International Cricket Captain 2012

You IDIOT !! Umar Akmal chokes, Pak lose by 3 runs, out of the World Cup. Show cause notices sent :zaka

Last edited:
you lose a game, don't worry.
press ctrl+alt+delete and then end the game's performance, then open the application and play the game again :D

Ok, so I am doing great in 2018.

Fawad Alam is 33/34 years old and my captain for the last 6 years or something.
Averaging 50-60 + in tests and ODI's. Made 400 + and 200 + in tests & odi's.

Around 7000 test runs in 70 odd matches, don't remember about the odi runs, but a lot!
SUDDENTLY he dissapears from the game :facepalm: (retires)

Now I don't wanna play the game anymore... Stupid. Spent so much time getting to 2018...

you lose a game, don't worry.
press ctrl+alt+delete and then end the game's performance, then open the application and play the game again :D

don't tell it in their forums. They haven't fixed it for years.... I always use this cheat plus artmoney. ;-)

Guys play english county season its more fun then international.

Seriously? I tried it once but it was just too much matches and stuff. Was booring. And did not understand the domestic set up :ibutt

Pakistani season would be awesome. They have it in Cricket Coach but that game is crap.

I thought I sucked at ODI's, but.... Just won the world cup with South Africa and faced Pakistan in the final!!!!!!!!!
worldcupz.jpg

lol the proud moments when you see Pakistan reach the finals of a tornament in the game:)))

I also feel happy about it, when playing with a different team.

Have this game on my iphone, pretty good game. Only thing I hate about is how you can't create new tours so you'll be playing the same repeated tours over and over. Also most series are 3 test matches, 3 odis and 2 t20s. It would be better if the series were 3 tests, 5 odis and 3 t20s.

I'm currently in the year 2017. Pak led by Fawad Alam won the 2015 WC. Currently Pak is 1st in Tests, 4th in ODIs and 5th in T20s. Fawad Alam is the captain for all 3 formats.

Fawad, Shahzaib, Akmal, Shafiq, Shehzad, Nayyer Abbas, Kaneria, Amin and Awais Zia are all great in this game.
Babar Azam was a huge letdown, he only averaged 17.50 in 8 innings before being permanently dropped.

Have this game on my iphone, pretty good game. Only thing I hate about is how you can't create new tours so you'll be playing the same repeated tours over and over. Also most series are 3 test matches, 3 odis and 2 t20s. It would be better if the series were 3 tests, 5 odis and 3 t20s.

I'm currently in the year 2017. Pak led by Fawad Alam won the 2015 WC. Currently Pak is 1st in Tests, 4th in ODIs and 5th in T20s. Fawad Alam is the captain for all 3 formats.

Fawad, Shahzaib, Akmal, Shafiq, Shehzad, Nayyer Abbas, Kaneria, Amin and Awais Zia are all great in this game.
Babar Azam was a huge letdown, he only averaged 17.50 in 8 innings before being permanently dropped.

Fawad performing brilliantly as captain for me until he suddently retired at the age of 31 or something. Really sad :( so I stopped playing.

How do you go forward with years? I played the world cup then I deleted it but it stayed on wc 2011!!

Fawad performing brilliantly as captain for me until he suddently retired at the age of 31 or something. Really sad :( so I stopped playing.

Lol right now for me Fawad is also 31, I hope he doesn't suddenly disappear.

How do you go forward with years? I played the world cup then I deleted it but it stayed on wc 2011!!

What do you mean? After the WC just click continue and you should probably get an option to pick your squad for a new series.

Salahuddin, Shafiq, Ghumman, Y.Murtaza, N.Abbas, Fawad Alam. - some good cricketers

Misbah is really poor as is YK for some reason.

Guys, who should I select for the world t20 2012 in srilanka, 15 players someone please! For Pakistan

For Pakistan go with:

1. Hafeez
2. Nazir/Shehzad
3. Afridi
4. Kamran
5. U. Akmal
6. Nasir Jamshed
7. Adnan Raza
8. Gul
9. Samiullah khan
10. Ajmal
11. Rana Naved

The rest select looking at the form of players :p

It depends whos currently in form. For me Fawad Alam, Shahzaib Hasan, Usman Salahuddin, Ahmed Shehzad were great batsmen in T20. Infact Fawad, Shahzaib and Shehzad have all hit centuries in T20. While Gul, Riaz and Nayyer Abbas were great for me in the bowling department.

In tests start out with 2 bars but when they are like 40-60% settled then switch to 3. In ODIs I start out with 3 but if my R.R is too low then I increase it to 4-6 bars. After the 40th over, I increase the aggression to 5+ bars. For chasing in ODIs adjust it to the Req. RR. In T20s I start with 7 bars but if I lose wickets early then I decrease it to 5-6 bars.
In ODIs and T20s as they get settled keep increasing the bars.

In tests start out with 2 bars but when they are like 40-60% settled then switch to 3. In ODIs I start out with 3 but if my R.R is too low then I increase it to 4-6 bars. After the 40th over, I increase the aggression to 5+ bars. For chasing in ODIs adjust it to the Req. RR. In T20s I start with 7 bars but if I lose wickets early then I decrease it to 5-6 bars.
In ODIs and T20s as they get settled keep increasing the bars.

Similar here

Test: 2 bars until 30% => then increase to 3 and keep it there unless batting with tailender. Then I increase it to 4-5 depending on how mnay wickets left

ODI: Depends on the type of pitch/my batting strength/chasing vs setting target. But this is how it usually goes. Start at 3, then at 30% increase to 4, at 75-80 ish increase to 6. Or when fields move out increase to 6. Last 10 overs I tend to increase to 7.

If I have 7-9 wickets remaining, I just keep it at 6 at the start of the 30th over, increasing at 7 at the 38-39th if I still have 6+ wickets remaining

T20: Exactly as said above

Posted on another forum:

I am creating a new thread here which will have a tutorial on how to edit players, their ages and nationalities. I am posting it again for making it easy for users to search for a tutorial on this forum

Before proceeding make sure you have installed Artmoney, Hex Editor and

have the decrypeted ICC 2002 database file which be downloaded from this link:

http://www.planetcricket.net/forums/...7&d=1182274740

Start the game and load your savefile. Press alt+ctrl+delete or hit the
"Windows" key to get back to Windows.Then follow these steps.Remember the

game has to be running at the background while editing.

1)Open the dataT.db1 file using the Hex Editor.

2)Open Artmoney.

3)Select the ICC game that you are currently playing from the drop down menu.The game will be listed.

4)Go to the Hex editor and select "Search" and select "Find"

5)Select "text string" and then check "begin" at the right hand bottom

corner of the "find" screen which will allow to search for a player from

the begenning of the file.

6)Type the last name of the player that you want to search.(If you have

checked "Case sensitive" option then type the first letter of the name in

capital).Lets assume that you are searching for Ponting.

7)Ponting's name comes up on the right hand side of the screen.

8)Now comes the tricky part which involves some accurate observation.

10)On the Hex editor look on the left hand side of Ricky Ponting's name

for the "@" sign. Highlight it and make of note of its value which can be

seen on the left hand bottom of the screen. Next to "Char dec" you'll

find the value as the number 64. Always remember for any player you have

to first look for the "@" sign and then take the values of the four

symbols in an order.

11)Repeat these steps for the next symbol after "@" which is nothing but

"U" in Ponting's case and its value turns out to be 218.

12)Repeat these steps for the next two consecutive symbols that follow.

Make a note of the values of all four symbols in reverse order. In

Ponting's case it turns out to be 128,189,218 and 64.

13)Now go back to Artmoney and click on "Search".

14)From the first drop down called "search" select "Sequence of values".

15)For the "TYPE" select "Integer Value" and "address range" as

"ALL".Then click "OK".

16)Now on the left hand side below the "address" option you'll find the

result of the search. Click on it and then click the red arrow so that

the values show up as a table on the right hand side.

To edit the AGE:

17)Now under the table on the right hand side you will find the sequence

of numbers 128,189,218,64. Always remember that the number to edit the

age is the number in the third row of the table.In our case it is 218.

16)Right Click on the number 218 and select "edit". Goto the "value" row

and change the number 218 to 221 which will make Ponting 23 or 24 yrs

old. CLick "OK"

17)Now right click on 221 and select "memory editor" which opens another

complex looking table.Remember the more you reduce this number the

younger a player gets.

18)If you dont want to change Nationality of a player then just click the

arrow on the right hand bottom corner next to "Value" which saves the

changes and then click "close". Age editing is done!

To change Nationality:

19)To change Nationality goto the 7th column and look for the number 43(

in Ponting's case) which stands for Australia. Click on 43 and then on

the right hand bottom corner in the box next to "Value" type the number

44 if you want Ponting to play for India. CLick the arrow again and then

click close. Nationality edited!

List of countries with Nationality numbers to change:

43=Aus
44=Eng
45=Ind
46=NZ
47=Pak
48=RSA
49=Sri
50=Wi
51=Bang
52=Zim
175=Aus(k)

Note:You can also change player's First Class team by changing the value of

the number above the Nationality in the 7th column.(in Ponting's case its the number above the number 43)

To Edit Money:

1)Start your game and load your savefile.

2)Click on "team details" and goto the "Finance" option.

3)MAke a note of the "Total" budget.

4)Now goto Artmoney.

5)Click "search" and from the drop down menu select "Exact value" instead

of "Sequence of values".

6)Repeat the same steps 16 and 17.

7)Type the exact amount that was mentioned under "total".

8)Edit the amount that you would like and goto Memory Editor and click

the arrow mark next to the box called "Value" at the right hand bottom

corner of the screen.

9)Money editing done!

I'm still playing as Pakistan and lost in the quarter finals to West Indies in the 2019 WC in England. But Shahzaib Hasan scored 3 centuries in the WC all were against minnows though :afridi

Currently Pak is first in Tests and ODIs and is being led by Fawad Alam.

This game is still pretty addictive even in 2019, I play like an hour each day. But I just wish there was some way to make most of the series 5 ODIs and 3 Tests. 3 ODIS just aren't enough.

I'm still playing as Pakistan and lost in the quarter finals to West Indies in the 2019 WC in England. But Shahzaib Hasan scored 3 centuries in the WC all were against minnows though :afridi

Currently Pak is first in Tests and ODIs and is being led by Fawad Alam.

This game is still pretty addictive even in 2019, I play like an hour each day. But I just wish there was some way to make most of the series 5 ODIs and 3 Tests. 3 ODIS just aren't enough.

I used to be addicted to it. I nearly made it to 2050 before I finally got sick of it. I was never number 1 in tests and ODIs simultaneously though. England was quite unbeatable!

Any words on a 2012 edition? 2011 was quite a disappointment, not much had changed from 2010.

I used to be addicted to it. I nearly made it to 2050 before I finally got sick of it. I was never number 1 in tests and ODIs simultaneously though. England was quite unbeatable!

Any words on a 2012 edition? 2011 was quite a disappointment, not much had changed from 2010.

Wow 2050, the furthest I've gone was I think 2020s and that was I think ICC 2007 for the PSP. I would have gone further but my PSP broke, btw Taufeeq was a beast in that game.

And I don't think they will release a 2012 edition, most likely they'll release a 2013 edition. I heard there is going to be a Cricket Coach 2012 with a lot of features, might check that out. But Cricket Coach isn't as fun or challenging as ICC.

Wow 2050, the furthest I've gone was I think 2020s and that was I think ICC 2007 for the PSP. I would have gone further but my PSP broke, btw Taufeeq was a beast in that game.

And I don't think they will release a 2012 edition, most likely they'll release a 2013 edition. I heard there is going to be a Cricket Coach 2012 with a lot of features, might check that out. But Cricket Coach isn't as fun or challenging as ICC.

I agree about Cricket Coach - it's fun for a few minutes because of the fancy graphics but it gets pretty dull and monotonous after a while.

I could play ICC 2010 for hours on end.

Fawad Alam was legendary in the game. Taufeeq was pretty terrible for me, but Nasir Jamshed was a legend.

just love this game i dont think there is any better Cricket game in Market. I like to play County Cricket International Cricket is just boring.

I think this game has become a waste of money. No significant upgrades in a few years.

They need to make the game more interactive, at the moment its just clicking buttons. If they incorporate things into it like they have with football manager it would be good.

A list of requirements

1. MORE stats.
2 . Feedback from Board i.e expectations for the year
3. The ability to change country/get sacked
4. Feedback from players i.e Umar Akmal feels that he is being wasted at no.6 - or something similar
5. The ability to set up tours

Agree. And they should keep records of retired players. A legend retires and his stats are wiped off. It'll be more fun if they kept all the stats.

I'm playing on PSP at the moment like County because i can buy players at the end of the season and build an epic team.
Is there only one version on PSP?

Fawad Alam retired for me in 2020 :( He was like 35 and they retired him so early, this guy was hitting centuries in ODIs and T20s and double centuries in Tests.

In ODIs it was somewhere around 50. In tests he was averaging well above 55 and in T20s he was averaging above 50 as well. He had like 15+ centuries in ODIs, 30+ in Tests and like 2 in T20.

What's happening with ICC 2012 ? I don't have Facebook so can't access their page.

Apparently reading their forums though:

1) Mid to Late June Release for PC
2) Changes to the T20 System in Australia
3) There will be an Indian League (Unsure whether it's IPL or the FC League)
4) New developer for mobile platforms which may lead to an Android Version.

Further update for ICC 2012:

Currently waiting on the 2012 forum being created, so shall post this now and move later.

It's been a busy few months for us and we're pretty close to releasing the 2012 version, so time to show what we've been working on.

More game-play options & features:
- New Indian twenty over league.
- New format Australian and English twenty over leagues.
- Complete English and Australian domestic systems.
- Updated team kits for all domestic and international teams.
- Save retired player statistics
- Play Indian and Australian twenty over teams on-line.
- Improved on-line experience with enhanced cheat detection systems.
- New player types, including one-day and twenty over specific openers.
- Enhanced match engine and AI
- Save to the cloud from your PC and pick up where you left off on another machine.
- On-line match-play against iPhone and Mac users.

Complete statistical update:
- International series statistics for one day, twenty over and test matches.
- Current season team records for all teams.
- Complete player database of over 4000 players, containing every player currently playing first class or limited-over cricket from around the world.
- Updated partnership and team records for first-class, one-day and twenty-over matches.
- Up to date county, state and domestic twenty over squads for the new seasons.
- Comprehensive domestic and international fixture lists.
- Full schedule of one-day and twenty-over world cup fixtures, plus stand alone cup modes.

Additional bits:
- Transfer systems for English, Indian and Australian sides including improved contract renegotiation.
- Bowler strike rates

I shall try to answer questions you have, though I am trying to put something else together over the weekend.

Some user sent an email, received this reply:

To: cricketcaptain@btinternet.com
Sent: Saturday, 16 June 2012, 7.46
Subject: General Comment

Please people, I am writing for a long time, its mid June, can anybody of you tell about the release date of International Cricket Captain 2012?

Hi,

2012 should be released within the next couple of weeks.

Kind Regards,
Childish Things

Woo hoo ! Tired of playing ICC 2010. Want to play some of the youngsters that have come up in the last 2 years. Saeed Ajmal is also criminally underrated in ICC 2010.

Hmm how can you cheat on the online game ?

people edit the game I think.

Looking forward to 2012, just for the player updates though, don't really care about IPL and Big Bash etc.

I just want to run through line ups with :ajmal

does anyone know if the 2012 edition is on a disk for macs or will be available on the app store.

and if its on the app store for macs will it be a full version like the dick for PC?

iPhone release will be about a month or so after PC. Mac and Android releases will follow after that.

The PC release looks like it could be this evening...

Read the Childish Things forums for updates on ICC12.

How come ?

just find it repetitive and monotonous, it was fun when i played it for the first time about 15 odd years ago but i just cant get into it anymore.

the game cannot motivate me to invest the time or effort to really get interested in whatever team im managing. im usually bored of it after three or four hours, and the trial usually is a day long so the trial is enough for me.

if it was a new game i would support it, hoping they could incorporate many ideas and concepts from fan feedback into future releases but from a casual gamers perspective it just seems like the same game every year with a stats update.

i know its a bit of a niche product run by one guy, but it used to be backed by empire and was fairly popular, i cannot believe back in the day (around the 2000s) the developers didnt have the resources to greatly evolve and improve the game.

Please note: DO NOT post illegal download links of this game.

Anyone know when the MAC version will be coming out? They initially said 4 weeks after PC but last year it turned out to be sooner.

For me it's a letdown. Pakistan sucks in the 2012 version. Ajmal, Afridi and Hafeez are crap at bowling. Hafeez also sucks at batting. Jamshed, Shehzad, Shafiq and Akmal are pretty good in the game. Misbah is also good, he scored at a century off 90 balls for me lol.

But there's nothing really new about the game. And Indian bowling is 5 stars while Pakistan's bowling is 3 and a half stars -_-

im afraid ajmal is not that game, what exactly is internet game? i would play but what is it?

For me it's a letdown. Pakistan sucks in the 2012 version. Ajmal, Afridi and Hafeez are crap at bowling. Hafeez also sucks at batting. Jamshed, Shehzad, Shafiq and Akmal are pretty good in the game. Misbah is also good, he scored at a century off 90 balls for me lol.

But there's nothing really new about the game. And Indian bowling is 5 stars while Pakistan's bowling is 3 and a half stars -_-

I will try the game tonight, haven't had time to install and play.

Can you guys please join the forum at www.childishthings.co.uk. Its the forum of the game developers. If you have issues regarding the Pakistani players let them know!

Ajmal should be running through sides for fun and this should be reflected in the game.

SA123, internet game is basically what it says- its a game played on the internet :p

I think you have to select a county though.

Yeah now is the time to let them know of any faults otherwise it will be too late once they release the patches.

Anyway to not get tonked for 7 an over :))

Doesn't matter who I try the lankans are able to dispatch almost everything to the boundary!

Back