India vs Afghanistan | World T20: Group C| St Lucia | 01/05/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crap umpiring at this level is inexcusable...I fail to understand how obscure, unqaulified and untested non-asian umpires get drafted so regularly and easily into international umpiring/officiating capacities...colonial legacy I presume...can't put a colored man in position of authority if you don't have to...

Sir john said:
jadeja the killer with ball,but a scopegoat with bat always

He is just 20 years old...will definitely mature as lower order bat...for now he must concentrate only on his bowling

If its difficult to bat on, Pakistan may have reason to worry about later on.

thekhan said:
hardly any people on at the stadium. Ticket is $US5/each

Organizing these events in WI will hardly do cricket any good...The empty stands makes watching on TV also boring :pissed:

cricketiac said:
Organizing these events in WI will hardly do cricket any good...The empty stands makes watching on TV also boring :pissed:

I agree. the atmosphere in England last year was amazing

thekhan said:
I agree. the atmosphere in England last year was amazing

same here..why do they even organize such a huge event in the country where people don't turn up to watch it
... :(
are people too poor or ticket price too expensive?

Last edited:
sada90 said:
same here..why do they even organize such a huge event in the country where people don't turn up to watch it... :(

My west indian friends tell me that basket ball has taken over cricket now in the islands. The young kids no more interested in cricket

Just looking at the schedule, quite a few games start at 9.30am - you could get a situation where there is an India v Pakistan match, and no one bothers to turn up until half point.

<< Rashid >> said:
Just looking at the schedule, quite a few games start at 9.30am - you could get a situation where there is an India v Pakistan match, and no one bothers to turn up until half point.

Yeah..

I don't know why they have thse vents in WI. ICC does not make a lot of gate money. $5 per ticket. Also it rains a lot in WI during these months.

In a way, I want this tournament to be a bit of a damp squib, that way it won't overshadow the glorious tournament that was the World T20 2009.

The two favourite shots of Samiullah Shenwari seem to be leg-bye and off-bye. A great prospect!

Afghanistan playing a refined sport like Cricket! Ye daur bhi dekhna thha!

thekhan said:
My west indian friends tell me that basket ball has taken over cricket now in the islands. The young kids no more interested in cricket

ah :(
thx i think they should give out free tickets to get more people in...

Last edited:
69 in 13 overs is not bad ....if they cross 90 in 16 overs ...then they can make 120 + runs.

Samiullah Shenwari has suddenly changed his name to Asghar Stanikzai in the middle of a match.

cricketiac said:
This is going to be one of the worst ICC tournaments :pissed:

I agree. I don't see how these kind of pitches can entertain the fans in t20 tournaments.

Momo said:
Samiullah Shenwari has suddenly changed his name to Asghar Stanikzai in the middle of a match.
The change of name turns out to be good as he hits one immediately out of the ground.

my name ms shehzad..but i wanna change my name to ms dhoni..
me like ms dhoni.
me wanna become ****..change my name to shoaib so i can get indian chic...
lol, lol, lol

Great cricket by Afghanistan.
It's boring for now, but the strategy is very smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back