India vs Afghanistan | World T20: Group C| St Lucia | 01/05/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

UP

T20I Debutant
Runs
Afghans have nothing to loose, all they can do is give their best and hope for the best. I hope they beat India today to create an unbelievable upset in the history of any sport.

5 hours to go.

Umair Paracha! said:
Afghans have nothing to loose, all they can do is give their best and hope for the best. I hope they beat India today to create an unbelievable upset in the history of any sport.

5 hours to go.

BD beating the defending the world champs on the same evening would make it even more historical, what say ;-)

Afghanistan would be crushed by giant India.

cricketindiafan said:
BD beating the defending the world champs on the same evening would make it even more historical, what say ;-)
Yeah right! Pakistan lost the warm ups,I expect a pretty much fired up Pakistani team turning up against the BDs.

Come on Afghanistan! (I think they wont win though :( )

cricketindiafan said:

HOw about India losing to Afghans and Pak losing to bangladesh and both going home early? I bet no one will be laughing at this side then.

well lets be fair. there no comparison between India and Afghanistan. India should win easily.

its.raja said:
well lets be fair. there no comparison between India and Afghanistan. India should win easily.

That is true, but not going to stop us barracking for the Afghans!

Afghan afghan afghan oi oi oi

Random Aussie said:
That is true, but not going to stop us barracking for the Afghans!

Afghan afghan afghan oi oi oi
LAMAO

I know you wont stop :p after all it is India ;-)

How could the Afghans possibly lose to a team thats still in jet lag?

India will destroy Afghanistan but still, I know who I'm rooting for. ;-)

Abidi110 said:
Well that was against Canadians, i think there is some difference between India and Canada.

In the quality of batting maybe, but in the quality of bowling i dont think so

oyeeee khochaaaaaaaaaaaaa wicket do warna rocket launcher maare ga :p

i guess all pakistani's are supporting Afghanistan so i will support India

NOT

I've got a bad feeling Gambhir will break a record today (if india bat first)...

Bhaagoo Bhaago Bhaaaago, India waaley bhaaaaaago!

C'mon Afghanistan!

It will b e a tight game....

Afghanistan is dangerous team and well our Indian team is a tad hyped up..

Could do without Fat Yuvi and Arrogant Harby...

Best of luck to both teams...hope India win in the end but Yuvi and Harby learn a few lessons and have a bit of the humble pie...

Abidi110 said:
Well that was against Canadians, i think there is some difference between India and Canada.

chasing down that large a total is no joke when it comes to cricket...regardless of who it is against...just shows grit and determination that these players have...

Dhoni won the toss and chose to field... could be a mistake in my opinion, if Afghans can muster up 140 + , than the game will be quite interesting still expect to see India coast through with Afghans bundling out for 100 or so runs

The four Indians left out of the XI are Rohit Sharma, Vinay Kumar, Piyush Chawla and Dinesh Karthik.

I wish good luck to both of our neighbours. India has a huge edge over Afghanistan but wonder happens. :)

Good luck to Afgans and hope they can cause a shock.

1st wicket down, it was only a matter of time how karim was playing

Random Aussie said:
Cough cough 2003 World Cup. :D

Come on Afghanistan! Whoop whoop!

well mr ponting, who Australians consider their best has not been able to score anything on flat tracks of subcontinent..

in nutshell, please u buggers - aussies & indians - go smwhere else to fight..let this site be for pakistanis..

go pakistanis, scare the sh** out of bdeshis.

Afghan openers looks like they haven't batted for years...

cricketinblood said:
well mr ponting, who Australians consider their best has not been able to score anything on flat tracks of subcontinent..

in nutshell, please u buggers - aussies & indians - go smwhere else to fight..let this site be for pakistanis..

go pakistanis, scare the sh** out of bdeshis.

Wrong thread..... :)

i hope afghani post decent total for indians to chase....they need some practice on wi track

Umair Paracha! said:

5 hours to go.
ummm
bangla beat pak is also best

Man this is AMAZING! they dont get paid salaries or anything else. They simply came here to represent their country!

and as i write :four

Harbajhan Singh diving like an old aged pensioner.

4 runs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back