India v Pakistan | Kitply Cup | Final | 14/6/08 - Ind Inns

I knew it Pakistan is going to do something special today. JUST GREAT!

Now crush them with 50 or more runs!

Game over for India and congratulations to Pakistan and Malik along with lawson for putting up a clinical performance until we meet you again in the Asia cup

Manish26 said:
Game over for India and congratulations to Pakistan and Malik along with lawson for putting up a clinical performance until we meet you again in the Asia cup
Game over??? Still many overs left... and 1 solid batsmen at the crease!

Pakistan just proved that they had a bad day on Tuesday, and can still play a world class game.

Asia Cup will be very interesting!

India vs Pakistan vs Sri Lanka

India have flipped the switch now. The next few overs to decide where this goes.

I know we are winning at the moment but WHY Malik didn't play Wahab and Sohail.

Very defensive move from Malik. I dont when he will change.

Pakistan can't get relaxed here. India can still easily come back. Stuff happens.

wen Ind manage to hit the all into the outer feel Arun's tone suggests its going to the boundary!!!!

Pakistan is in a little trouble if these two stay because we are running out of overs from Afridi and Gul...with only Tanvir with a few who can stop the flow of runs

indians seems set and have a clear strategy here so far..a wickets here can change a lot

DOT ball by Rao! wild dancing on the streets of Dhaka...

My stream's fine. Whats best is Zee cinema is so nice every now and then they slip in some cricket in between ads.

Why Gul is not bowling any Yorkers, or has he tried any yet?

Tanvir with 2 dot balls - 81 from 58 balls

Back