India v England | 1st ODI | Rajkot | 11th January, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

MenInG

PakPassion Administrator
Staff member
Runs
England have won the toss and decided to bat at the new stadium in Rajkot

why the hell is dhoni playing dinda ahead of shami??another brainfart decision by MSD:facepalm:

Imho, its a very poor decision by either MSD or Team Management to drop Shammi in favor of Jumping Jack.

why the hell is dhoni playing dinda ahead of shami??another brainfart decision by MSD:facepalm:

I thought exactly the same.

Why the hell not Shami ? Totally unreal. Seems like MSD has missed a trick there.

england are number one, but they could not even beat our domestic teams in the practice matches.. we will defeat them easily.. you cant win against the lion in its den.

england are number one, but they could not even beat our domestic teams in the practice matches.. we will defeat them easily.. you cant win against the lion in its den.

What happened in the Test series? :)))

bhuvan kumar seriously needs to devise a way to bowl well in unhelpful conditions to be a long term prospect!

Bhuvi is bowling well. DK would have at least given an attempt at catching it (if he was the WK). MSD's WK skills are going down for some time now.

Little John is back to his old self.

half tracker with loads of width thrashed for 4 by Cook.

Bhuvi is bowling well. DK would have at least given an attempt at catching it (if he was the WK). MSD's WK skills are going down for some time now.

Been saying for a long time, Dhoni's a crap keeper.

it looks like Cook is gonna crap all over our bowlers once again. Embracing myself for yet another Cookathon.

England should easily make 300 on this pitch..fast outfield, crappy bowlers.what else you need ?

england have scored 350 plus only 2 times in their history..india has done that 16 times..
england has taken 5 wicket hauls 23 times , india has done that 35 times.

what a pathetic team they have been.

Completely different pitch than those we saw against Pakistan and as I type it Bell has struck another 4

This has got to be one of the fastest outfields in our country. looks too dry and patchy. Might help fast bowlers who can bowl reverse swing.

Lady luck has well and truly deserted Team India. Too many edges went for fours. And now now Davis doesn't give a plumb appeal out...

Okay , I am tuning into India England match.

Let's watch some Indian thrasing :p

4 more...

Do you have belief Indians can chase 300? :13:

dhoni is such a despo that he would appeal for anything..second wide of the over

I do like Bell and Cook as an opening partnership, two very conventional batsmen who play good cricketing shots and both still score at a good S/R. Saving the big hitters for the last 10-15 overs is the best way imo.

What's with Dhoni and leg slips?

Does he think every batsmen is Misbah ?

I think dhoni would bowl yuvraj a few overs ..he s very successful against England lately

let england make whatever they can..we can always chase it..this is how a cat plays with a mouse.

Don't know from where/whom we are going to get our 1st wicket on this super flat track. At this rate England is sure to get past 300.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back