India vs Afghanistan | World T20: Group C| St Lucia | 01/05/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see Afgans giving Indians a run for their money here. Another wicket or two could make game a little more intresting.

Ian Chappel is saying that "afghanis are staying in the same hotel where hes staying and he hasnt seen anything which should suggest that they are here not to compete"..

hmm..wats that supposed to mean ? does bangladeshis dance in his room or wat ?

Amjid Javed said:
Good to see Afgans giving Indians a run for their money here. Another wicket or two could make game a little more intresting.
Yeah. Another 7 wickets and they'll be right back in this game!!

Murali Vijay has really developed a new side to his games with playing IPL. looks more aggresive and exciting as a batsmen.

cricketinblood said:
hmm..wats that supposed to mean ? does bangladeshis dance in his room or wat ?

lol.

I think he meant they have shown a very proffesional approach and even as rank outsiders are taking it seriously. Ireland have come for a holiday.

thekhan said:
Dude , it's not only pakis making this comment. All the experts agree.
what happened in the last WC?
dude, why pick one match and generalize that...i m no fan of Indians but as far as experts go their sarcasm stems from not being included in IPL...Indians didnt allow Chappel to do commentary and since then he became India basher..

and what expert btw ? they know as much as u & i do...Chappell 3 yrs back named 3 cricketers to watch out for in the following 10 years - Ashraful and Panesar were 2 of them...in champions trophy he suggested we wud be defeated by India, even when Sehwag and Yuvraj weren't there..all these experts are media creation..if u look out at archives, you ll see most of the times they have gone wrong..

cricketinblood said:
dude, why pick one match and generalize that...i m no fan of Indians but as far as experts go their sarcasm stems from not being included in IPL...Indians didnt allow Chappel to do commentary and since then he became India basher..

and what expert btw ? they know as much as u & i do...Chappell 3 yrs back named 3 cricketers to watch out for in the following 10 years - Ashraful and Panesar were 2 of them...in champions trophy he suggested we wud be defeated by India, even when Sehwag and Yuvraj weren't there..all these experts are media creation..if u look out at archives, you ll see most of the times they have gone wrong..

Chill out. He is entitled to his opinion whether you like it or not.

Another free hit.

Wide.

Free hit still remains.

Get's 2 more runs.

India slowly driffting towards victory here!

cricketinblood said:
u r rite :)

i m taking deep breaths now :)

Good I wouldn't want to see what you do when Pakistan are struggling or when you start making rash comments.

We already have plenty of wrist-slitters as it is.

Realy impressed by Afghan brothers. They will do well in coming years. Inshalla.

KingKhanWC said:
I suppose pink is the one for you? :))

Yuvraj huge six.

I am sure you like to wear pink all the time and enjoy it when boys whistle at you and tell you how gorgeous you look like in your pink shalwar qameez and pink dopatta. hahaha

Looks like very soon this Afghanistan team will become a stronger side. Look at BD after more then 10 years they still are a weak side, and in 2-3 years time i believe Afgha.... team will be more better then they are now...their fielding has been great, their bowling has been below par and their batting also needs strong line up who can stay on the wicket for longer.

cricketinblood said:
yeah, but the best one was when :ibutt disclosed about :akhtar warts...i wonder wud any girl sleep with akhtar after learning of this disease ?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/cr...m-out-of-Pakistans-World-Twenty-20-squad.html

Your obsession with Akhtar is worrying.

You don't need to reveal what has happened in the past by posting links of articles. The past is the past.

This thread is about the current game. India v Afghanistan. Let's leave it at that. If you have a problem with Akhtar start a new thread.

Vijay going afta Nabi here..!

two sixes off him so Far!

Ryankhan said:
Looks like very soon this Afghanistan team will become a stronger side. Look at BD after more then 10 years they still are a weak side, and in 2-3 years time i believe Afgha.... team will be more better then they are now...their fielding has been great, their bowling has been below par and their batting also needs strong line up who can stay on the wicket for longer.
you bet...in 2years time, afghanis ll eat bangladeshis for breakfast...Bdesh shoudl be stripped of test status and some other countru like ireland or afghan shoudl be given that status

Lethal said:
Your obsession with Akhtar is worrying.

You don't need to reveal what has happened in the past by posting links of articles. The past is the past.

This thread is about the current game. India v Afghanistan. Let's leave it at that. If you have a problem with Akhtar start a new thread.
sorry dude, i was jst having some fun...

FM87 said:
I am sure you like to wear pink all the time and enjoy it when boys whistle at you and tell you how gorgeous you look like in your pink shalwar qameez and pink dopatta. hahaha

Poor. I always wear green when Pakistan are playing. The colour of peace and greatness. So how much did you pay for your Victoria secrtets pink undies?

India strolling home now. Vijay looks decent but gone now.

Vijay gone after a good knock.

India 3 down.

KingKhanWC said:
Poor. I always wear green when Pakistan are playing. The colour of peace and greatness. So how much did you pay for your Victoria secrtets pink undies?

India strolling home now. Vijay looks decent but gone now.

You are annoying and fight like girls. Why don't yo go and wash your dirty Pink underwears that you regularly get ´from your boyfriends.

Aren't the boundaries too long ? pretty much like Australia...cant think of any other country which has such longish boundaries..but i guess good for cricket though it gives distinct advantage to teams like australia and SA, which runs well and hav good fielders..

Another six for Dhoni... looking to finish game in style.

Dhoni the skipper thinking about run rate. Good effort by Afghanistan. :14:

South Africa will be a lot tougher for India.

India win by 7 wkts.

Well done Afghans for putting up a brave battle.

i liked how dhoni was talking to afghan players in a very humble manner..smiling & talking to them...nice man

Well played Afghanistan. If some boys who raised in refugee camps can play that good than what their team would look like if their whole country starts playing cricket like Pakistanis or Indians.

Hamid Hasan has the quality to be a top class bowler, he's a smart and thinking cricketer.

Now i am off to pak vs ban thread...hoping to see some fight and not one sided game that we had here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back