India v England | 1st ODI | Hyderabad | 14/10/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Vinay Kumar married to Srikanth's daughter?? Why is he in the team?

May be he owns a sex tape of Srikanth :facepalm:

Umesh Yadav bowling in high 130's and low 140's.

Probably one of the quickest right now in India?

With his height and body, he should be bowling another 5kmph faster to keep his place in the side. :kapil

Last edited:
India 300/7 (50 ov)

England 67/2 (14.0 ov)

England require another 234 runs with 8 wickets and 36.0 overs remaining

India 300/7 (50 ov)

England 70/2 (15.0 ov)

England require another 231 runs with 8 wickets and 35.0 overs remaining

as long as trott is there, India's chances are very high in winning this one. he is a nice batsman to bowl to when the required runrate is over 6.

same guns shown 148 for Finn unless we calibrated differently after our innings :heart:

You never know about BCCI.

They could put Chinese Guns for Indian bowling to make our trundlers look like a pack of Brett Lees'. :facepalm:

how come Bell is not playing? And they played Patel before Bell? :facepalm:

I would drop Kiesy who rarely does well against good teams. Why they left out Steve Davies I don't know. Not South African enough perhaps?

No, Bairstow is in for Bell (whom I don't rate in JAMODIs).
you dont need Patel, a below average bowler and batsman and a horrible fielder. Play Bell instead of him. 5th bowler can be Ravi + Pietersen.

The real test for the batsmen shall begin when Spinners are introduced into attack. The Pitch is getting uneven. It should take a special effort from one of the top 5 English batsmen to get them home here.

you dont need Patel, a below average bowler and batsman and a horrible fielder. Play Bell instead of him. 5th bowler can be Ravi + Pietersen.

Agree........ Bell is a must in the England team

Cooks strike rate has been impressive in the last couple of ODI's he has played.....

I dont know why he gets dropped......He is a consistant performer

When a team starts winning, they get a feeling that they can keep winning with every combination. Only when they start losing again, it's time to get back to basics.

When a team starts winning, they get a feeling that they can keep winning with every combination. Only when they start losing again, it's time to get back to basics.
possibly England has become overconfident. After what Patel did in the last ODI in England, its very strange to still select him ahead of a consistent performer like Bell.

I think too much experimenting can be harmful to a side and can be the reason for defeats.....

3rd merc walks back to the comfort of the dressing room, rather than slog it out in unfamiliar conditions :(

Something about Saffers and choking under pressure.....

:out..
BOPU goes too..
India back with a venegence.. :))) .
WOW..Raina giving Samit Patel..a warm welcome...and uttering something in his ears..

Lol :D

This against India side with out Sachin,Sehwag,Yuvraj,Zaheer Khan and Harby !!!!!!!!

And the future is on the way back to the stands too...

The crowd should sue ECB and ask for money back...

Abject performance, even Harrow Schoolboys would have put up a better fight!

These jokers from England are lions at home but have no clue against spin here.

India after a very slow start still enden with 300 runs. Dangerous team in these conditions.

England team continues to be a joke in sub continent ! :facepalm:

Ashwin spinning it very well...batsmen struggling to pick it up!!

The conniving Indians have produced a dust bowl how dare they!!

ECB should demand the next match to be in Cherrapunji, last heard it was still raining there :D

ECB should demand the next match to be in Cherrapunji, last heard it was still raining there :D
:))) :)))....
Nice One..Where is Naseer, when you need him...? :nasser...

Last edited:
the fall of wickets like this is suspicious? What if some englilsh players are upto no good?

That was good mate. :)
But somebody ought to put the link for live feed in the opening post.. need it and still looking for it.

:))) :)))....
Nice One..Where is Naseer, when you need him...? :naseer

Nasser has been practising his vocals in the local studio

"Going back to my roots, I was born in India"

For the length of the tour Nass has hung up his commentating boots and is currently anchoring "India's got Talent"

I think...the use of two new balls has worked in India's favour..
Especially in PK's case, because he is a better bowler with the NEW Ball...

Even Umesh Yadav hitting the timber , what is happening :))

Swann goes.

And there goes the chances of a Whitewash by England:razzaq

England have played poorly here. Last heard, they were close to no. 1 rankings, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back