India vs Afghanistan | World T20: Group C| St Lucia | 01/05/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent batting from these two. That was a wonderful six!

very impressed with the Afghans didnt expect them to play in such a mature way.

Hearing Rambo Ramiz on air, reminds how pathetic a player he was and even an associate player like Noor Ali is infinitely better then him....

Afghani are done in by short balls :)) .... nywayz gr8 50 by noor ali in pressure situation :14:

Well played Noor Ali!

These Afghanis look younger than their u19 team.

:( Well played, nonetheless, Noor Ali. Very mature innings!

Ramiz chimes in with his pathetic lame humor much like his batting...

3 overs left 18 balls these are afghans cmon afridi key very close cousins 50 runs cmon

So noor Ali gets a Ipl contract for next season then!

Last edited:
We at PakPassion strictly enforce the "Don't ask don't tell" policy. Please don't ask for illegal streams and please don't tell others about illegal streams.

Thank you

lols, SA will tear apart Afganis within 5 overs if they keep playing like this against the short ball.

Afghanistan struggling against short ones just like all sub continental teams.

We should take noor ali into our team like england takes players from ireland and other countries ;-)

cricfan967 said:
Can you quickly PM it to me please.

members can't pm to other members...
i can send it to momo..so he can send it to you..
ask momo..

Originally Posted by sada90
so can i post the link here ...? i don't wanna get banned lol

Please PM me also..

sazz said:
Originally Posted by sada90
so can i post the link here ...? i don't wanna get banned lol

Please PM me also..

just ask them for their email address and email em

well if they can somehow get to 120 it could still be interesting but either way Afghanistan have not disgraced themselves with this first showing

It can't do much for a batting team's confidence when even Ashish Nehra and Praveen Kumar can bounce you out.

amar1212 said:
its time to start playing like Afridi now. 5 overs left
hehe..yeah play like afridi and get out without doing anything and then say thats ur natural game...like he does most of the times...

The_Cricket_Devil said:
well if they can somehow get to 120 it could still be interesting but either way Afghanistan have not disgraced themselves with this first showing

5 runs short i mean give afghanistan 2-3 years they will be up there

Ok guys, this is the last warning. Any more asking for illegal streams, or asking for email for that purpose, and it will earn you a ban.

I hope everything is clear.

The_Cricket_Devil said:
agreed..i think they have done reasonably well and should take confidence from this performance..

Noor Ali kind of reminds me of Younis Khan..Kind of..
The way he talks..

few more years and these afghans will be beatng the crap out of banglas... good job afghans...

First 6 overs are important for Afghanistan. They need some very quick wickets early on if they are to have a chance.

i want to see afghanistan in the asia cup now. include them in the asia cup

they seem to be better than bangladesh

Well played afghans.................struggled a bit with "slightly" short stuff.......
Hopefully India will win it.............. no more upsets..plz

cummon afghanistan u can still do this...................come on......show the world what pathans are made off!!!

bantu said:
Well played afghans.................struggled a bit with "slightly" short stuff.......
Hopefully India will win it.............. no more upsets..plz
hoho

I think with a strong batting line up of Indoa, it will be a walk in the park. Unless of course they get 3-4 wickets in pp overs

A decent performance by the Afghan boys. 25 more runs would have gave them a small chance but they will give it a good go.

Especially with inexperienced bowling line up. They don't have any world class experience. Maybe in 2-3 years, this team will do better but I am afraid this match is gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back