India v England | WC'11 | Group B | Bangalore | 27/02/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
England are in the driver's seat right now, should win this now.

140 from 120 with 8 wickets in hand and two in form batsmen at crease.

A rule remains a rule. Doesn't change if its Pak or India. So someone else needs to shut up.

Oh yeahh ??? really wise guy I will bring it up when you get screwed over which you very well may during this WC, see how Pak fans react....

Last edited:
England strolling to victory, India have assembled their weakest bowling unit yet. Quite an accomplishment.

200 comes up for England.. good platform now. PP to come.

^ Romali Rotti

Not many teams have brilliant bowling attack. However, it's not Indian bowling attack. Even Paradox was trying to explain an balanced pitch is what give balanced match and contest between bowler and batsman. Preparing absolutely dead track with provided shorter boundaries is certainly not acceptable. I am surprised how Indian team was all out in the last ten overs, but it's dead track, and best for Indian team to do is to contain till the end. That's how any decent bowling can defend the target.

i wonder if eng wins this ... are they gonna complain only abt that decision alone for their loss? :98:

Ganguly whining. You'd at least expect the commies to know the rules of the game :facepalm:

People are listening to Nasir Husaan? i guess here people know better then Nasir :facepalm:

going to be like a T20 run chase here. come on England!!!

^ Romali Rotti

Not many teams have brilliant bowling attack. However, it's not Indian bowling attack. Even Paradox was trying to explain an balanced pitch is what give balanced match and contest between bowler and batsman. Preparing absolutely dead track with provided shorter boundaries is certainly not acceptable. I am surprised how Indian team was all out in the last ten overs, but it's dead track, and best for Indian team to do is to contain till the end. That's how any decent bowling can defend the target.
well said.

Oh yeahh ??? really wise guy I will bring it up when you get screwed over which you very well may during this WC....

Please do. But that still wont change the fact. A rule remains a rule regardless of the circumstances :)

massive noise again. out again! can they really not hear these nicks without the tv mic?

i wonder if eng wins this ... are they gonna complain only abt that decision alone for their loss? :98:

It was at a pivotal moment you could say. Umpires, such as the ones in this match should not be allowed anywhere near a World Cup tournament. ICC fail yet again.

Just when some momentum goes India's way, England hits a 4 !

damn it

Ian bell another 4. Underrated player.

Probably the best batsman in the English team to partner Strauss at this point of the match. No question.

lol .. nasser having a go at the indian fielding ... atm i can't make it up which side hez on

I thought i heard it too. But i might be wrong. Indian team seems to have lost faith in UDRS system. Not good for cricket i tell you.

Hahaha

Andrew strauss at his bloody best!

India will now how pakistan felt during their series!

Don't worry guys, the great Zaheer will rip Strauss stumps out so far that they'll fly across the border to Pakistan with a 108mph bullet.

England are 0.3 runs away from actuall required rr. They have a batting pp to come.

^ Romali Rotti

Ive given my credit to Eng, they really deserve to win this.. Strauss really played like a champ today but I expected better from the Indian bowlers atleast hoped to have had ENG 4 down by now... We lack that intimidating EXPRESS fast bowler.....

Cmon England!! This would be game of the tournament if England were to win.
nah. Pakistan and Sri lanka was. That was one of the best ODI matches I've seen. Quality batting and bowling was on display. Sloppy fielding, but that just made the game more exciting :))).

This is just a battle of the bat.

Strauss :bow:

Best. Innings. Ever.

(not really but it's very good)

Who is this guy?.. and what has he done with Andrew Strauss?!!! :)))

Game is within reach for either bell, Colly or Prior to finish off now!

how should i feel?
Bitter , seeing indian's agony or sweet for picking strauss as captain in my fantasy team? :( :)

It was at a pivotal moment you could say. Umpires, such as the ones in this match should not be allowed anywhere near a World Cup tournament. ICC fail yet again.

but then u have other ways too to contain the batsman n then get ppl out ... strauss has had 2 nicks already but indians didn't appeal ..thats their mistake! bowling has also been ordinary .. along with bad field placements at times and poor fielding efforts ! they are being lack luster!
true that was a poor decision ... but overall it has been a poor effort so far to defend 340!

About the 2.5 metre rule, yes it is in the rule book and the decision was fair with the rules... However, can any sane non-blind person argue that that was not out?

With these kind of gaping holes in the UDRS, no wonder BCCI does not like it...

There is no help for the bowlers at all, this kind of pitches should be banned, bad for the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back