India v Pakistan | Kitply Cup | Final | 14/6/08 - Ind Inns

WasimG said:
My stream's fine. Whats best is Zee cinema is so nice every now and then they slip in some cricket in between ads.
sharing is caring

DOT ball is our friend - Tanvir with another one

79 off 56 balls

As long Dhoni is on the crease, India has the match in the bag. We must get him out in order to win. He will definately take it away If he stays till the end.

India are well in play here...

Without us getting wickets, IND is going to win!!

Attachments

• KMP-WDM[(2607361)18-33-16].JPG
    KMP-WDM[(2607361)18-33-16].JPG
    108.3 KB · Views: 71
Bring in Fawad Alam right now. Keep Umar and Sohail Tanvir for the later part. Its going to be tense. They will try to hit (when they can't) and they will get out by Fawad.

Repeat after me:

I Love Rao
I Love Rao

What an over

as long as dhoni is there......... run-rate doesnt matter!! he can pull it off in one over!!

need to get dhoni out

This is where we could have done with those extra 10-15 runs that Mailk and Afridi were unable to get in the death overs of our innings because of their pathetic batting.

Am i dreaming.. Is that a pig i see fly...

Rao and good over..

The end must be near

Excellent over by Rao, especially considering the phainti he has recieved in this game.

Arun Lal doing his best to keep himself shackled in his bubble of delusion that India are still in with a very good shout of winning.

"Can't understand what has happened to Irfan Pathan" Arun Lal

For God's sake stop moaning man!!!!

Raz said:
Arun Lal doing his best to keep himself shackled in his bubble of delusion that India are still in with a very good shout of winning.

As long Dhoni is on, they have a good chance of winning.

Raz said:
They are in the game... if u dont look at the wicket, they are in better position as we were at this stage!!!

So, without a wicket, they are very much in the game. Pathan's wicket wont be enough, its MSD who has to leave if we want to win this

7 overs left.

Gul has 3
Tanvir has 2
Rado has 1

That leaves 1 over for Afridi/Malik/Fawad.

Back