India v Pakistan at Abu Dhabi (Part 2)

pakistani_banda said:
big shot played by inzy, but fell short and was cut off by the fielder

unlucky inzi

he has to hit one of his dwn the track sixes to prove that he is back ;-)

Pak going on towards a Good Win this one.....The seniors showing how it is done....unlike India where the Seniors totally miffed it up.

sneekysneeky said:
santh saying something to Inzi

i bet he is saying

"u didnt do that wen we played in pak"

and inzi will say

"i am back"

Pakistan require another 52 runs with 8 wickets and 12 overs remaining

Last Over: . 1 4 nb . . . (Sreesanth )

well that throws a cat amounst the pigeons. Still reckon Pakistan will cruise though.

cricketcrazy said:
comon Inzi send AFRIDI so he can hit some four and sixes and finish this crappy game
What the hell happened there...you cursed us. Inzie gone now.

just 50 odd to get in 80 odd balls......If Pakistan loses from here I will eat my hat.....although I am praying for a way for that to happen....:(

aww he didnt make his 50 now its up2 younis khan

Powar to Inzamam-ul-Haq, OUT, Powar strikes! tossed up and turning in, Inzi comes down the track and drives hard, looking to clear the man at long-on but ends up hitting it straight to Rao in the deep, that was a totally unnecessary shot and he duly pays the price

loved the part when dean jones said that afridi belted this fast bowler in a tour game fo 23 runs and said. "you are no good. you bowl off spin" :)

Pathan is having a TOTALLY OFF DAY....

Scratchy batting, Sillier than usual bowling and Missed run out and now misfielding.

a) we should win this one easy, inshAllah
b) its just an odi

reading this thread (and hte one before) i cant believe ppl are getting so worked up over this...

Yousuf inn, now they will try to win this game in the last over ...where is AFRIDI ?? or Razzaq the Iron man ...

Team Slayer said:
a) we should win this one easy, inshAllah
b) its just an odi

reading this thread (and hte one before) i cant believe ppl are getting so worked up over this...

Like Oxy once said: "Too many drama queens"

I think it was close though....On these sorta of pitches India really cannot afford to bat first. They lost too many wickets too early going for runs. A totally proffesional outing for Pak though.....not much fireworks....but then not much needed.

yousuf wastin 2many balls man, shud av sent razzi

Back