India v Pakistan | Kitply Cup | Final | 14/6/08 - Ind Inns

When we need to attack Yuvraj (he is initially very shaky), in comes Rao and he will give him all the confidence needed

genghis81 said:
Gul needs to be get some good economical overs in ... he's giving away too many runs.

Its arite if he takes a wicket every other over. Hey, I don't mind him going for 30 if he can pick up 2 wickets!

iZeeshan said:
Its arite if he takes a wicket every other over. Hey, I don't mind him going for 30 if he can pick up 2 wickets!
But if he keeps giving away 100 runs for 4 wickets, it doesn't help us that much because India's got a long batting line up. Economy will be important with this long indian batting lineup.

Guys :))) :))) Rao-burner Rao-killer :)))

I wouldn't worry. I seriously think that Afridi will secretely anaesthetise him on the plane home, carry him to his own "clinic", reverse the anaesthesia, then perform a form of abdominal surgery quite unknown to medical profession. Quite unknown.

Much better start this from Gul ... now he's just gotta maintain it.

14.6 Umar Gul to YK Pathan, no run, fascinating battle on here, tests him with the bouncer again, slightly outside off, Yusuf thought about going for the pull but backed out at the last instant
Yusuf has been furiously chewing gum since he came in

MIG said:
MoYo should be shot for that fielding effort...
I wud av made him march to 3rd man right thn to mke him learn a leson bt thn i'd hv rao @ mid off.

TurkishCricketFan said:
Why is Rao trying bouncers with 75 mile deliveries.
:))) that's quite a huge wicket

I commend Rao on the intention to damage their heads though

ACHTUNG ACHTUNG ACHTUNG PP

THE VIOLENT DEEPLY UNQUALIFIED SURGEON IS ABOUT TO TEAR SOME CARCASSES OPEN

watch this :D

Umpires talking bakwaas!

That was in line - and hitting

Amir Sohail puts him in his place

BAd decision!

Wow, u gotta see the reaction of afridi :)))

Attachments

• KMP-WDM[(2457371)16-53-16].JPG
    KMP-WDM[(2457371)16-53-16].JPG
    68.4 KB · Views: 69
Oxy said:
Umpires talking bakwaas!

That was in line - and hitting

Amir Sohail puts him in his place

BAd decision!
and another retraction from aamir

Back