India vs West Indies | 2nd ODI | Visakhapatnam | 24-11-2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
That should do it. Bhuvi taken apart now. 6 to win in 2 overs.

Thats it.

Score 300 odd and let Indian batsmen chase it.

Let India score 300 odd and their bowlers will chase it.

Congratulations Windies, good to see Sammy batting well, he is so much better than overrated Bravo

we need to pull up our socks, fielding has hit rock bottom in 3 years, maybe another loss in the last match will wake everyone up,well played WI

Time for Rishi DHawan to get into the team,thanks another Sharma for coming,not bad considering the dew and rubbish fielding but Rishi is a superstar already. For last match should be replaced with Mishra, 3 spinners is the only way 2 succeed in these tracks,pacers just can't get it to swing or seam under such cement like pitches

The haters are out in numbers.

Let me remind them.

India World No.1

India WC and CT champs

We fielded badly today and hence lost.Happens to every team.

India needs to pick another spinner instead of three seamers. Ojha and Ashwin combo would have killed them, Windies struggle big time against Spin.

India should also pick players based on their strengths, when they have quality spinners like Ojha, Mishra, Rasool etc no point in picking M. Sharma, should go with two seamers Kumar and Shami.

Bowling line up for me
Kumar
Shami
Ashwin
Ojha
Jadeja
Raina/ Rohit/ Kohli

The haters are out in numbers.

Let me remind them.

India World No.1

India WC and CT champs

We fielded badly today and hence lost.Happens to every team.

Lols, why are you feeling so insecure?

Windies won the match and deserved that and considering they did that without Gayle, Pollard and Roach you have to say that was speciall and how can you not defend 290, that is poor stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back