ICC World Cup 2023: India v Pakistan | Match 12 | Ahmedabad | 14 October | Pakistan innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will wait for my verdict till India have batted but boy from 150+/2 till 190/9 is some collapse, dil cheer dena wala collapse hai yeh.💔

The WC is over after this performance. Confidence will be completely gone
We won't win the WC but thank god we won the first 2 matches so today is kinda a free hit (putting emotions of rivalry aside).

If we beat Bangladesh, Afghanistan and one of NZL/SAF/ENG/AUS surely that should be enough.

For such an experienced & learned poster, you seem to have a lot of expectations from a guy of such mediocre ceiling & lower mental strength. He will always remain a scared timid boy among big men.
He was batting decently until one error. His body language today was good

Was waiting for you to turn up, and as clockwork, you have arrived when Pakistan are in a pickle.

You were nowhere to be seen when Pakistan won their first 2 matches, so no one was crying more than you.

Finally your one liners on MS Word are not going to go to waste today!
We will still make semis do not stress brother. I am 100% confident we can beat nz and England.

One thing is clear ..shahdab and Nawaz can neither bat nor ball..They are both passengers just to enjoy Indian hospitality..

I said this before.

What Pakistan needed was to groom the side that won you an emerging Asia cup instead of pur main side that landed dead last.

They were all winners and had an aggressive captain in Muhammad haris who led with an attacking everyone goes for the kill mindset rather then babar who goes for the go for your 50+ average.

Instead when we played a similar side against afg, we used that loss as an excuse to say haha this is why we need babar and rizzu. Imagine if NZ after losing to Pakistan 4-1 did that? Lol 😂. NZ playing against us groomed darly Mitchell as the perfect no 3/4 in case Williamson can't play and chapman as the perfect lower order hitter lol and rabidra as the star batsmen.

The thing I've been saying is, Babar and rizzu are very good batsmen but you just can't have an imam, babar and rizzu trio.

From these 3 boys only one can stay. England has the right idea. Just one root to steer the ship. The rest can all strike freely.

We won't win the WC but thank god we won the first 2 matches so today is kinda a free hit (putting emotions of rivalry aside).

If we beat Bangladesh, Afghanistan and one of NZL/SAF/ENG/AUS surely that should be enough.

Not if we get knocked our because of NRR.

Chalo jee... Congrats india

I think they will win by 8 wickets with 20 overs to spare

Hopefully it’s the pitch which has changed completely, but even then 191 is a nothing score these days.

U need 2 wins among nz eng aus or saf. Not one.

If Pakistan losses, i do hope the team management does not end up sending the coach to the press. Let the captain come out this time.

this much anticipated and hyped fixture has been one side for long time. Ind v BD matches more close thrillers…

To be honest, Australia collapsing vs SA is the most embarrassing in this WC.
No way - they were chasing 320is score …. It can happen, no point for losing respectfully.

This absolutely outclassed, outsmarted & out thought. PAK was batting first and setting target and I belive after two hours in middle both Babar & Rizwan failed to sum up the wicket. Like we all did, Sharma made a blunder to put PAK in - and at 155/2 PAK had the chance to make him pay…. 8 for 36, that top batting first!!! And media was doing gaga for this epic contest for last 1 year!!!! Do you really think Aussies worse than this?

Fully expect pakistans already poor NRR to take a huge hit here. Not even batting 50 overs. India will chase this inside 30 overs

We are officially minnows

The suggestion on haris being captain and the emerging acc side being groomed looking great atm.

But jokes aside, ik we disagree on rizzu, But we both agree the Imam, Babar, Rizzu trio must go, only one needs to stay, the rest needs to be the side + Saud that was in the emerging cup, let Mohammad haris captain for 4 years, he's got extreme aggression.

This accumulator stat pad has us in the 1990's lol

This is dramatic and totally unexpected collapse. Who would have thought at 150/2...
credit to our lads to keep our chins up and bowl with fire and intensity

8-36 requires some really ordinary batting, no matter how good the bowling is.

Babar needs to answer some tough questions. His wicket opened the floodgates.

No doubt India's best ever bowling line up. Hardly any weak links.
Have to say I agree. This is a top top attack. They are not even playing prasidh who I believe would be deadly on surfaces where there is carry. Even on flat pitches he can generate natural bounce.

SA india and Pak with naseem have the best attacks. Aus 4th. Dropped a bit the Aussies.

So much for middle order doing well for the past 2 months. When it came to a big match they went null

Even by Pak standard it is next level. Batting depth works when there is a massive platform. When the platform is not there every single one gets found out.

You are supposed to simmer down and stop thinking everything is biased against Pakistan and probably stop with useless conspiracy theories.
You never can answer the simple and genuine question, if you think Pakistan are rubbish, down and out in every match, including this one, then why continue watching and commentating? Do you love enduring torture?#

And me thinking Pakistan will win the WC is not a conspiracy theory - behave.

I said this before.

What Pakistan needed was to groom the side that won you an emerging Asia cup instead of pur main side that landed dead last.

They were all winners and had an aggressive captain in Muhammad haris who led with an attacking everyone goes for the kill mindset rather then babar who goes for the go for your 50+ average.

Instead when we played a similar side against afg, we used that loss as an excuse to say haha this is why we need babar and rizzu. Imagine if NZ after losing to Pakistan 4-1 did that? Lol 😂. NZ playing against us groomed darly Mitchell as the perfect no 3/4 in case Williamson can't play and chapman as the perfect lower order hitter lol and rabidra as the star batsmen.

The thing I've been saying is, Babar and rizzu are very good batsmen but you just can't have an imam, babar and rizzu trio.

From these 3 boys only one can stay. England has the right idea. Just one root to steer the ship. The rest can all strike freely.
So, who are those strikers in your opinion from pakistan's donestics?

Babar and Rizwan are responsible for this

They gave the momentum to India with their pathetic middle overs tuk tuk

Don’t protect these two!!
Do you want both babar and rizzu out? Or just one? I know your stances on rizzu, I always get confused on Babar, since you praise him but also critise him?

That was a complete and utter capitulation triggered by a poor shot from Babar.

8-36 collapse is inexcusable. You cannot blame just one individual for such a collapse. The rest of the other 7-8 players are not out there on a paid holiday.

Indeed brother! Not stressed at all.

I am 100% confident Pakistani will win the WC!
I don't know about winning the whole thing lol but we will 100% make semis for sure. From there it's anyone's game. Who handles pressure best for 2 games will win.

We shall see. Naseem will return towards the latter stages?

We should bring abrar in. Bring fakhar back. Wish ihansullah was fit. We can try a new combo.

India bowled way too many full balls hoping for swing and got thrashed. Once they realized that is not the length they shortened and used the low bounce to goo effect. Pakistan has to do to create panic.

No way - they were chasing 320is score …. It can happen, no point for losing respectfully.

This absolutely outclassed, outsmarted & out thought. PAK was batting first and setting target and I belive after two hours in middle both Babar & Rizwan failed to sum up the wicket. Like we all did, Sharma made a blunder to put PAK in - and at 155/2 PAK had the chance to make him pay…. 8 for 36, that top batting first!!! And media was doing gaga for this epic contest for last 1 year!!!! Do you really think Aussies worse than this?
England collapsed the same way against NZ too. Exactly in the middle overs. The pitch slows a bit in the middle overs.

Do you want both babar and rizzu out? Or just one? I know your stances on rizzu, I always get confused on Babar, since you praise him but also critise him?
I like Babar

But I hate him for doing favours for undeserving players

Rizwan is undeserving and Babar has done everything in his power to make something out of him due to his personal like for him

You should thank rohit for putting Pak out of there misery Ind would have piled on 380 had they batted 1st

I don't know about winning the whole thing lol but we will 100% make semis for sure. From there it's anyone's game. Who handles pressure best for 2 games will win.

We shall see. Naseem will return towards the latter stages?

We should bring abrar in. Bring fakhar back. Wish ihansullah was fit. We can try a new combo.

Pakistan are the most dangerous side in the world of Cricket.

It is their style to low ball a performance then go for the kill in the later stage of the tournament!

We are master illusionists!

As the commies are saying, brilliant captaincy by Rohit today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back