India v Pakistan | Kitply Cup | Final | 14/6/08 - Ind Inns

Sorry Afridi - just not your day is it?

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 80
NOT AGAIN NOT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANOTHER LBW TURNED DOWN off AFRID!!!!

What's happening !!!

Is this umpire trying to be a sacrificial hero?? Does he despise his genealogy that much??!!!!!

****ing umpire. I bet he sleeps whith Dhoni, cuz no one can be that blind!

No one.

Afrid is about to pop, watch him go after the umpire next over.

deadiamthe_one said:
umpire must be from bangladesh

Pls dont say stuff like that again.

he is just a bad umpire thats it - no need to mention nationalities

Afridi gets robbed 3 times all outs. All of them could have been given out and no one can question the umpire.

This umpire is just not prepared to give LBWs period.

Commentators are completely blind keep saying pitched outside and all 3 were in line

dirk diggler said:
run rate still a very attainable 6.6
Yeah, I don't understand why they've gone so hard. It's as if they're trying to knock off the runs in 40 overs.

absolutely infuriating

........................................................................................................

Death

fieldrs in da ring jus nt attaking da ball. Nd 2 stp these easy singles n build da pressure

iafzal said:
Afridi gets robbed 3 times all outs. All of them could have been given out and no one can question the umpire.

This umpire is just not prepared to give LBWs period.

Commentators are completely blind keep saying pitched outside and all 3 were in line
Two of them were definitely plumb and the decisions were inexcusable. The other one pitched right on the line of leg stump, so giving that not out was understandable.

Salman butt resting after being dehydrated

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 63
I think i now what afridi is going to eat after he is done here :p Along with a few goats ofcourse

Breaking-News for tomorrow: Umpire Nadir Shah missing :p

karachiite said:
fieldrs in da ring jus nt attaking da ball. Nd 2 stp these easy singles n build da pressure

proper English pls.

commentator appreciating Anjuman and why shouldn't he
iftikharanjum.jpg

lollol said:
I think i now what afridi is going to eat after he is done here :p Along with a few goats ofcourse
I don't know why the umpire was so intent his demise, I mean I know we're all going to die, but you don't have to accelerate it!

I just hope they switch off the video cameras and all audio equipment as soon as the match ends.

:(

six runs and over with singles is not gonna work - we need fielders to save singles and force Yuv to play attacking shots

Malik To Bowl!!!!!!

Attachments

• KMP-WDM[(2488788)17-14-13].JPG
    KMP-WDM[(2488788)17-14-13].JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 74
Now happy everyone ?

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 74
I guess we'll hear that India are a minnow team now Malik is bowling

Some pathetic umpiring today - denied 2 stone-cold lbws.

i am so pissed right now. infact my whole family is cursing the umpire right now

tauseefm said:
i am so pissed right now. infact my whole family is cursing the umpire right now
:))) :))) :))) :)))

Another one that pitched in line and hit the stumps - given NOT OUT!

Can't believe for once Pakistan are playing well and the umpires are turning against us!!!

The umpiring is embarassing.

Its a Final for gods sake.

Even Ashoka is looking world class today

as long as indian batsman are not bowled or caught out they'll win, bcoz theyve suspended the LBW laws

I would just walk off the field by now. This is not even funny any more.

Back