and others

I'm willing to bet that Nawaz's platelets miraciously increase if Imran is arrested :))

If khan goes into custody the establishment will get rid of him they have their ways even using poison don't underestimate our security services.

I dont think they will kill him.

It will be a step too far for them and plunge the country into such chaos that even they wont be safe.

The plan will be to jail him and try to dismantle PTI slowly.

The seeds for this have already been sown.

They will give a PTI with a random letter of the alphabet after it the government in Punjab for a bit.

IK gave an undertaking to Lahore Bar president to appear in court on the 18th when his bail ends. CCPO Lahore turned it down because they guy didn't have the authority from the mafia and the witch

[video]https://www.youtube.com/live/6dwKSLE1Rqg?feature=share[/video]

Imo Imran walked into a big trap by relenquishing Punjab.

It is the jewel of Pakistan and he handed it away expecting these goons to behave morally.

Back