India v West Indies | 1st Test | Delhi | 6-10 Nov 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubting WI's ability to bowl out India for a low total again... let's hope they can stretch the lead to 300 somehow!

Jyotishman is looking forward to Australia with confidence: "Exciting stuff. Two spinners spinning their cobwebs, and now we have two pacy new lads along with Ishant. Can someone give a call to Michael Clarke? I want to threaten him."

:facepalm:

Cricinfo is rigging the speeds! They keep changing the speeds after you refresh... this was happening when Yadav was bowling

Cricinfo is rigging the speeds! They keep changing the speeds after you refresh... this was happening when Yadav was bowling

I am laughing at Indians discussing fast bowling options , I did not even notice

Is it just me or anybody think even a 12yr old playing school cricket can pick ashwins carom ball. There is huge difference in wrist position, seam position, projection, flight everything but these commies hype it up like he's world beater.

How can these bowlers are bowling so fast in India. It is simply beyond my understanding.

Poor captaincy from Dhoni here... surely he could have a more aggressive field when bowling to Bishoo?

Is it just me or anybody think even a 12yr old playing school cricket can pick ashwins carom ball. There is huge difference in wrist position, seam position, projection, flight everything but these commies hype it up like he's world beater.

The WI batting lineup is notorious for making average spinners look world class

even i can pick his carrom ball but not by seeing his hand..
his carrom ball usually pitches leg or outside leg and turn towards off..

you know yorkers are coming but you cant do anything about it :waqar

Sehwag will score a lightening fast hundred and a 50 fifty from tendulker will see the match.

Bravo Ashwin :14:

9 wickets on debut. That's incredible.

I always back the underdogs thats why I want WI to win but I think India have too much time and good batsmen to win this match...

So its gonna be an interesting chase now!

Sehwag's stats are unbelievable... he has redefined opening the batting in test matches, from surviving the new ball to making the most of it

We have won 7 out of last 8 tests @ Delhi.

Boy if we win this one , F all the rubbish talks about the pitch let's have 2 tests in Delhi every year :yk

Indian batsmen look too confidant ... They will finish the game in 20 overs watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back