India v England | WC'11 | Group B | Bangalore | 27/02/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
My fav England player got out early otherwise they could have spanked India badly here. :( Im pretty sure Pietorson could have smashed Chawla everywhere.

He has struggled against Chawla in the past.

England will miss Eoin Morgan's services today.

He wasn't impressive in the ODI against Australia.

So I doubt if England will really miss and out of form Morgan. An in form Bopara can also score 30 odd runs for an out of form Morgan.

Get to 20 overs needing 150 with 8 wickets, should be easy on this track with against this average bowling attack.

they shud score at the least 5 runs per over for the next 8-9 overs n then change the gears in the last 18-20

Dhoni need to get the quota of part timers completed as soon as possible

Strauss, highest score by an England captain in World Cup history :bow:

He wasn't impressive in the ODI against Australia.

So I doubt if England will really miss and out of form Morgan. An in form Bopara can also score 30 odd runs for an out of form Morgan.

on subcontinent pitches... i think morgan cud've been the klusener of 99'

Strauss has the chance to even break the Sachin Highest Individual Runs in a ODI record today

"7 V Australia, 2007" makes it to his top scores list. Didn't broadcasters think that would look odd? :)))

I am feeling a tad bit nervus for my liking, Strauss keeps taking an easy boundary every over it seemms.

Bowling second is going to be a worry for India in this WC. Toss bullies. :murali

What a poor camera work by ESPN Star

Ball is going to Chennai and they are focusing on punjab

Strauss looking good but the rest of the batting seems a little flimsy. Bell and Collingwood will need to each make 50s if they are to have a chance

keep the same flow of runs coming ... don't get out .. n ur through with colly, prior, and yardy

Bell doing a lot better than I thought here, still think he'll let the pressure get to him when it gets closer though.

That looked outside off stump to me

May be on a second thought it looks quite closer than it appeared earlier

I think he's quite far down the wicket, but it did look sort of close.

That's BS..how much more of the ball do you want the ball to hit the wickets?

I wanted 150 for minimal loss after 25 overs, more of a dream than a realistic aim, and I've got 163/2. wow, can't believe it.

Bell's ODI sweep shot gets him out time and time again. does my head in. be careful, lad. got seriously lucky there. Strauss and Bell have already been out once each.

could someone explain why he's not out, and the 2.5 thing they're talking about. I don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back