India vs West Indies | 3rd Test | Mumbai | 22-26 Nov 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
India need 130 off 39.5 overs. I presume they will go slow for a bit now before reassessing things. West Indies need six wicket.

Just came online to see this... interesting turnaround!! Looks line India have found the heir to Kumble/Bhajji!

get lazmi out and WI have the chance to win it. cuz if laxmi stays there either they will win it or draw it

And this test (like numerous others) show once again shows the influence of Sehwag on test victories for India.

Bishoo looking ordinary here

job of a captain is supposed to make ordinary spinners look uber. you do that with pressure field placing which are lacking a bit atm

he's giving samuels the slips but not bishoo. sammy is usually a proactive captain but i really think he's missing a beat here.

Last edited:
And this test (like numerous others) show once again shows the influence of Sehwag on test victories for India.

The match is fixed guys... why didnt sammy bowl even when he's got sehwag thrice in the series already ?? BCCI fixed something here ??

Was Kohli playing the 4-test series vs England?? If not, why wasn't he?? Suresh Raina over this guy? What an unforgivable mistake!

Hello Peeps, this is my first post on this forum...Even stevens at the moment, maybe 55 - 45 in india's favor....i doubt dhoni's technique to combat spin in these conditions..

what a game .... If i was in Bowling team, we would have been favorites :ajmal

90+ runs are ALOT

Last edited:
West Indies gave it away to some smart bowling by ojha and ashwin...but they are bowling nagging lengths at the moment...marlon samuels is allot more intelligent than many indian batsmen would have anticipated.

I don't think India has ever won a series 3-0 in tests. Should really go for it, i don't mind if they lose it while going for the win.

No question of Ashwin and Dhoni here! This is an easy win for India! Thanks to Ojha and WI batting!

He he he what a turn around by IND, got a msg this morning from a frnd saying IND are about to start their batting needing 243 to win

Full marks to IND for the attempt :)

It will be 2-1 / 3-0 but like this aggressive approach, many teams would have blocked it out when 243 are needed in 2 sessions on a last day pitch.

windies are giftwrapping it for you with the field placings, bowler choices, and bowling lines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back