India v Pakistan | Kitply Cup | Final | 14/6/08 - Ind Inns

Finally. It took a change of ends for Afridi to get the ump to raise his finger.

THE WEAPONS-GRADE CRIMINAL BOAR TAKES THE LIFE OF YUVRAJ

Absolutely AMAZING AMAZING GONE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D :D

btw: akmal now has 100 dismissals on his name.

Time to stop, dont u think? :p

OH MY OH MY OH MY!!
WE HAVE GO TTHIS GAME IN THE BAG!!
YUVI walks!

The beast roared him!

Akmal with a catch!

Ashraf Sahib khush

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 71
Even IndiaInfo Agrees:

31.5 Shahid Afridi to Yuvraj Singh, OUT, And finally Afridi gets a favorable nod from umpire Nadir Shah. It was the slider that skidded across Yuvraj after landing on back of length on the off and middle line, Yuvraj shaped to pull and got a thin bottom edge through to Akmal. Yuvraj too was lucky to survive couple of close lbw decisions.
:O :O

Another suggestion. Keep Afridi in, and bring Tanvir to do the damage.

Do we have enough bowlers.. also avoid giving Rao anymore overs. He is easy to hit.

a lot of you were giving afridi some stick after his disappointing batting display but he has come good for us. great catch followed by vital wicket. GO ON THE BEAST.

Just one more over from Fawad to complete the 5th bowlers quota. Will Malik persist with him?

Yousuf fielding is awful... really

He just doesnt seem to WANT to dive... maybe its cause he knows his place in squad is warranted...

shafkath said:
a lot of you were giving afridi some stick after his disappointing batting display but he has come good for us. great catch followed by vital wicket. GO ON THE BEAST.
afridi's bowling / fielding capability isn't in doubt

shafkath said:
His bowling and fielding has not been questioned. Just his batting.

Did umer Gul bowl the fastest today - I recall seeing a 90mph

Unless and until something dramatic happens pakistan should win this one

looking good for Pak

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 60
Back