Imran Khan claims ‘assassins’ were positioned at Judicial Complex

Will Imran Khan ever be arrested and jailed?

• Total voters
Avoiding arrest and hiding behind your supporters is a cowardly move.

PTI fans as usual supporting unlawful behaviour.

IK must accept arrest. If he's innocent, he's got nothing to be afraid of.

I dont think they will kill him.

It will be a step too far for them and plunge the country into such chaos that even they wont be safe.

The plan will be to jail him and try to dismantle PTI slowly.

The seeds for this have already been sown.

They will give a PTI with a random letter of the alphabet after it the government in Punjab for a bit.

They have tried once,what makes you think they care for the country so that wouldn't try it again. His attempted assasin got interviews on PTV while Kaptaan is banned. These criminal Generals are being blackmailed by NS and Nani and this fake Hafiz is even more compromised than Bajwa

Your either stupid or naive..or both. Anybody who has been following the situation knows what will happen of he is arrested. So you suggesting this must also know this..

What would that to be? You know the future so please enlighten us.

Avoiding arrest and hiding behind your supporters is a cowardly move.

PTI fans as usual supporting unlawful behaviour.

IK must accept arrest. If he's innocent, he's got nothing to be afraid of.

He has bail until the 18th, he has given an undertaking to appear in court in the 18th. Can you tell us what the cases are that he is being arrested for and if you don't then it says more about your stupidity than any words from me can ever claim

They have tried once,what makes you think they care for the country so that wouldn't try it again. His attempted assasin got interviews on PTV while Kaptaan is banned. These criminal Generals are being blackmailed by NS and Nani and this fake Hafiz is even more compromised than Bajwa

I don't think they care about the country I think they care about their ownselves and killing Imran at this stage will plunge them into chaos along with the country.

I don't think that low level assassin was an establishment goon either.

I don't think they care about the country I think they care about their ownselves and killing Imran at this stage will plunge them into chaos along with the country.

I don't think that low level assassin was an establishment goon either.

So why wont they register the FIR or allow a fair investigation? Why was the potential assassin given PTV and Geo airtime to justify what he thought was IKs death?

Funny how some people here claiming that Imran has bail till 18th March. What a big lie. Blatant lies. Imran ain't been attending this hearing. Judge ordered non-bailable warrant few weeks back but Imran lawyers next day challenged it and said will appear next hearing which was 13th March. And he obviously didn't attend so the issues non-bailable warrant to arrest and produce him before court on next hearing 18th March. So Police acted upon court order and warrant and in return we seen what Imran Khan and Pti done today. Imran once tweeted this "Our Prophet PBUH said: "Many nations before you were destroyed where there was one law for the powerful and another for the weak”.
He always claims this and today done worser then PDM goons. Hypocrisy at its peak.

Wish common people can do this aswell. Never attend courts and when warrants are issued get people to fight the police. Shame on this police force if it was common or weak person they would beat them to hell. One rule for weak and one for the powerful.

Early hours in the morning but more rangers arriving . The people will not fall asleep or run off home, they will remain and others will arrive.

Imo the PTI supporters should send a few thousand outside Rana the butchers house, the coward will then call off the authoriites.

Zia might be whatever but if it wasnt for his completion of the nuclear program, this type of Pak army would have no chance against India. They used to be brave and honourable.

He has bail until the 18th, he has given an undertaking to appear in court in the 18th. Can you tell us what the cases are that he is being arrested for and if you don't then it says more about your stupidity than any words from me can ever claim

No he don't. Don't spread lies.

No he don't. Don't spread lies.

As soon as I ask any apologist of the imported criminal what the case is, they have no clue. What died that tell you losers. And don't tell me its Toshakhana because NS, Nani the witch and AZ stole cars. So why are they not in front of the court. And at this point the losers disappear

As soon as I ask any apologist of the imported criminal what the case is, they have no clue. What died that tell you losers. And don't tell me its Toshakhana because NS, Nani the witch and AZ stole cars. So why are they not in front of the court. And at this point the losers disappear

Your leader just trying to give a under-taking now. So if their is no case and everything is a lie then why he willing to give undertaking now and attend hearing on 18th March. He saying reason I have not been attending its because of security issues. Watch his latest interview. Now you will change your tune oh yes their is a case. You can't blame police for today they had a warrant issued by court. Imran could have handled this maturely but he showed his true colours to everyone.

Your leader just trying to give a was under-taking now. So if their is no case and everything is a lie then why he willing to give undertaking now and attend hearing on 18th March. He saying reason I have not been attending its because of security issues. Watch his latest interview. Now you will change your tune oh yes their is a case. You can't blame police for today they had a warrant issued by court. Imran could have handled this maturely but he showed his true colours to everyone.

That is painful to read, but if I understood you correctly, let’s talk about one very important factor first and foremost. There is no rule of law in Pakistan. If you claim he is abusing the law, you have no case. Corrupt political leaders in cahoots with the establishment have violated all rule of law and Justice in the country for decades now. The corrupt leaders walk free after getting themselves NRO and others simply refuse to come back.

Not only that, the authorities in Pakistan have physically abused any individuals they want over the last year or so, killed journalists, killed workers and supporters and even made an attempt on IL’s life.

What makes you think he should surrender himself when there is totally anarchy in the country. All the law enforcement agencies and the justice department are in the hands of the establishment. They take you in and it means you will either be tortured or die.

Now if you refuse to believe any of that, well then we have nothing to discuss.

Your leader just trying to give a under-taking now. So if their is no case and everything is a lie then why he willing to give undertaking now and attend hearing on 18th March. He saying reason I have not been attending its because of security issues. Watch his latest interview. Now you will change your tune oh yes their is a case. You can't blame police for today they had a warrant issued by court. Imran could have handled this maturely but he showed his true colours to everyone.

What's his true colours?

If the suspect who tried to murder him cant be in the open due to security risk to his life, why should a man who he tried to murder made to go out in the public when his life is at a bigger risk?

The looting days are coming to an end soon enough, only FYI.

Because that's even the bail ends. It's not rocket science. HD asked for the case to be moved to more secure courts, why was that a problem for the mafia. Even as someone as dishonest as you can work that out. He offered to appear by TV link. Why was that refused? The case itself is just rubbish, tell me The Witch and AZ are not in court for stealing cars? Why have they got secret FIRs that they wing tell IK about?

That is painful to read, but if I understood you correctly, let’s talk about one very important factor first and foremost. There is no rule of law in Pakistan. If you claim he is abusing the law, you have no case. Corrupt political leaders in cahoots with the establishment have violated all rule of law and Justice in the country for decades now. The corrupt leaders walk free after getting themselves NRO and others simply refuse to come back.

Not only that, the authorities in Pakistan have physically abused any individuals they want over the last year or so, killed journalists, killed workers and supporters and even made an attempt on IL’s life.

What makes you think he should surrender himself when there is totally anarchy in the country. All the law enforcement agencies and the justice department are in the hands of the establishment. They take you in and it means you will either be tortured or die.

Now if you refuse to believe any of that, well then we have nothing to discuss.

All PDM supporters know what you have wrote(not mentioning any poster of course). The problem for them is the looting is what got them to some sort of lifestyle. When people have been fed and raised by the blood of Pakistanis, they will be happy for more blood to be shed to eat again. Without corruption these people will be ploughing fields, not that there is anything wrong with this work.

Can you tell me why the Police killed Zille Shah or the ISI executed Arshad Sharif. Where are the investigations into those. Stop talking crap about the law when you know full well there is no law at the moment. Today the Generals said they don't have the manpower to hold elections but 1000s of soldiers turned up in ZP.

Because that's even the bail ends. It's not rocket science. HD asked for the case to be moved to more secure courts, why was that a problem for the mafia. Even as someone as dishonest as you can work that out. He offered to appear by TV link. Why was that refused? The case itself is just rubbish, tell me The Witch and AZ are not in court for stealing cars? Why have they got secret FIRs that they wing tell IK about?

You being childish.
Imran once tweeted this "Our Prophet PBUH said: "Many nations before you were destroyed where there was one law for the powerful and another for the weak”. And even said many times this so why shall his case be on a TV link. He can't boss and order courts. Just because he powerful.

And calling me dishonest. Don't you dare. You lied by saying their is no case so that's dishonesty. Don't go around accusing me of stating truth that their is case. If someone don't agree with you it means they injustice.

And all others who saying things to me for stating facts about the case and his warrant. I don't want to talk as that's what you guys can only do and follow. Start abusing and calling someone dishonest.
May Allah Pak give all of us hidayat. Ameen

Edit. IK asked for the case to moved from an insecure F8 Court to a proper secured court.

Imo IK should move to KP. Good luck tying to get cops to arrest him there. The army will think twice too.

I dont really care about my background but the pashtun people are a different breed, they only fear the Lord.

Bail until the 18th. Do you know more than the guy facing the Generals and crook in London

Imo IK should move to KP. Good luck tying to get cops to arrest him there. The army will think twice too.

I dont really care about my background but the pashtun people are a different breed, they only fear the Lord.

Kaptaan is a lion facing these cowards. It's not in his nature to run from these thugs.

Kaptaan is a lion facing these cowards. It's not in his nature to run from these thugs.

Its still Pakistan , infact closer to his home of Isb.

We must see Zardari and Sharifs hanged in due course.

IK posted a message , not sure if its accurate reporting but Bajwa sent him a message. Something along the lines of if you think it was bad when I was in charge, you will face worse than ever now.

These generals are the biggest scmbags out there.

Edit. IK asked for the case to moved from an insecure F8 Court to a proper secured court.

Where did this case come from. Just a while back you was claiming their no case. And then you call me dishonest. Shows your hypocrisy. You guys blindly follow peoole. Wake up. I leave this debate as you can't debate with blind followers who openly repeat lies and call others dishonest and when proven wrong they go around circles.

Haha at PDM supporters talking about following the law... Quite commical coming from fans of mafia, criminals and murderers.

What will be the most lawful thing to do is thousand more PTI supporters joining and completely dismantling this current joke of a mafia government. Roll over the office like Arab spring style, Pakistanis must show they can't go back to decades long of looters destroying the country. These two families have totally ruined Pak politics, baap ke jageer samjh ke rakhi hai that these same family members take turns with looting. Drag them out on the street is the only sane peaceful solution. Army won't charge against citizens if they are in tens of thousands.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="ur" dir="rtl">ملک بھر میں، زمان پارک میں غیر قانونی کاروائی کیخلاف عوام کی جانب سے بھرپور احتجاج۔ <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/%D8%B2%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86_%D9%BE%D8%A7%D8%B1%DA%A9_%D9%BE%D9%8F%DB%81%D9%86%DA%86%D9%88?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#زمان_پارک_پُہنچو</a> <a href="https://t.co/oh0FeDc1pN">pic.twitter.com/oh0FeDc1pN</a></p>— PTI (@PTIofficial) <a href="https://twitter.com/PTIofficial/status/1635727248861847552?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 14, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Heavy shelling near Former Prime Minister Imran Khan’s residence, which is under attack for almost a day. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/%D8%B2%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86_%D9%BE%D8%A7%D8%B1%DA%A9_%D9%BE%D9%8F%DB%81%D9%86%DA%86%D9%88?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#زمان_پارک_پُہنچو</a> <br><br> <a href="https://t.co/4z4WT0ndKw">pic.twitter.com/4z4WT0ndKw</a></p>— PTI (@PTIofficial) <a href="https://twitter.com/PTIofficial/status/1635797312118091778?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 15, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">PTI Chairman <a href="https://twitter.com/ImranKhanPTI?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@ImranKhanPTI</a>’s interview to BBC World News: <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Fascist_PDM?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Fascist_PDM</a> <a href="https://t.co/xrLrtIDYGZ">pic.twitter.com/xrLrtIDYGZ</a></p>— PTI (@PTIofficial) <a href="https://twitter.com/PTIofficial/status/1635713465015730202?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 14, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Ready to find ‘possible way out’
Amid the clashes between the PTI’s workers and the police, the party’s Vice Chairman Shah Mahmood Qureshi said that the leadership is ready to find out a “possible way out” to avert bloodshed.

The PTI vice chairman, while addressing a press conference at Zaman Park, asked the police to not "worsen the situation" and talk to the party's leadership.

"Show me the warrant. I will first read and understand it. Then, I will speak to Imran Khan and my lawyers," the senior PTI leader told the police.

Terming the police action as a reaction to yesterday’s rally and unreasonable, the PTI leader claimed that Khan has a protective bail granted by the court.

“An arrest cannot be made” if a person has a protective bail, Qureshi stated. The PTI leader also asked the authorities if they wanted to postpone the upcoming elections.

Commenting on the police action, he maintained that the law enforcers arrived at Zaman Park with a programme for "bloodshed".

Extending a dialogue offer to the authorities, the PTI leader said that “talk to us maybe we will voluntarily surrender".

He maintained that the police raided the Khan's house, adding that the authorities are bent on harming him.

Meanwhile, PTI leader Farrukh Habib told journalists that today's move was "dangerous" for Khan.

"I don't think that police need to take any extreme step. We don't want to put Imran Khan in any situation where his life is in danger."

Habib mentioned that arrest warrants were suspended by the court in the judge-threatening case and the warrants for which the police are here, will also be suspended.

'Let us first arrest him'
DIG Operations Islamabad Shahzad Bukhari is leading the police party that has surrounded Khan’s residence in the city’s posh area.

While talking to the media, the police official said: “We have come to comply with the warrant. We know the details of the case but cannot discuss”.

“Where will you take Imran Khan after arresting him?” a journalist asked the official.

To this, DIG Bukhari said: "Let us first arrest him and then we will inform the media".

The Islamabad police, in a tweet, also said legal action would be taken against those who were obstructing the implementation of the court orders regarding the PTI chief's arrest.

Coalition allies castigate Khan
Commenting on the police action, PML-N Senior Vice-President Maryam Nawaz said that the nation's sons were performing their duty.

Referring to the ongoing clashes between the PTI workers and the security personnel, Maryam said that Khan would be responsible if any one of the police officers is injured.

Later, addressing the PML-N workers’ convention in Sheikhupura, Maryam taunted Khan for “hiding inside his house” to avoid arrest. She also criticised the PTI leader for allegedly doing politics over the death of Zille Shah — the PTI worker who was killed earlier this week.

Also, in response to Khan's tweet, Maryam said: "The whole nation should stand with 'courage and persistence', but I am hiding under the bed with all 'courage and persistence'. I am going to stand firm from under the bed!"

Referring to the clashes, Law Minister Azam Nazeer Tarar, in a statement, said that the “game” is being played in Lahore today for the sake of a person’s “ego”.

In a press conference, Special Assistant to Prime Minister on Interior and Legal Affairs Attaullah Tarar called the PTI chief to stop hiding at his house, man up, and get himself arrested.

"Imran Khan has made his workers his shields and refuses to come out of his bunker," Tarar said, ruling out the involvement of the federal cabinet in the PTI chief's arrest.

"The state isn't helpless. Precautions should always be taken. Everything is being done in line with the law," the special assistant said, calling the PTI chief "the most cowardly person".

IHC registrar's office raises objection to Khan’s plea
The IHC's registrar's office raised an objection to Khan’s plea seeking the cancellation of the arrest warrant in the Toshakhana case.

Earlier today, Khan’s counsel filed the plea at the IHC and requested its office to fix the matter before a bench for a hearing today.

The IHC registrar's office, however, raised the objection that the deposed prime minister did not conduct biometric verification.

The appeal against Khan's arrest warrant is scheduled for hearing tomorrow, which will be heard by IHC Chief Justice Amir Farooq. During the hearing tomorrow, objections from the registrar's office will also be heard.

GEO

Former British Ambassador confirming some important facts.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Imran's home was attacked with military force today.<br>The CIA got him out of power by a soft coup. They are now reverting to backing hard force to prevent him being democratically re-elected, as he surely would be.<br>Defend your country Pakistan! <a href="https://t.co/cWU8BvcieK">https://t.co/cWU8BvcieK</a></p>— Craig Murray - (@CraigMurrayOrg) <a href="https://twitter.com/CraigMurrayOrg/status/1635636704387162114?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 14, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">It is worth noting that the laws the CIA installed Pakistani government are now using to end free speech, freedom of assembly and democracy are British colonial era repressive legislation.<br>Note the silence from western governments at these abuses.</p>— Craig Murray - (@CraigMurrayOrg) <a href="https://twitter.com/CraigMurrayOrg/status/1635817636649902083?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 15, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Leaders of the ruling coalition parties on Sunday reacted to Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chairman Imran Khan’s possible arrest, stating that the deposed prime minister is “afraid to get arrested”.

Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) Senior Vice President Maryam Nawaz took to Twitter to criticise Imran and said that “today the country knows the difference between a leader and a jackal”.

“Even if the lion is innocent, he holds his daughter's hand and comes to Pakistan from London to give his arrest and if a jackal is a thief, he hides by making other people's daughters a shield for fear of arrest!” she said.

Lol then why is Nawaz in London?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Clearly "arrest" claim was mere drama because real intent is to abduct & assassinate. From tear gas & water cannons, they have now resorted to live firing. I signed a surety bond last evening, but the DIG refused to even entertain it. There is no doubt of their mala fide intent. <a href="https://t.co/5LZtZE8Ies">pic.twitter.com/5LZtZE8Ies</a></p>— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) <a href="https://twitter.com/ImranKhanPTI/status/1635854770534580225?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 15, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

PTI WORKERS TAKE CONTROL OF ZAMAN PARK AFTER HOURS-LONG FACE-OFF WITH POLICE

The Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) workers and supporters have taken control of Zaman Park Lahore following hours-long face-off with police, who arrived to arrest former prime minister Imran Khan in the Toshakana case, ARY News reported on Tuesday.

According to details, the police failed to arrest the former premier despite the passage of seven hours as PTI workers laid siege to the path leading to Imran Khan’s residence as well as Canal Road.

Taking control of Zaman Park, the PTI workers and supporters chanted slogans in favour of Imran Khan.

An Islamabad police team reached Lahore to arrest Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf Chairman Imran Khan after a district and sessions court issued his non-bailable arrest warrants for failing to attend the hearing in Toshakhana reference.

https://arynews.tv/imran-khan-arrest-live-updates-from-zaman-park/

Imran is now immortal - all people including the cops I met whilst trying to cover tonight's PSL practice are sympathetic to IK.

Cops will have to follow the govts order.

In Pindi, when political slogans were being raised by the crowd, the cops took out those people from the crowd. Thus, it doesnt matter. Same PTI fans are charging on the same cops which wont be taken lightly.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Clearly "arrest" claim was mere drama because real intent is to abduct & assassinate. From tear gas & water cannons, they have now resorted to live firing. I signed a surety bond last evening, but the DIG refused to even entertain it. There is no doubt of their mala fide intent. <a href="https://t.co/5LZtZE8Ies">pic.twitter.com/5LZtZE8Ies</a></p>— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) <a href="https://twitter.com/ImranKhanPTI/status/1635854770534580225?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 15, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

:))) he thinks he will be assassinated by a water canon.

So Imran is gonna hide in his mansion and use people as human shields. He has a warrant and needs to come out or else police well within its right to go extreme level and take action against every gender and age group out their trying to obstruct justice.

Haha at PDM supporters talking about following the law... Quite commical coming from fans of mafia, criminals and murderers.

What will be the most lawful thing to do is thousand more PTI supporters joining and completely dismantling this current joke of a mafia government. Roll over the office like Arab spring style, Pakistanis must show they can't go back to decades long of looters destroying the country. These two families have totally ruined Pak politics, baap ke jageer samjh ke rakhi hai that these same family members take turns with looting. Drag them out on the street is the only sane peaceful solution. Army won't charge against citizens if they are in tens of thousands.

not a single protest in Pindi and Islamabad.

lol drag them out on streets, and than this guy talks about lawful.

The only person who thinks its his baap ke jageer is Imran. He got booted out from his pm seat and was made a laughing stock

Seems like Pakistanis too indulge in व्यक्ति पूजा like us. :afridi

It's a common subcontinent trait. Pakistanis are more prone to it on account of being more uneducated . Still Hindu Sanghis easily top the charts.

So Imran is gonna hide in his mansion and use people as human shields. He has a warrant and needs to come out or else police well within its right to go extreme level and take action against every gender and age group out their trying to obstruct justice.

Are you serious? Police can never justify action against it's own citizens. Obstruction to justice is a charge. It doesn't give the officer power to be the judge and jury in executing a murder.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Protestors push back a rangers vehicle at mall road lahore. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/ZamanPark?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#ZamanPark</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/ImranKhan?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#ImranKhan</a> <a href="https://t.co/AykNbx0kZJ">pic.twitter.com/AykNbx0kZJ</a></p>— Raftar (@raftardotcom) <a href="https://twitter.com/raftardotcom/status/1635707380280246273?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 14, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Parts of Imran Khan's speach today. Possibly final one

<blockquote class="instagram-media" data-instgrm-permalink="https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpzMXKeI4L1/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading" data-instgrm-version="14" style=" background:#FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);"><div style="padding:16px;"> <a href="https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpzMXKeI4L1/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading" style=" background:#FFFFFF; line-height:0; padding:0 0; text-align:center; text-decoration:none; width:100%;" target="_blank"> <div style=" display: flex; flex-direction: row; align-items: center;"> <div style="background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 50%; flex-grow: 0; height: 40px; margin-right: 14px; width: 40px;"></div> <div style="display: flex; flex-direction: column; flex-grow: 1; justify-content: center;"> <div style=" background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 4px; flex-grow: 0; height: 14px; margin-bottom: 6px; width: 100px;"></div> <div style=" background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 4px; flex-grow: 0; height: 14px; width: 60px;"></div></div></div><div style="padding: 19% 0;"></div> <div style="display:block; height:50px; margin:0 auto 12px; width:50px;"><svg width="50px" height="50px" viewBox="0 0 60 60" version="1.1" xmlns="https://www.w3.org/2000/svg" xmlns:xlink="https://www.w3.org/1999/xlink"><g stroke="none" stroke-width="1" fill="none" fill-rule="evenodd"><g transform="translate(-511.000000, -20.000000)" fill="#000000"><g><path d="M556.869,30.41 C554.814,30.41 553.148,32.076 553.148,34.131 C553.148,36.186 554.814,37.852 556.869,37.852 C558.924,37.852 560.59,36.186 560.59,34.131 C560.59,32.076 558.924,30.41 556.869,30.41 M541,60.657 C535.114,60.657 530.342,55.887 530.342,50 C530.342,44.114 535.114,39.342 541,39.342 C546.887,39.342 551.658,44.114 551.658,50 C551.658,55.887 546.887,60.657 541,60.657 M541,33.886 C532.1,33.886 524.886,41.1 524.886,50 C524.886,58.899 532.1,66.113 541,66.113 C549.9,66.113 557.115,58.899 557.115,50 C557.115,41.1 549.9,33.886 541,33.886 M565.378,62.101 C565.244,65.022 564.756,66.606 564.346,67.663 C563.803,69.06 563.154,70.057 562.106,71.106 C561.058,72.155 560.06,72.803 558.662,73.347 C557.607,73.757 556.021,74.244 553.102,74.378 C549.944,74.521 548.997,74.552 541,74.552 C533.003,74.552 532.056,74.521 528.898,74.378 C525.979,74.244 524.393,73.757 523.338,73.347 C521.94,72.803 520.942,72.155 519.894,71.106 C518.846,70.057 518.197,69.06 517.654,67.663 C517.244,66.606 516.755,65.022 516.623,62.101 C516.479,58.943 516.448,57.996 516.448,50 C516.448,42.003 516.479,41.056 516.623,37.899 C516.755,34.978 517.244,33.391 517.654,32.338 C518.197,30.938 518.846,29.942 519.894,28.894 C520.942,27.846 521.94,27.196 523.338,26.654 C524.393,26.244 525.979,25.756 528.898,25.623 C532.057,25.479 533.004,25.448 541,25.448 C548.997,25.448 549.943,25.479 553.102,25.623 C556.021,25.756 557.607,26.244 558.662,26.654 C560.06,27.196 561.058,27.846 562.106,28.894 C563.154,29.942 563.803,30.938 564.346,32.338 C564.756,33.391 565.244,34.978 565.378,37.899 C565.522,41.056 565.552,42.003 565.552,50 C565.552,57.996 565.522,58.943 565.378,62.101 M570.82,37.631 C570.674,34.438 570.167,32.258 569.425,30.349 C568.659,28.377 567.633,26.702 565.965,25.035 C564.297,23.368 562.623,22.342 560.652,21.575 C558.743,20.834 556.562,20.326 553.369,20.18 C550.169,20.033 549.148,20 541,20 C532.853,20 531.831,20.033 528.631,20.18 C525.438,20.326 523.257,20.834 521.349,21.575 C519.376,22.342 517.703,23.368 516.035,25.035 C514.368,26.702 513.342,28.377 512.574,30.349 C511.834,32.258 511.326,34.438 511.181,37.631 C511.035,40.831 511,41.851 511,50 C511,58.147 511.035,59.17 511.181,62.369 C511.326,65.562 511.834,67.743 512.574,69.651 C513.342,71.625 514.368,73.296 516.035,74.965 C517.703,76.634 519.376,77.658 521.349,78.425 C523.257,79.167 525.438,79.673 528.631,79.82 C531.831,79.965 532.853,80.001 541,80.001 C549.148,80.001 550.169,79.965 553.369,79.82 C556.562,79.673 558.743,79.167 560.652,78.425 C562.623,77.658 564.297,76.634 565.965,74.965 C567.633,73.296 568.659,71.625 569.425,69.651 C570.167,67.743 570.674,65.562 570.82,62.369 C570.966,59.17 571,58.147 571,50 C571,41.851 570.966,40.831 570.82,37.631"></path></g></g></g></svg></div><div style="padding-top: 8px;"> <div style=" color:#3897f0; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:550; line-height:18px;">View this post on Instagram</div></div><div style="padding: 12.5% 0;"></div> <div style="display: flex; flex-direction: row; margin-bottom: 14px; align-items: center;"><div> <div style="background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 50%; height: 12.5px; width: 12.5px; transform: translateX(0px) translateY(7px);"></div> <div style="background-color: #F4F4F4; height: 12.5px; transform: rotate(-45deg) translateX(3px) translateY(1px); width: 12.5px; flex-grow: 0; margin-right: 14px; margin-left: 2px;"></div> <div style="background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 50%; height: 12.5px; width: 12.5px; transform: translateX(9px) translateY(-18px);"></div></div><div style="margin-left: 8px;"> <div style=" background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 50%; flex-grow: 0; height: 20px; width: 20px;"></div> <div style=" width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 2px solid transparent; border-left: 6px solid #f4f4f4; border-bottom: 2px solid transparent; transform: translateX(16px) translateY(-4px) rotate(30deg)"></div></div><div style="margin-left: auto;"> <div style=" width: 0px; border-top: 8px solid #F4F4F4; border-right: 8px solid transparent; transform: translateY(16px);"></div> <div style=" background-color: #F4F4F4; flex-grow: 0; height: 12px; width: 16px; transform: translateY(-4px);"></div> <div style=" width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 8px solid #F4F4F4; border-left: 8px solid transparent; transform: translateY(-4px) translateX(8px);"></div></div></div> <div style="display: flex; flex-direction: column; flex-grow: 1; justify-content: center; margin-bottom: 24px;"> <div style=" background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 4px; flex-grow: 0; height: 14px; margin-bottom: 6px; width: 224px;"></div> <div style=" background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 4px; flex-grow: 0; height: 14px; width: 144px;"></div></div></a><p style=" color:#c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:17px; margin-bottom:0; margin-top:8px; overflow:hidden; padding:8px 0 7px; text-align:center; text-overflow:ellipsis; white-space:nowrap;"><a href="https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpzMXKeI4L1/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading" style=" color:#c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px; text-decoration:none;" target="_blank">A post shared by Dawn Today (@dawn.today)</a></p></div></blockquote> <script async src="//www.instagram.com/embed.js"></script>

Last edited:

The only person who thinks its his baap ke jageer is Imran. He got booted out from his pm seat and was made a laughing stock

Laughing stock for whom.? Your future is nothing. Your children will be driving rickshaws in dhaka unless you already benefit from your akaa zardaris corruption. Only the corrupt and lawless will support today's action. Maybe when they kill him there wil be some demos and things will die down. But you will have sown the seeds of hatred which will come for you..oh have you bought your dingy yet? Better get moving son before sunak closes the border

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Rangers firing straight into our citizens and look at their movement as if they are fighting an enemy on the battlefield.<br> Or are their own Pakistani citizens their enemies now? Absolutely shameful action by State - just to appease another criminal absconder hiding in London! <a href="https://t.co/PQiu26Ru6l">pic.twitter.com/PQiu26Ru6l</a></p>— Shireen Mazari (@ShireenMazari1) <a href="https://twitter.com/ShireenMazari1/status/1635897536396292096?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 15, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Laughing stock for whom.? Your future is nothing. Your children will be driving rickshaws in dhaka unless you already benefit from your akaa zardaris corruption. Only the corrupt and lawless will support today's action. Maybe when they kill him there wil be some demos and things will die down. But you will have sown the seeds of hatred which will come for you..oh have you bought your dingy yet? Better get moving son before sunak closes the border

Oh yeah as if you really care about the children of Pakistan sitting here in England on housing benefits

IK literally pleading to Army HQ to broker peace.

As any true law abiding son of the soil would. Pleading to those who claim they are our protectors to stop the madness...but alas..Allah swt has sealed their hearts. Madness is coming for you Pakistanis. Intazaar kuro..

No matter what happens your Khusra will never be PM. The randi rona will carry on because he has no support

Arshad Sharif was executed, Zille Shah was beaten to death but a loser like you is still alive. Where is the Justice

No matter what happens your Khusra will never be PM. The randi rona will carry on because he has no support

I agree with you absolutly. Just didnt know you called Imran.

The word you are referring for Imran Khan, he will never be the PM. fully agree

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Rangers firing straight into our citizens and look at their movement as if they are fighting an enemy on the battlefield.<br> Or are their own Pakistani citizens their enemies now? Absolutely shameful action by State - just to appease another criminal absconder hiding in London! <a href="https://t.co/PQiu26Ru6l">pic.twitter.com/PQiu26Ru6l</a></p>— Shireen Mazari (@ShireenMazari1) <a href="https://twitter.com/ShireenMazari1/status/1635897536396292096?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 15, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

So if you gonna obstruct justic, rangers is gonna give you flowers?

Rangers well within their rights, if anyone is gonna come in the way of justice, than they should be dealt with.

if sheeps want to be shields and be used for someones benefit, thats their choice.

Hopefully by tonight, the ex pm will be arriving in Islamabad handcuffed. F8 kacheri is all closed down for his grand entry in hand cuffs.
Mind you F8 is also where Bilalwal and Zardari reside :)

Are you serious? Police can never justify action against it's own citizens. Obstruction to justice is a charge. It doesn't give the officer power to be the judge and jury in executing a murder.

who got executed? If police is gonna drive a prison van and you lay down on the street, the mistake is not of the police, its the persons mistake. He decided to stand in the way and get himself killed for nothing.

Imran is gonna hide in his mansion. The govt will get the mouse out of his cave

So if you gonna obstruct justic, rangers is gonna give you flowers?

Rangers well within their rights, if anyone is gonna come in the way of justice, than they should be dealt with.

if sheeps want to be shields and be used for someones benefit, thats their choice.

Hopefully by tonight, the ex pm will be arriving in Islamabad handcuffed. F8 kacheri is all closed down for his grand entry in hand cuffs.
Mind you F8 is also where Bilalwal and Zardari reside :)

What are the cases. I asked you yesterday and you ran away

Last edited by a moderator:
Police retreat from outside Imran Khan's Zaman Park residence due to 'PSL match'

Contingents of police that were closing in on Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan's residence in Zaman Park to arrest him for the last two days have started retreating, sources on the ground said on Wednesday, halting the hostilities for a while.

"Police will not advance on Khan's residence until the ongoing Pakistan Super League (PSL) 8 cricket match is over," sources quoted police officials as saying.

Police and other security officials were seen leaving Zaman Park.

After the withdrawal of the police, PTI chief Imran Khan came out of his residence, in a mask, and met the workers.

The video was shared on PTI's Twitter account.

Earlier today, following the police’s failure in arresting PTI Chairman Imran Khan, a large number of Punjab Rangers arrived at the former prime minister’s Zaman Park residence to implement court orders.

As per Geo News, the police and rangers reached the residence of the PTI leader at Zaman Park. The development came after police fired teargas in the area to disperse the PTI workers.

However, they withdrew and sources have said that the police retreated due to the PSL match scheduled for today.

So far, the police have arrested at least 10 PTI workers from the area.

https://www.geo.tv/latest/476399-pu...n-park-to-implement-imran-khans-arrest-orders

Hours after a day-long escalation continued between PTI supporters and law enforcement agencies outside former prime minister Imran residence, the Lahore High Court (LHC) on Wednesday stopped police operation at Zaman Park till 10am tomorrow (March 16).

LHC’s Justice Tariq Saleem Sheikh, while hearing a petition filed by PTI leader Fawad Chaudhry seeking to stop the “atrocities” outside Zaman Park, passed these orders.

Earlier, the court had instructed Punjab Inspector General Usman Anwar, the provincial chief secretary and Islamabad police (operations) head to appear in court by 3pm.

On Wednesday morning, Islamabad Police, backed by Punjab Police and Rangers resumed efforts — which began on Tuesday — to arrest the ex-premier in connection with the Toshkhana case. Imran has skipped indictment several times, which led to the judge issuing non-bailable arrest warrants for him.

However, they were met with strong resistance from PTI workers, who pelted stones at them. The police responded with volleys of tear gas.

After an hours-long back and forth — described by international media as “pitched battles” — the personnel pulled back to Mall Road, from where they cleared out. Dawn.com’s correspondent at the scene confirmed the developments.

Key developments:

PTI workers celebrate outside Zaman Park as law enforcement agencies pull back
Police say court-ordered operation halted to accommodate PSL
Islamabad High Court reserves verdict seeking cancellation of Imran’s arrest warrants
Clashes reported between police and PTI supporters
Police make another push towards Imran’s residence with armoured vehicles
Imran says the real intent behind arrest is to “abduct and assassinate” him
Former prime minister pins hope on establishment and judiciary to “end this farce”
Punjab police chief says 54 policemen “seriously injured”
Imran meets party workers outside Zaman Park
As the LHC took up Chaudhry’s petition, Imran’s lawyer stated that what had happened outside Zaman Park today was a violation of fundamental rights.

“Imran’s residence has become a war zone. The police have been stationed there for the past 21 hours,” he said.

For his part, Punjab Advocate General Shaun Gill said that the matter was pending before the Islamabad High Court (IHC) and Fawad’s plea could not be heard in the LHC.

Justice Sheikh inquired about the Islamabad police official who was heading the operation to arrest Imran in Lahore and summoned him to court.

Here, the government’s lawyer said that the Islamabad advocate general represented the capital’s police.

“We have to fix this matter somehow,” the court remarked and warned that the court would issue arrest warrants for the Islamabad police official if he didn’t appear in court.

It also summoned the Punjab police chief and the provincial chief secretary.

When officials appeared in the LHC, the government’s lawyer said that the Islamabad police official couldn’t appear in court, adding that the IHC had reserved its verdict on a PTI plea seeking cancellation of Imran’s arrest warrants.

The court then asked the Punjab police chief what was the solution to the present situation to which the latter replied that he was in a meeting with the Election Commission of Pakistan when the Islamabad police arrived in Lahore.

“The Islamabad police asked us for assistance and showed the arrest warrants. At first, 14 officers of ours were injured [in the operation] after which 300 more officials were deployed,” IG Anwar said.

He stated that 59 more policemen sustained injuries during the clash between PTI supporters and police. “We had decided none of the officials will use any weapons during the operation.

“We controlled the situation with the help of water canons and tear gas,” the Punjab police official told the court.

He further said that PTI supporters hurled stones at police vans, threw petrol bombs at officers and state machinery was set on fire. “Rangers was called in after this and only people who attacked the police were arrested.”

The chief secretary also said that the public suffered a lot of damage during the entire episode.

For his part, PTI’s Shah Mahmood Qureshi told the court that he was at Zaman Park when the operation had commenced. “PTI is a party that believes in the rule of law.”

He stated that he has made several attempts to talk to the head of operations of the Islamabad police but to no avail.

“The police promised a ceasefire but then they started shelling inside Imran Khan’s house,” Qureshi told the court. “In my opinion, the police want a tragedy.”

Here, Justice Sheikh remarked: “They [the PTI] have filed a plea in the IHC against the arrest warrants … until a decision comes, we can halt the police operation.

“I want peace in Lahore,” he added.

IHC reserves verdict on PTI plea challenging Imran’s arrest warrants
Meanwhile, the Islamabad High Court (IHC) has reserved its verdict on Imran’s petition seeking the cancellation of arrest warrants issued for him in the Toshakhana case.

The party had filed the petition after police and PTI workers had come face to face outside Zaman Park a day earlier. The petition was taken up by IHC Chief Justice Aamer Farooq.

On Monday, an Islamabad district and sessions court issued non-bailable arrest warrants for the PTI chief after his persistent absences in the Toshakhana reference. It had also instructed the police to arrest the former prime minister and present him in court by March 18.

Earlier today, Chaudhry and PTI’s legal team also approached the Lahore High Court seeking the cancellation of Imran’s arrest warrants. However, the LHC chief justice sent them back saying that the matter was concerned with Islamabad and should be heard by the IHC.

As the IHC hearing commenced, Justice Farooq asked Imran’s counsel, Khawaja Haris Ahmed, if he had addressed all the objections that the court had previously raised on the petition.

The judge stated that the petition would only be taken up for hearing once it had been scheduled to which Haris urged the court to hear the plea today.

At that, Justice Farooq highlighted that the court had taken up the plea earlier. “Directions were also issued, but unfortunately, what happened?” he asked.

Haris reiterated his request, stating that the court should hear the PTI’s plea, and insisting that he would legally convince the bench on the matter.

“Earlier, this court had granted relief. But what happened to our order?” asked the IHC chief justice, adding that the court would examine the possible repercussions of not implementing its orders.

Here, Haris said that the “entire situation is visible to you”.

However, Justice Farooq replied: “It’s all because of you. The court had provided a respectable path which was not followed.”

The court subsequently directed the PTI lawyer to remove objections from the petition so that the application could be taken up.

After the hearing was adjourned, PTI’s Barrister Gohar told the media that the proceedings will resume after the IHC’s division bench hears other cases. “We will utilise this break to address the objections that have been marked on our petition,” he added.

When the hearing resumed at 2pm, PTI counsel Haris started presenting his arguments on the petition. He said that his client had challenged the court orders of March 13.

The lawyer explained that Imran had been asked to appear before the court on the said day, but he was at home. “Therefore, we filed an exemption plea.”

He contended that the issuance of arrest warrants was out of the question as there was a difference between criminal cases and bail requests. “We also urged the trial court not to issue warrants until the maintainability of the petition was decided.”

He also contested the nature of the complaint, arguing that the complainant was not authorised to file such a plea.

Haris maintained that the ECP was not entitled to send a criminal case to a trial court. But the IHC chief justice stressed that appearing in court was mandatory regardless of the case for which the summons was issued.

Haris presented an affidavit signed by Imran and urged the judge to suspend the arrest warrants issued for his client. The lawyer expressed regret over the current situation in Lahore and hoped for a swift resolution.

Justice Farooq reiterated his commitment to upholding the integrity of the court, emphasising that respect for the judiciary was of paramount importance to him.

The judge remarked that whether it was a civil court or a trial court, one must show respect to the court. He also stated that judicial orders were issued with a signature as the courts do not have musclemen to demonstrate power.

Justice Farooq also asked Additional Advocate General Munawar Iqbal where the government would keep Imran if he was arrested four days before the scheduled date for his court appearance.

The AAG replied that similar affidavits had been issued previously, but the person who submitted them did not appear before the court. Iqbal also questioned Imran’s reason for skipping his court appearance, despite being a national leader.

Justice Farooq remarked that politicians of the past and present did not do enough for building the society and stated that “I have to take into consideration the dignity and other aspects of the court.”

PTI jubilant after LEAs pull back
After the law enforcement agencies pulled back, celebrations erupted at Zaman Park, where PTI supporters cheered “chasing the Rangers away”.

Another video posted on PTI’s official Twitter showed Imran Khan, donning a gas mask, addressing party supporters outside his Zaman Park residence.

A senior police official told Reuters that the court-ordered operation to arrest Imran was halted temporarily to accommodate the Pakistan Super League (PSL) match, the country’s top sporting event which is being played at a stadium a few km (miles) away from the PTI chief’s neighbourhood.

“We can’t afford to risk the security and safety of the PSL,” said the official, who declined to be named because they were not authorised to speak to the media. “The court orders will be implemented.”

Earlier, the PTI alleged that Imran’s Zaman Park residence was “under extreme attack” as it posted footage of armed law enforcement personnel opening fire.

In a tweet from its official account posted at 11:48am today, PTI shared a video alleging “open firing by Rangers and Police”, without specifying when the video was filmed.

It added that Zaman Park is “under extreme attack”. The footage could not be independently verified by Dawn.com and it could not be ascertained if it was from today.

Dawn.com’s correspondent outside Zaman Park said police made multiple attempts to enter Imran’s residence but they were thwarted by PTI supporters, who threw plastic bottles filled with petrol at the security personnel.

In response, police officials fired tear gas shells at the protesters.

DAWN

Round one to Kaptaan and the brave of the PKs and PTI workers. Now is the time for Kaptaan and the courts decide where its safe for him to appear before the courts.

<blockquote class="instagram-media" data-instgrm-captioned data-instgrm-permalink="https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cpznh-KI77-/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading" data-instgrm-version="14" style=" background:#FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);"><div style="padding:16px;"> <a href="https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cpznh-KI77-/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading" style=" background:#FFFFFF; line-height:0; padding:0 0; text-align:center; text-decoration:none; width:100%;" target="_blank"> <div style=" display: flex; flex-direction: row; align-items: center;"> <div style="background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 50%; flex-grow: 0; height: 40px; margin-right: 14px; width: 40px;"></div> <div style="display: flex; flex-direction: column; flex-grow: 1; justify-content: center;"> <div style=" background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 4px; flex-grow: 0; height: 14px; margin-bottom: 6px; width: 100px;"></div> <div style=" background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 4px; flex-grow: 0; height: 14px; width: 60px;"></div></div></div><div style="padding: 19% 0;"></div> <div style="display:block; height:50px; margin:0 auto 12px; width:50px;"><svg width="50px" height="50px" viewBox="0 0 60 60" version="1.1" xmlns="https://www.w3.org/2000/svg" xmlns:xlink="https://www.w3.org/1999/xlink"><g stroke="none" stroke-width="1" fill="none" fill-rule="evenodd"><g transform="translate(-511.000000, -20.000000)" fill="#000000"><g><path d="M556.869,30.41 C554.814,30.41 553.148,32.076 553.148,34.131 C553.148,36.186 554.814,37.852 556.869,37.852 C558.924,37.852 560.59,36.186 560.59,34.131 C560.59,32.076 558.924,30.41 556.869,30.41 M541,60.657 C535.114,60.657 530.342,55.887 530.342,50 C530.342,44.114 535.114,39.342 541,39.342 C546.887,39.342 551.658,44.114 551.658,50 C551.658,55.887 546.887,60.657 541,60.657 M541,33.886 C532.1,33.886 524.886,41.1 524.886,50 C524.886,58.899 532.1,66.113 541,66.113 C549.9,66.113 557.115,58.899 557.115,50 C557.115,41.1 549.9,33.886 541,33.886 M565.378,62.101 C565.244,65.022 564.756,66.606 564.346,67.663 C563.803,69.06 563.154,70.057 562.106,71.106 C561.058,72.155 560.06,72.803 558.662,73.347 C557.607,73.757 556.021,74.244 553.102,74.378 C549.944,74.521 548.997,74.552 541,74.552 C533.003,74.552 532.056,74.521 528.898,74.378 C525.979,74.244 524.393,73.757 523.338,73.347 C521.94,72.803 520.942,72.155 519.894,71.106 C518.846,70.057 518.197,69.06 517.654,67.663 C517.244,66.606 516.755,65.022 516.623,62.101 C516.479,58.943 516.448,57.996 516.448,50 C516.448,42.003 516.479,41.056 516.623,37.899 C516.755,34.978 517.244,33.391 517.654,32.338 C518.197,30.938 518.846,29.942 519.894,28.894 C520.942,27.846 521.94,27.196 523.338,26.654 C524.393,26.244 525.979,25.756 528.898,25.623 C532.057,25.479 533.004,25.448 541,25.448 C548.997,25.448 549.943,25.479 553.102,25.623 C556.021,25.756 557.607,26.244 558.662,26.654 C560.06,27.196 561.058,27.846 562.106,28.894 C563.154,29.942 563.803,30.938 564.346,32.338 C564.756,33.391 565.244,34.978 565.378,37.899 C565.522,41.056 565.552,42.003 565.552,50 C565.552,57.996 565.522,58.943 565.378,62.101 M570.82,37.631 C570.674,34.438 570.167,32.258 569.425,30.349 C568.659,28.377 567.633,26.702 565.965,25.035 C564.297,23.368 562.623,22.342 560.652,21.575 C558.743,20.834 556.562,20.326 553.369,20.18 C550.169,20.033 549.148,20 541,20 C532.853,20 531.831,20.033 528.631,20.18 C525.438,20.326 523.257,20.834 521.349,21.575 C519.376,22.342 517.703,23.368 516.035,25.035 C514.368,26.702 513.342,28.377 512.574,30.349 C511.834,32.258 511.326,34.438 511.181,37.631 C511.035,40.831 511,41.851 511,50 C511,58.147 511.035,59.17 511.181,62.369 C511.326,65.562 511.834,67.743 512.574,69.651 C513.342,71.625 514.368,73.296 516.035,74.965 C517.703,76.634 519.376,77.658 521.349,78.425 C523.257,79.167 525.438,79.673 528.631,79.82 C531.831,79.965 532.853,80.001 541,80.001 C549.148,80.001 550.169,79.965 553.369,79.82 C556.562,79.673 558.743,79.167 560.652,78.425 C562.623,77.658 564.297,76.634 565.965,74.965 C567.633,73.296 568.659,71.625 569.425,69.651 C570.167,67.743 570.674,65.562 570.82,62.369 C570.966,59.17 571,58.147 571,50 C571,41.851 570.966,40.831 570.82,37.631"></path></g></g></g></svg></div><div style="padding-top: 8px;"> <div style=" color:#3897f0; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:550; line-height:18px;">View this post on Instagram</div></div><div style="padding: 12.5% 0;"></div> <div style="display: flex; flex-direction: row; margin-bottom: 14px; align-items: center;"><div> <div style="background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 50%; height: 12.5px; width: 12.5px; transform: translateX(0px) translateY(7px);"></div> <div style="background-color: #F4F4F4; height: 12.5px; transform: rotate(-45deg) translateX(3px) translateY(1px); width: 12.5px; flex-grow: 0; margin-right: 14px; margin-left: 2px;"></div> <div style="background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 50%; height: 12.5px; width: 12.5px; transform: translateX(9px) translateY(-18px);"></div></div><div style="margin-left: 8px;"> <div style=" background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 50%; flex-grow: 0; height: 20px; width: 20px;"></div> <div style=" width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 2px solid transparent; border-left: 6px solid #f4f4f4; border-bottom: 2px solid transparent; transform: translateX(16px) translateY(-4px) rotate(30deg)"></div></div><div style="margin-left: auto;"> <div style=" width: 0px; border-top: 8px solid #F4F4F4; border-right: 8px solid transparent; transform: translateY(16px);"></div> <div style=" background-color: #F4F4F4; flex-grow: 0; height: 12px; width: 16px; transform: translateY(-4px);"></div> <div style=" width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 8px solid #F4F4F4; border-left: 8px solid transparent; transform: translateY(-4px) translateX(8px);"></div></div></div> <div style="display: flex; flex-direction: column; flex-grow: 1; justify-content: center; margin-bottom: 24px;"> <div style=" background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 4px; flex-grow: 0; height: 14px; margin-bottom: 6px; width: 224px;"></div> <div style=" background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 4px; flex-grow: 0; height: 14px; width: 144px;"></div></div></a><p style=" color:#c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:17px; margin-bottom:0; margin-top:8px; overflow:hidden; padding:8px 0 7px; text-align:center; text-overflow:ellipsis; white-space:nowrap;"><a href="https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cpznh-KI77-/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading" style=" color:#c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px; text-decoration:none;" target="_blank">A post shared by Imran Khan (@imrankhan.pti)</a></p></div></blockquote> <script async src="//www.instagram.com/embed.js"></script>

Historic resistance from Lahore. The reason I say historic is because Lahore is arguably one of the most developed cities in Pakistan and its likely the educated people in here are more than other regions. Therefore the educated and working class folks to come out of their comfort zones and resist relentless tear gas shelling, chemical water cannon attacks and baton charge is truly remarkable.

Government in PDM does not realise that they are playing with fire here. IK has shown tremendous resistance so far to not let situation deteriorate. We all know by now that there is massive following of IK throughout Pakistan. Had IK's current position be swapped with any PDM face the first thing they would have done is show their real strength and would have called their workers to attack the forces to show your strength. IK has this luxury yet he is persisting such methods that would cause deaths across the country. However as I say this I fear there might be a situation in the near future when even IK would not be able to control the public and if PDM or establishment can understand the consequences of that situation then they should pay heed to it and call for an election across the country.

Historic resistance from Lahore. The reason I say historic is because Lahore is arguably one of the most developed cities in Pakistan and its likely the educated people in here are more than other regions. Therefore the educated and working class folks to come out of their comfort zones and resist relentless tear gas shelling, chemical water cannon attacks and baton charge is truly remarkable.

Government in PDM does not realise that they are playing with fire here. IK has shown tremendous resistance so far to not let situation deteriorate. We all know by now that there is massive following of IK throughout Pakistan. Had IK's current position be swapped with any PDM face the first thing they would have done is show their real strength and would have called their workers to attack the forces to show your strength. IK has this luxury yet he is persisting such methods that would cause deaths across the country. However as I say this I fear there might be a situation in the near future when even IK would not be able to control the public and if PDM or establishment can understand the consequences of that situation then they should pay heed to it and call for an election across the country.

This is rebellion

Pakistan is only digging it’s own grave I’m afraid.

Justice? Maybe you've been away, Pakistan is ruled by traitors, cowards, thieves and criminals. I doubt you would be so happy to go into custody under such people if you were innocent.

The point is if Imran is killed inside, the whole of Pakistan will be in ruins.

The people of Pakistan have a duty to defend him and ensure he remains safe...by any means necessary.

Hitler in the making. He came to power also via rhetoric about how he was the only hope.

Hitler in the making. He came to power also via rhetoric about how he was the only hope.

The most popular leader Pakistan in many years.

When you look around this country now, you can see why he is our last hope.

This is rebellion

The law is being used to make a mockery of our system - Imran is standing up and that is a good sign for the country.

This is rebellion

you know the funny thing. There was a time posters around here used to insult Lahoris and call them patwaris and uneducated and what not.

And now look at the praise, educated people of the region, most developed....

If Imran was to be supported by the Altaf Hussain, they will claim Altaf Hussain to be a statsman and a seasoned political leader

This is where the situation starts to get even more tense.

Neither side can afford to fully back down as the other side will claim victory.

Cool heads must prevail and come to a deal.

I think police will halt their operation and Imran agree to come voluntarily on 18th.

you know the funny thing. There was a time posters around here used to insult Lahoris and call them patwaris and uneducated and what not.

And now look at the praise, educated people of the region, most developed....

If Imran was to be supported by the Altaf Hussain, they will claim Altaf Hussain to be a statsman and a seasoned political leader

I don’t understand how anyone can condone rebellion?

-court issues an arrest warrant

-Khan makes public statement asking his supporters to help him not get arrested

-supporters clash with law enforcement who are there to carry out/enforce the law

-khan cries about his supporters getting hurt in police clashes

This guy or the power he holds isn’t good for your country. Stuff like this doesn’t fly in civilised countries, whilst Khan claims to be educated and inspired by the west and wants to bring that system of education and civilisation to Pakistan

This is rebellion

No such thing. So far you have not explained why he has a single against him, never mind the 80. The forum is yours, what are the 80 cases against him

Last edited by a moderator:
I understand and its clear to see that agendas against IK.

But consider this, the laws are being used to bring down a leader who has huge appeal in this country.

The charges against that leader are making a mockery of the system.

People of Pakistan will never accept that.

What you are seeing in Lahore is simply an expression of the people's will.

If you are so interested in Pakistan, go out on the streets and ask for elections.

We've had 2 people killed recently by police, and below also happening. Would be good to see some outrage on that as well but it wont happen.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Rangers firing straight into unarmed citizens at Zaman Park as if they are attacking an enemy force on the battlefield. <a href="https://t.co/dK8mlLHA4Y">pic.twitter.com/dK8mlLHA4Y</a></p>— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) <a href="https://twitter.com/ImranKhanPTI/status/1635904717732683778?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 15, 2023</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

-supporters clash with law enforcement who are there to carry out/enforce the law

This guy or the power he holds isn’t good for your country. Stuff like this doesn’t fly in civilised countries, whilst Khan claims to be educated and inspired by the west and wants to bring that system of education and civilisation to Pakistan

He had bail until the 18th. And what was the arrest Warrants for? Stop running because you and you friend know they were fake and intended to lure him into a insecure court in F8. Why couldn't they move into a secure court. And what are the 80 cases?

This is where the situation starts to get even more tense.

Neither side can afford to fully back down as the other side will claim victory.

Cool heads must prevail and come to a deal.

I think police will halt their operation and Imran agree to come voluntarily on 18th.

He said he would. Why do you think they are desperate for him to appear in court in F8? Any reason?

Quite clear that all this drama been done to make things easy in elections.

And then Sethi Sahib's little PSL had to be saved so Punjab Police suddenly withdrawing - farce of the highest order.

Well here is some news, Police have blocked all sorts of roads again as evening approaches. The care for ordinary citizens by PDM + Cronies is beyond pathetic.

EVERY local person I am speaking to is cursing PDM. I have never seen people so united in hate for these people.

No such thing. So far you have not explained why he has a single against him, never mind the 80. The forum is yours, what are the 80 cases against him

I don’t know what the charges are against him, nor do I care. What I care about is the law being enforced. Just because Khan has power and supporters to say that the charges are bogus is a grave injustice against those who don’t have the same power and sway he does

Lol and they used to call PTI supporters burger mummy daddy bachay. I challenge PML-N and PPP workers to show the same kind of resilience under such brutal attacks

Lol and they used to call PTI supporters burger mummy daddy bachay. I challenge PML-N and PPP workers to show the same kind of resilience under such brutal attacks

They simply don't have that jazba. You will not see it.

Tbf, no civilised country tries to assassinate their ex-pm, especially one with a large following.

No civilised country let’s the assassin speak in the media as if he’s some guest speaker on a show lol

No civilised country lets the assassin have his case done on video link, whilst the ex pm is forced to go to court, that too for 84(?) cases.

We both know what a civilised country is, we and probably every other Brit-Pakistani only want one thing for Pakistan, the basic necessities. Something Nawaz and Zardari have failed to give to their people for the last 30 years. Everyone wants to see Pakistan prosper, it’s not going to happen when the ECP commissioner is your guy, when the CM of a caretaker government is not neutral, when the state is trying to eliminate your opponent.

Enough Pakistani news channels for me lol

Back