India vs West Indies | 3rd Test | Mumbai | 22-26 Nov 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
cricinfo

"Walked out of Wankhede as soon as Sachin got out, Never expected that I would miss Ashwin's century..!! :-(" Serves you well, Swathi. Dhoni gets his right ring finger taped

:)

Yeah read that too. :)
But it wasn't the case actually. When Sachin was batting the attendance was around 40-50%. I saw the Ashwin 100 and the attendance was the same. Loud chanting too.

Yeah read that too. :)
But it wasn't the case actually. When Sachin was batting the attendance was around 40-50%. I saw the Ashwin 100 and the attendance was the same. Loud chanting too.

so stadium was not full as reported by our media ( yesterday ) :23::23:

yeah.. ashwin turning the ball really well

I thought he is not good for tests, but he is proving me wrong. :19:

Unless W.I collapse some how tomorrow this game is a bore draw!

If west Indies are all out in the next 10 overs, that would mean India chasing 250 in 65 overs. Match on.

Baugh is useless, Ramdin is much better than him, its a shame he is been kept out of the Team.

Sammy is the cause of dis-balance in the West Indies team, averages a pathetic 17 , and just a trodler with the ball. Bravo Sr is much better choice.

Sammy needs to score at last a 25 here to save this game. West Indies need to bat another 15 overs to save this game

The more West Indies bat, the tougher it will be for India, Target will increase as well as overs would be eaten up

India will win. India will win. India will win. India will win. India will win. India will win. India will win. India will win. India will win. India will win. India will win. India will win. India will win. India will win. India will win. India will win.

West Indies should look to get some quick runs here.... thats what is more important than blocking.... another 30 - 40 quick runs can push the score to a 270.

India will win. India will win. India will win. India will win. India will win. India will win. India will win. India will win. India will win. India will win. India will win. India will win. India will win. India will win. India will win. India will win.

Ok.Ok.Ok.Ok.Ok.Ok.ok.ok.ok.ok.ok.ok.ok.ok.ok.ok.ok.ok.ok.ok.ok.ok.ok....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back