India (209/8) narrowly defeat Australia (208/3) by 2 wickets in the 1st T20I

Rizwan is the number 2 T20i batsmen in the world btw

Look at what Inglis just did!

Australia is taking revenge of four back to back test series defeat against India. First WTC final then world cup final now T20 series :misbah

Test series isn't as important as WTC and World Cups.

Test series happens since 1877.
Test series is not important for you becouse your team is rubbish .
But real cricket fan like me test cricket is pinnacle of cricket. Yes world cup is also important no one deny that.

Test series is not important for you becouse your team is rubbish .
But real cricket fan like me test cricket is pinnacle of cricket. Yes world cup is also important no one deny that.

No. It has nothing to do with "my" team.

I consider Test very important but World Cup is a bigger deal.

I personally want T20 leagues and T20 format banned. Just for your information.

Siraj should never have been in the side. Arshdeep is miles better but doesn’t fit the agenda sadly.
Not sure how you can drop siraj. He was unplayable Asia cup and has been consistently good. And arshdeep was untested in odis. He will get his chances now. I am unaware of any agenda against arshdeep though

India aren't even that great in Test.

They lost 1-2 in South Africa, 0-2 in New Zealand, and drew 2-2 in England.

They won in Australia because Australia were in a transition. If they tour now, Aussies should win.

Peak Aussies were winning everywhere.

India have only one world class T20 bowler(Bumrah), it is a concern for T20 world cup

India bowling stock after bumrah shami siraj is bang average. They all are swing bowlers with speeds of 132-136. While on the other hand they have top class batting backups

They won in Australia because Australia were in a transition. If they tour now, Aussies should win.

Check test record of last 7-8 year . Australia were transition lol ?? Cummins,, Hazelwood, Starc, Lyon , Smith, Warner , labuschange ,head , Paine were ragular player of test cricket team .so where was transition???

No. It has nothing to do with "my" team.

I consider Test very important but World Cup is a bigger deal.

I personally want T20 leagues and T20 format banned. Just for your information.
People underestimate the skills needed for a t20 game. Viewership and finances drive any sport. T20 is the future and it's market driven. And I am from the test odi fanatic gen.

Am surprised Australia is picking Steve Smith in the T-20 team, in my opinion Smith is done even in the ODI format. He should just be restricted to test cricket now.

Check test record of last 7-8 year . Australia were transition lol ?? Cummins,, Hazelwood, Starc, Lyon , Smith, Warner , labuschange ,head , Paine were ragular player of test cricket team .so where was transition???

Paine was a makeshift captain. He was made captain because Smith got banned.

Aussies are settled now under Cummins. If India visit Australia now, I expect Aussies to win.

You seem to be ignoring 0-2 defeat in New Zealand, 1-2 defeat in South Africa, and 2-2 draw in England.

Mukesh been good since that westindies tour better than arshdeep and others

That's true. India deserve a lot of credit for victories in Aus but can't forget Aus were not at their best under Tim Paines captaincy.

Pakistan were also played against Australia in Paine Captaincy and guess the result 3-0 :misbah
That's true. India deserve a lot of credit for victories in Aus but can't forget Aus were not at their best under Tim Paines captaincy.

Check paine Captioncy record against all test team bar india.

You seem to be ignoring 0-2 defeat in New Zealand, 1-2 defeat in South Africa, and 2-2 draw in England.

A true #1 team would win everywhere (like the Aussies used to do in 2000's).

That shows India aren't true #1. The fact they lost two WTC finals also show they are not #1 in Test.

That last over shows how important Yorkers are. Now a days fast bowlers hardly bowl Yorkers and when they do it turns to be a low full toss

A true #1 team would win everywhere (like the Aussies used to do in 2000's).

That shows India aren't true #1. The fact they lost two WTC finals also show they are not #1 in Test.
Who is the True No. Test team ? Australia who were lost last 4 test series against India?? Or name any other one ?

Arshdeep Singh 4 overs 41 runs
Prasidh Krishna 4 overs 50 runs 1 wicket
Ravi Bishnoi 4 overs 54 runs 1 wicket

Disastrous

Pakistan were also played against Australia in Paine Captaincy and guess the result 3-0 :misbah
No amount of bashing Pak team will alleviate the pain of losing in final of rigged WC at home.
All of a sudden ODI is not an important format. And Indian fans have started milking test series wins against depleted Aussies from few years ago.
But we have seen videos of Indians crying in stadium and on the streets.

Are you saying India didn't lose any series?

They failed to win series in South Africa, New Zealand, and England.

Australia are indeed #1 in Test currently (WTC holder). I expect them to outrank India in ranking soon also.
So now one of the test win is better than all four test series win over period of time ? .
It's like a world cup final match was played based on ICC ODI championship point table .( Over 2 yea period)
Winning the foru test series>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> one of test match . everyone who Love the test cricket know this very well .
WTC final is important when it's Played like a test series ( best of three finals)

Jio saying 7.4 crore views. Peak WC viewership was around 5.5 crore.
How is it possible ? A bilateral with no context and missing all the stars - how can it have more viewership than WC ? Beats me. If thats the case then the ODI format is pretty much done

No amount of bashing Pak team will alleviate the pain of losing in final of rigged WC at home.
All of a sudden ODI is not an important format. And Indian fans have started milking test series wins against depleted Aussies from few years ago.
But we have seen videos of Indians crying in stadium and on the streets.
Now again come back to world cup final when your opinion caught red handed and you have no point to defend. :kp

No boundaries conceded by Mukesh Kumar in the 20th over

Well bowled Mukesh.

Winning against Australia's 2nd string attack is meaningless . It's much weaker than their first choice.

It's the kind of attack against which the likes of Babar feasted on and obtained his #1 ranking.

Why is India investing on Mukesh Kumar? Not watched today but he is useless apart from first 2 -3 over where he can get swing.

Now again come back to world cup final when your opinion caught red handed and you have no point to defend. :kp
There's nothing to defend. Pak is not a good side. But you are forced to compare your team to an average side to lessen your pain. Not happening bro. With the kind of resources and power India have 10 years of not winning WC is shameful to say the least. Now wait for next WC in India before even dreaming of a world title

Back