India vs Afghanistan | World T20: Group C| St Lucia | 01/05/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Murli vijay has evolved tremendously...earlier he was a tuk tuk kind of batsman :14:

16 of 1st over

Guys, it's mainly a Discussion forum not a stream provider or stream sharing. If u r looking for Free streams, don't waste your time here.

This left armer Shapoor looks decent.

Runs in like Shoaib Akhtar.

is it just me or does this guys action have a pinch of shoaib akthar in it?

On a a side note, Afghans needs to find a different color or a different shade of blue. Maybe a mix of the flag

shabs100 said:
is it just me or does this guys action have a pinch of shoaib akthar in it?

Yep I noticed it too. The left handed version but not as fast as Akhtar.

Cant understand why aren't they getting any bowling speeds up?! Even last night they eventually started showing them when WI were bowling!

Ghambir thought he had these guys under control...lol
playing out of crease in the early overs..not very smart

raina to me is one of the most dangerous players in world cricket...the way he hits sixes and the number of times he hits them is incredible..remember in the champions trophy how he hit gul for sixes...i guess inzi bhai praised this guy back in 2005...

Omar Malik said:
Cant understand why aren't they getting any bowling speeds up?! Even last night they eventually started showing them when WI were bowling!

Special request of BCCI. Can't have the Afghan pacemen out pacing ours can we :)

Afghan quicks need to try the short stuff too. There is a bit of bounce on this track, Raina can't play the short ball.

How come there is no speed gun?

Not good considering this is major ICC tournament,

Afghans are far more better at fielding than pathetic Pakistanis.

Its a good size ground, how a cricket ground should be. Mishits going for six make a mockery of the great game.

Great outfield too, well done St.Lucia, wish I was there.

KingKhanWC said:
Its a good size ground, how a cricket ground should be. Mishits going for six make a mockery of the great game.

Great outfield too, well done St.Lucia, wish I was there.
+1

thekhan said:
until fast bowlers start balling short to him
if its that simple then why dont they do that ? why didnt gul bowl short ones to him ? give credit where its due even if its to an Indian

Afghans need to try something different. Indians can do it in singles and probably will.

cricketinblood said:
if its that simple then why dont they do that ? why didnt gul bowl short ones to him ? give credit where its due even if its to an Indian

Dude , it's not only pakis making this comment. All the experts agree.
what happened in the last WC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back