India vs West Indies | 2nd ODI | Visakhapatnam | 24-11-2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ims1

First Class Captain
Runs
Toss in ten minutes & the good news is sun is out .

Dwayne Bravo wins the toss and West Indies will bowl .

Re: 2nd ODI: India v West Indies at Visakhapatnam

Gavaskar just talked about how to play the short ball.MASTERCLASS!!!!!!

Young guys must listen to this.Gems.

Rain is to expected to pour lately today. If it rained, D/L method may affect the team that chases.

Another match after the intensity of Ashes. I think I'll just take a break and catch this game if there's any time later

Too many match threads , i do not think many will join in this thread .

Moderators can you please combine all three India vs WI games together in one thread ?

Dhawan almost sacrificed his wicket there. No need for risky singles man.

The pitch is heaven for batsmen, holder and rampaul are looking like trundlers, even :farhat will score a century here

The way Rohit is chasing wide deliveries and producing edges is giving me a picture of our plight next month

Will be interesting if Kohli, Dhawan too fail today. We'll get to see the true colors of champions UV and Raina :))

Dhawan always looks like he will get out but keeps scoring ... i hope he clicks for 2 more seasons like Gambhir

I want Dhawan and Kohli to fail in this match, Raina and Yuvi needs some practice for the South Africa series. Msd needs some proper batting practice so does Sir Jaddu

I want Dhawan and Kohli to fail in this match, Raina and Yuvi needs some practice for the South Africa series. Msd needs some proper batting practice so does Sir Jaddu

Msd cannot improve his game,wrt playing swing.
In SA steyn just needs to throw in an outswinger and dhoni will get himself out :D

I want to have a bat, pitch looks so easy to bat on.

Where is the match being played? Seems like there is a port in that city, good for business :butt

Laxman has never played in Vizag and is not connected to Vizag! How would he know about it! LOL

'What izzzzz special about this stadium izzzzz

There is a good giiiiim'

hahahhaha Laxman

Permaul has to be clever or he's going to receive a lot of phainty in the midwicket region..

In order to LOOK nonpartisan, these Indian Umpires are taking a wicket or two for the other side !!!!

can we defend 300 here ?

The spinners that you guys have I will be surprised if Windies score 200.

If Ashwin, Jadeja, Raina bowls 30 overs, the Max Windies will score against them is 80 and will lose Five to Six wickets. Windies are terrible against spin :ajmal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back