India vs Afghanistan | World T20: Group C| St Lucia | 01/05/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashraful_Rox said:
Hamid Hasan has the quality to be a top class bowler, he's a smart and thinking cricketer.
India should steal him like the English do to the talunten Irish players. :asif

40 runs short...hamid hasan y in da name of god dosnt that guy open the bowling...hes impressive

Pakistan_Zindabaad said:
Only against teams like Afghanistan, indian fast bowler can get MOM award :))) :)))
We will see what your batsmen will do in a short while..
see you around...

Moin Khan: "Afghanistan has talent. They lack in terms of bowling but the rest is okay. They look promising. Mahendra wanted to test chasing against a weaker team. Afghan batting gave a very good account of itself."

Shoaib Akhtar: "Yuvraj is carrying knee injury. Noor Ali made 50.

Momo: "When I was a kid, I used to believe Afghanistan was Aghwanistan."

Last edited:
well done indian boys.......... all iz well.........
well played afghans..............shapoor zadran will rock ....someday soon

Pakistan_Zindabaad said:
Only against teams like Afghanistan, indian fast bowler can get MOM award :))) :)))
You are actually degrading afghans here.......

Good show of efforts Afghans, just need some match practice, then you guys can be a nation to reckon with

Ashraful_Rox said:
Seriously dude after Shakib's hard effort, your post sounds idiotic

you waited all the time for them to score so that you can reply...thats so lame :)) :)) :))

still the bangla tigress got bonked by pakistan :))) :))) :)))

cricketiac said:
you waited all the time for them to score so that you can reply...thats so lame :)) :)) :))

still the bangla tigress got bonked by pakistan :))) :))) :)))

that's not lame, that's in your face :Sami

pakistan were the better team, so they won, u bashed shakib and u got pwned :aamir

we lost because of these two excellent bowlers :Sami :aamir which ur team can never produce in a decade

Ashraful_Rox said:

pakistan were the better team, so they won, u bashed shakib and u got pwned :aamir

we lost because of these two excellent bowlers :Sami :aamir which ur team can never produce in a decade
Sami become excellent..... :))) :))) :))) :)))

Ashraful_Rox said:

dude you seriously need to stop arguing ...

no doubt sami bowled well "2day" but it was also due to the fact that bangladesh is full of pathetic batsmen....

ur argument is as lame as your team :))) :))) :)))

grow up :)

pullshot said:
Sami become excellent..... :))) :))) :))) :)))
Sami was without doubt excellent today. His third and fourth over changed the match.

Ashraful_Rox said:

Shakib played brilliantly today, and with Ashraful almost took the game away from pakistan.

Hats off to him, and the bangladesh team. There's no shame in losing when your team puts in the kind of effort they did today.

It was an amazing match of cricket. Well played all.

cricketiac said:
dude you seriously need to stop arguing ...

no doubt sami bowled well "2day" but it was also due to the fact that bangladesh is full of pathetic batsmen....

ur argument is as lame as your team :))) :))) :)))

grow up :)

that's your best comeback. :14: need to improve your vocabulary, anyhow good luck for tomorrow's game, offcourse I am supporting the Proteas. :akhtar

Ashraful_Rox said:
that's your best comeback. :14: need to improve your vocabulary, anyhow good luck for tomorrow's game, offcourse I am supporting the Proteas. :akhtar

lame->inefficient...banlgla tigress team ->surely an ineffective team :13:

nywayz maybe im wrong nd i know my vocabulary is not top notch so thanks for pointing it out....

of course you will support them as surely you gotta find some decent team to support...i pity for fans who are faced with dilemma of whom to support after their team gets knocked out(our on verge of it) :))) :)))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back