India v Pakistan | Kitply Cup | Final | 14/6/08 - Ind Inns

Arun Lal was a regular in Dhaka league cricket during the 90s and Nadir Shah was the best umpire back then in Bangladesh....that's where all the respect is coming from

They were all very close appeal, of which some wouldve hit the stumps

U cant deny the fact that any other umpire would've given at least 1 from these....

only wkts will win us the match RR is not a problem.
sadly spinners are not able to contain the scoring

FOURTH ROBBING

Who's umpiring today, umpire Thief??!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLO OMG GET THAT!!???? LOLL

KITPLy are a company that manufactures toilet paper.period.

iafzal said:
only wkts will win us the match RR is not a problem.
sadly spinners are not able to contain the scoring
Well said. If they have wickets, they will win.

Poor Fawad, how many overs will he have to bowl?

I dont think he is up to it...

Spinner will be milked - need some divine help ( a bolt of lightening to strike down umpire)

woow 3 shocking decisions

some umpires are just damn stupid!! The only good "thing" I see is they were all lbws and no catches,etc.

Pak looks a little lost and not enough energy, some one needs to inspire and keep teh enrgy and strategy going..

TurkishCricketFan said:
Arun Lal is getting on my nerves. can't bring himself to mention the shocking decisions.
Arun lal is the scum of the earth. Ramiz has nothing on him.

Captain saab making sure India doesn't get humiliated as much as Pak was in the earlier match.

afridi has been the most unluckiest bowler of the day

yuvraj was out... first time and so was raina... its jst insaane and we badly need a wicket..

Where did all of the Pakistani comentators go. I dont hear anybody on Pakistani bowler's side. And that Arun Lal guy is making up excuses for the Umpires.

pak bowling is totally toothless, no wonder teams are not worried bout conceding 300 against them

malik shoudl either takes complete pace off teh balls and then ball according to field and ocassional straight or quicker one etc

I want to see pakistani whinging about umpiring today, so they won't remind us of sydney whinging.

If India win, than it is due to the umpire not giving the lbws that were out. I think that everyone should opt for third empires or computers to make the decision on lbw and not the umpires, to be fair to the bowlers.

WasimG said:
Arun lal is the scum of the earth. Ramiz has nothing on him.

Captain saab making sure India doesn't get humiliated as much as Pak was in the earlier match.

I dont think it is Rameez at the moment. it is some guy who talks like a chicken.

he sounds like he couldn't even protect his mom

Back