India v Pakistan at Abu Dhabi (Part 2)

MODS please stop this dityness.....nafajafam, hafridi they're just looking at the birds! There is a CRICKET match going ON - Time and place for everything guys.....jeeez

TaxiDriver said:
MODS please stop this dityness.....nafajafam, hafridi they're just looking at the birds! There is a CRICKET match going ON - Time and place for everything guys.....jeeez

I like chatni with my dal.

yar the poondi here is phenomenal

wheres that other kameena nafa, he needs to know!

TaxiDriver said:

There's more to life than cricket.

Only someone who is bent would choose cricket over a gyal ;-)

there you go what a bloody waste!!!

spoke to soon or late!!!

it is so frustrating for me

HAFRIDI said:
There's more to life than cricket.

Only someone who is bent would choose cricket over a gyal ;-)

Not unless he has lots of gyals and finds watching cricket a relaxation from their womanly stresses....

Pak batting line looks endless.....come to think of it....On paper this definitely is the stronger batting side....and on the Field too....

Just a couple of hiccups but still too easy...
you have YK, Akmal, Afridi, Razzak and Naved.....no worries at all

Mohammad Yousuf c Dhoni b Agarkar 1 (14b 0x4 0x6) sr: 7.14 What the hell he was doing there ???
Send Razzi or Afridi inn, all v need 2 or 3 good overs n game will be over...

congrats 2 younis on his well played 50

lara400 said:
Where is Afridi no wonder he's bloody frustrated with the management!!

Indians are ***** scared of him and yet we decide to keep him back!!!

Apparently Afridi was missing his family...

frankly good decision by pak to send akmal..this pitch isnt for players like afridi !

and this is my 1000th post here :27:

Last edited:
Glad YK got his 50, lets hope he can finish the match asap despite some of the guys wanting this match to be prolonged cos of other reasons :D

I have a feeling that YK will be going very soon. He thinks his job is done!

Lara400 watch the language please - just deleted a couple of your posts

yeah...afridi usually does well on pitches like kanpur which have uneven bounce...

jusarrived said:
frankly good decision by pak to send akmal..this pitch isnt for players like afridi !

Congrats on ur milestone :D

Yeah i agree they have done the right thing by holding him back !

HAFRIDI said:

Also his wife told him not to go because he would miss the kids for the minute he will be out there.....

can someone who's actually watching the match tell me what the score is because cricinfo and bbc are reporting diffrent scores!

somone please kick out these bloody fools who have hijacked yet another thread. thanks in advance.

HAFRIDI said:

akmal can nudege the ball around better than afridi.

thnx..thats calls for another smoke! :D

39.4 Agarkar to Mohammad Yousuf, OUT, well well well ! short of a good length delivery, in the channel outside the off stump and shaping away late, Yousuf pushes forward to defend, ball clips the outside edge and goes straight to Dhoni behind the stumps, Agarkar with a crucial breakthrough - is this match turning?!

Yes....you wish...don't you???
Crapinfo commentator CAN NOT hide their bias towards India!!!!

Back