India v England | WC'11 | Group B | Bangalore | 27/02/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
DISTANCE from the WICKET was too much guys. The hawkeye is a PREDICTION of the balls trajectory!!!

Hence the doubt. Hence the decision in batsman favor. SIMPLE

lol its not that simple. I have seen players have been given out to a fast bowler when they are standing a foot outside the crease. This is pure pathetic 2.5 m rule.

absolutely fantastic hundred, his best ever knock in ODIs. but job only half done

STrauss gets his 100 well played and possibly won the game for Eng hopefully with a bit more help from Billy as well..

^ I am watching it currently LIVE. I am appalled by the decision that still remain NOT OUT.

However, Indian shouldn't complain about the system considering that original decision was still not out, and they don't need review system, but this shocker decision isn't gonna be pretty picture for a while. Feel bad for Indian team. I guess we are learning new cricket language every day, for example; 2.5m or something. That's start.

Hafeezesque shot from Bell, who's had a life. Crowd has gone silent. :)))

If India can still pull off a victory after these incidents(strauss nick not noticed by players and umps, then this LBW decision) it will give a big boost for the entire team.

Strauss wicket is the key between India win or Loss

Nah Strauss has done his job, if you know ODI trends , you need rotaters of the strike at the end who can keep chipping in.
The bulwark of runs are on the board, Strauss can go now and it wont make a difference.

157 from 22 overs. Its England match if they dont get out on stupid shoots.

err ..you need to read the rule book.

hint : its alright if its pitched outside the off stump line

And you need to read about 2.5m law when it comes to DRS. Its been there since forever but Indian fans will learn now after this.

STrauss gets his 100 well played and possibly won the game for Eng hopefully with a bit more help from Billy as well..

you guys should have appealed for the Strauss caught behind :)) unbelievable stuff from umpires and Indian team there

100 for strauss! excellent knock so far!

hes been transformed as an ODI player.

England batting very well, if a wicket isn't taken soon they could easily take the game away....

Wth...it pitched outside the line.

Ppl need to wake up!

Ball pitching off-side:

1. Can pitch outside the line
2. Must hit batsman in-line unless the batsman offers no shot
3. Must go on to hit the stumps.

Ball pitching leg-side:

1. Must pitch inside the line
2. Must hit batsman in line
3. Must hit the stumps

That was fine century especially in under pressure despite of few lucks he has had, but it's not easy to score century especially when chasing, taking the pressure off to maintain the steady run rate up to keep the match alive, and most importantly, playing as captain which is even harder.

And you need to read about 2.5m law when it comes to DRS. Its been there since forever but Indian fans will learn now after this.

Apparently they wont. Not even a few PPers here. So hence, let them be bro.

India should borrow some bowlers from Canada.. or perhaps Kenya will give them a few if they ask nicely.

Not belittling English batsmen but our bowlers are leaking runs from left, right and center(or every corner u name it)

Sham Ashwin hasn't played. He's been a very good spinner ever since he started. Best spinner in the team currently. Don't think he should have been left out.

Well played Strauss. Turned into a top ODI player over the last year or two. Top 100.

was I even talking about DRS there ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously even with that shocking decision if they cant defend 340 at home well then they dont deserve to win this........

After Pakistan-Sri Lanka match, this match can be nail bitter, but too bad, i won't be able to watch it completely. Need few hours sleep before i wake up to attend personal reasons.

india bowling is shocking what do they want their batsmen to score 400 pathetic stuff, on another note well done england.

You can really see that as a captain, Strauss' really batting his heart out for a win.

Oh noez.. the great and incredible Zaheer back with his 70mph killer yorkers.

Do you think India can Win the WC with this Bowling line-up. They even couldn't control Bangla to score 270+

149 needed from 20 overs ...

very possible with some good one day men still waiting in their batting order

If Razzaq runs in as hard as Zaheer does, he can easily bowl 90+mph
lol

Quote of the decade

Ganguly " Dot ball gets the Indian crowd going" :))

143 off 20 overs, walk in the park

Already is, and will be one of the best England ODI innings ever (no joke) if we win

I seriously hope you win (NO JOKE) the way you played so far has been inspiring and if India cant fricken defend 340 at home they shouldnt be even competing in this tournament... India wont score 300 plus every game and if not today well then tommorow we will get found out so screw INDIA (Although if miraculously we win the WC, I will take it lol).....

143 Runs needed of 120 balls.

Time for Some T20 cricket now.

Should take PP now.

England have Prior to Hit at the End.

England are in the driver's seat right now, should win this now.

140 from 120 with 8 wickets in hand and two in form batsmen at crease.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back