India beat Sri Lanka by 5 wickets and qualify for the final of Asia Cup 2016

theariezman

Local Club Star
Runs
India Squad

MS Dhoni*†, R Ashwin, JJ Bumrah, S Dhawan, Harbhajan Singh, RA Jadeja, V Kohli, B Kumar, P Negi, A Nehra, HH Pandya, PA Patel†, AM Rahane, SK Raina, RG Sharma, Yuvraj Singh

Sri Lanka Squad

SL Malinga*, AD Mathews, PVD Chameera, LD Chandimal†, N Dickwella†, TM Dilshan, HMRKB Herath, DSNFG Jayasuriya, CK Kapugedera, KMDN Kulasekara, NLTC Perera, SMSM Senanayake, MD Shanaka, TAM Siriwardana, JDF Vandersay

One sided thrashing i think, Kohli's favorite team

Its green??? This is unacceptable. Why BD is providing all India matches on green wickets and slow spin track for Bangla games? Nepotism for sure.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Don't complain bruh, we are not whiners like Bangladeshi fans, we'll show these teams that we can beat them on any wicket with one hand tied behind our back [emoji13][emoji28] [emoji1128] ftw

Don't know how the pitch turns green only for India matches:jf

I have the same question. Its just planned i guess. They dont want us to get match practice on turning wickets or they want to stop us from reaching finals and win easy game vs any other team. But they dont know that people who make trap for other fall into it themselves as proved vs ban and pak...

hoping for a good game of cricket..close context hopefully. Haven't seen one yet in this cup.

With the way we are playing with bits and pieces cricketers. Its likely Srl will nail us and will go through.

but like Pakistan do they have batters for this track as well?

Actually they do for the track but not for T20 frame of mind anything above 140 on this track with Dilshan and Mathews struggling to accelerate creates problem for them.(They can bat through though).

They did beat us in the first green track on Pune just a while back but we were bundled out for 100 ,if they do the same here for anything less than 140 they will win.

Don't complain bruh, we are not whiners like Bangladeshi fans, we'll show these teams that we can beat them on any wicket with one hand tied behind our back [emoji13][emoji28] [emoji1128] ftw

They thought they will deny India some much needed practice before the world cup :)) but they forgot world cup is in India and we don't need any practice in playing in our own conditions. We will royally own them anywhere :))

Last time these two teams met on this ground it was t20 WC final.. SL Won because of an epic choke by India...I back India to thrash Lanka today

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Hope SL beat India, will upset the applecart for BD & Pak....

India should play this game strategically and use it to choose our opponents in the finals

Another India SL match.

This is like writing an English exam in college in the first 2 semesters.

You don't prepare for it seriously.

You just gotta go and write something in the paper to pass.

India should play this game strategically and use it to choose our opponents in the finals

Why bother though? We can beat anyone in this tournament as we are comfortably ahead of all the teams. Should just look to crush SL.

Nah we are comfortably better than any other team in this tournament ability and form wise. We should be able to beat anyone that's in front.

No need bruh, even if pak, Bangla and Lanka send their combined XI with best players of each team, even then we'll beat them, no need for strategy here

Nah we are comfortably better than any other team in this tournament ability and form wise. We should be able to beat anyone that's in front.

Let the cat out amongst the pigeons, cause a bit of panic

ATM if India beat Lanka, it is a straight shoot out between BD & PAK

However if SL beat India, Pak lose to SL & Pak beat BD then it will light up for sure

Missed SL facing India, its been too long since both team played each other. 10 days without facing each other, felt like the world was coming to an end.

Missed SL facing India, its been too long since both team played each other. 10 days without facing each other, felt like the world was coming to an end.

The women have played over the last 10 days, dunno what you on about mate ;-)

We should have batted first. Would have loved to see trial by pace against our batsmen.. #Chameera

Srilankan team is unchanged..

Pitch is the same one which was used in India-Pak game. Looks a bit grass on it.

Dhoni won the toss and India will be bowling first.. Dhawan replaces Rahane

Bowling first ll be good.

Havent been clued in for this series.. But why was Dhawan not playing?
Injury? And if indeed that was the case.. he is fully fit now?

Yeah Dhawan was injured...I hope he is fully fit otherwise management would have taken the risk for this meaningless game

How does Dhoni manage to win all the tosses?

Hope India beats SL so we only have to compete with Bang for finl spot

Dampalage Shehan Naveendra Fonseka Gunawardene Jayasuriya

Thats a monster name :yk

Dampalage Shehan Naveendra Fonseka Gunawardene Jayasuriya

Thats a monster name :yk

Surely, if he had to write that down a 100 times as a punishment during his school days,
He would have been sober the rest of his academic career at the least..

Back