International Cricket Captain 2012

I am now playing the demo of 2011. And i am

big big disappointed!

what they did excluding database update and changing the values of some players? Nothing!

I won't buy it cz its just same as the previous. Not a bit different!

I liked the 2000 version...it was best out of rest....
but somehow this version gone deleted thru my lap....and i am searching it....but no positive result

^ can someone tell me how can a silly point take catch when an express bowler is bowling? Must have a magical hand! This same issue in every version! And too much lbws! My 9 batsman got out lbw in 1 innings!

Playing ICC 2010,ICC 2011 is pretty much a database update.

You can play Butt, Aamer (who is quite good in ICC 2010), Asif and everyone else.

Time to bump

I guess there is no editor for 2011....

But for some basic purpose, i figured artmoney can do the trick.... If anyone is playing county, then this software is very handy....

P.s. It isn't violation of copyright in any form. It just rewrites some values in computer memory. Feel free to use it.... ;-)

Tricks!

Found some tricks to change abilities. As there is no editor for 2011.... As far as i know.... Little bit technical, but works most of the time.

planet cricket

What players do you change?

i am still learning lol.... In the link, there is step by step procedure. Too much work needs to be done. But lads there, are helpful. For now i am trying batting ability cz i heard its the easiest.... Bowling ability is the most tough one....

Budget change is a piece of cake. You can put budget as much as you wish. I can help you with that if you want.

salaam. hope the mac version comes out soon :(

the only thing I don't like about a mac, lol

Sure itachi that would be great if you help me with the budget thing.

Sure itachi that would be great if you help me with the budget thing.

1. Install artmoney from artmoney.ru

2. Open both game and artmoney.

3. In game, Goto team details>finance> take a note on the basic amount of your team budget.

4. Press alt + tab, come out of the game and click artmoney.

5. Select process "international cricket captain 2011" from drop down menu.

6. Click search.

7. In the search field, put "exact value."

8. In the value field, put the basic amount from step 3.

9. 1 result will come on the left hand side. Click it.

10. The result will come now on right hand side too. Now edit the amount there to whatever you want....

11. Press enter and you are done!

It should work cz i changed my budget.

Cheers Itachi it worked lol but theres not really much you can do with it for the first few seasons, gonna try and sim a few seaons and then make a gun team

@deadly venom: with artmoney, you can change anything inside the game.... But the thing is, most data are encrypted, so you have to decrypt it 1st and then change it. There is a easier way. By date of birth, find the player in database. Then change his abilities. But it is a multi step encrypted process.... If you have time and patience, read the thread i posted above. It explains everything in detail.

@bullet drive: simply buy it. It just cost 20$ i think. If you are asking for a crack, then its not allowed here.

@deadly venom: with artmoney, you can change anything inside the game.... But the thing is, most data are encrypted, so you have to decrypt it 1st and then change it. There is a easier way. By date of birth, find the player in database. Then change his abilities. But it is a multi step encrypted process.... If you have time and patience, read the thread i posted above. It explains everything in detail.

@bullet drive: simply buy it. It just cost 20$ i think. If you are asking for a crack, then its not allowed here.

Not gonna buy that.. I didn't even really like it, just something for timepass. :rameez

Guys, just send your email address to one of the admins and he'l pass it to the other person. Its easier....

Not sure about the latest version, but in the previous one it is when you select a new game and fill in your name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Salaam.

So the game finally came out for Mac, and I had to buy it a few weeks before my exam :nj

Now check THIS out!

screenshot20111031at114.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I was in danger of following on, but ended up with a 56 run lead or something! Bowled them out, and chased around 150 in in less than 1,5 session on day 5 with :hafeez making 50+ at a healthy SR :misbah

Last edited:
Salaam.

So the game finally came out for Mac, and I had to buy it a few weeks before my exam :nj

Now check THIS out!

screenshot20111031at114.png

I was in danger of following on, but ended up with a 56 run lead or something! Bowled them out, and chased around 150 in in less than 1,5 session on day 5 with :hafeez making 50+ at a healthy SR :misbah

WSalam. Where did you get this game for mac? is it called international cricket captain 2011?thanks

Last edited:
Have been playing quite a bit again

guys like Fawad Alam and Asad Shafiq are pretty good. Umar Akmal is great for ODIs... tends to occasionally win matches singlehandedly

When that doesn't happen, I really struggle to win test matches

Played all night yesterday and missed ischool today :inti

Some epic victories, won the T20 WC2012 where Fawad 88(44)* in semi final with 5 sixies chasing 190+ vs. Saffers, lol.

Played all night yesterday and missed ischool today :inti

Some epic victories, won the T20 WC2012 where Fawad 88(44)* in semi final with 5 sixies chasing 190+ vs. Saffers, lol.

Alam is awesome in the game

I don't enjoy playing T20 games though... ODIs are always fun and test matches are usually exciting . What rating is your team at, in terms of ODIs and Tests?

Alam is awesome in the game

I don't enjoy playing T20 games though... ODIs are always fun and test matches are usually exciting . What rating is your team at, in terms of ODIs and Tests?

Yea I skip most of the T20's but play the T20 wc. Just beat India in T20 2014 final :) 2nd consecutive title. :fawad is averaging 60+ for me in test.

Kaneria is a gem in tests. SarfraZ is a good bat down the order in tests. Tanvir Ahmed is also good at batting lol made many 50s for me. Haris Sohail is also decent.

Do u recommend any bowlers or openers?

Not sure about rating. It never goes up I think =P been playing almost non stop since I got it. Starting to effect my exam preps. Gonna retire :afridi after wc 2015 and then u turn :ibutt after exams :nj, iA

Yea I skip most of the T20's but play the T20 wc. Just beat India in T20 2014 final :) 2nd consecutive title. :fawad is averaging 60+ for me in test.

Kaneria is a gem in tests. SarfraZ is a good bat down the order in tests. Tanvir Ahmed is also good at batting lol made many 50s for me. Haris Sohail is also decent.

Do u recommend any bowlers or openers?

Not sure about rating. It never goes up I think =P been playing almost non stop since I got it. Starting to effect my exam preps. Gonna retire :afridi after wc 2015 and then u turn :ibutt after exams :nj, iA

Haha I was in your shoes when the previous edition came out - I was hooked on that, but this time around, I only play when I can

Wow, never even considered picking Kaneria - will give him a go. Haris Sohail is not good for me, in any format, despite his high FC average

In terms of test match bowling, W Ahmed is good - he always goes for runs, but picks up wickets regularly. Play M Rameez - he's pretty decent too. N Abbas is an awesome spinner

ODI bowling - Sohail Tanvir is awesome. I even open the innings with him, and it works wonders lol. J Khan is normally among the wickets as well

I've had trouble with openers.. in test matches Usman Salahuddin is amazing - he bats really slowly, but he averages 50 after more than 30 innings . Haven't found any good ODI openers, but I tend to play K Latif normally, with Sohail Tanvir

i have played the last version and guys howz the 2011? any new changes? hows the teams squad like? and is it fun or plain boring???

Haha I was in your shoes when the previous edition came out - I was hooked on that, but this time around, I only play when I can

Wow, never even considered picking Kaneria - will give him a go. Haris Sohail is not good for me, in any format, despite his high FC average

In terms of test match bowling, W Ahmed is good - he always goes for runs, but picks up wickets regularly. Play M Rameez - he's pretty decent too. N Abbas is an awesome spinner

ODI bowling - Sohail Tanvir is awesome. I even open the innings with him, and it works wonders lol. J Khan is normally among the wickets as well

I've had trouble with openers.. in test matches Usman Salahuddin is amazing - he bats really slowly, but he averages 50 after more than 30 innings . Haven't found any good ODI openers, but I tend to play K Latif normally, with Sohail Tanvir

Have not played for a long time since I got a Mac, that is why I am playing non stop. Played all night now LOL. Now I have the test match on one iscreen and ICC on the other :fawad

JUST won the WC.

Thought I would take a break after that, but I still wan't to play more. This is not good as I have a 6 hour exam and have to read around 7-900 pages in 2 weeks time... Have not slept at night the last few days because of the game, lol...

Usman Salahuddin & Ghumman are my openers. Both are great, but pretty slow. Using them in test and ODI's.

Sometimes you just got to give them some games, and they will improve. I used to take a lot of screenshots before, but I am so used to cool performances that I never do. However, will post a few ispecial ones now... =P

As far as ratings I just climbed in all rankings so I am 2-3 in T20's, ODI's & Tests. Just beat England in an away series (5 tests).

:fawad is nr. 1 batsman in ODI's, tests & T20's, lol.

Made 202* & 200* with him in the WC, vs. UAE & Australia.

Made 543/2 or something vs UAE, Umar Akmal made 50 from 14 balls and Fawad 202*, lol...

I am playing on Normal.

Also made 430* in Tests with :fawad

Last edited:
i have played the last version and guys howz the 2011? any new changes? hows the teams squad like? and is it fun or plain boring???

Honestly, the changes are very limited... the only things they've really done is update the database, and now you can save field positions. It's the same game, really.. Wouldn't recommend anyone buying it if they have the previous edition

Have not played for a long time since I got a Mac, that is why I am playing non stop. Played all night now LOL. Now I have the test match on one iscreen and ICC on the other :fawad

JUST won the WC.

Thought I would take a break after that, but I still wan't to play more. This is not good as I have a 6 hour exam and have to read around 7-900 pages in 2 weeks time... Have not slept at night the last few days because of the game, lol...

Usman Salahuddin & Ghumman are my openers. Both are great, but pretty slow. Using them in test and ODI's.

Sometimes you just got to give them some games, and they will improve. I used to take a lot of screenshots before, but I am so used to cool performances that I never do. However, will post a few ispecial ones now... =P

As far as ratings I just climbed in all rankings so I am 2-3 in T20's, ODI's & Tests. Just beat England in an away series (5 tests).

:fawad is nr. 1 batsman in ODI's, tests & T20's, lol.

Made 202* & 200* with him in the WC, vs. UAE & Australia.

Made 543/2 or something vs UAE, Umar Akmal made 50 from 14 balls and Fawad 202*, lol...

I am playing on Normal.

Also made 430* in Tests with :fawad

I will definitely try out Ghumman. Salahuddin can be frustrating in ODIs - I prefer opening with a bowler/aggressive bowling allrounder to get quick runs in ODIs

Alam is awesome lol, but I've never gotten a score above 150 in Tests from any player till now. Alam and Shafiq have both made double centuries in ODIs for me though

900 pages?! Get back to reading ! The game isn't going anywhere but the book isn't going to read itself

Honestly, the changes are very limited... the only things they've really done is update the database, and now you can save field positions. It's the same game, really.. Wouldn't recommend anyone buying it if they have the previous edition

there is a big difference if you play county. Players ability is much more realistic. You don't get super players often as it did in previous titles.

there is a big difference if you play county. Players ability is much more realistic. You don't get super players often as it did in previous titles.

But it is kind of boring if you don't have a favourite county team :wahab and also too many matches :sachin

900 pages?! Get back to reading ! The game isn't going anywhere but the book isn't going to read itself

I actually started playing again after the WC -____-
2016 now...

Wasted money on 2010. It is worse then cancer of the bowel post hot chilli curry.

2011 has turned out to just be a database update, however it is understandable considering they have a limited budget. It would be great if something similar to Football Manager was released for cricket.

Well even if there are no feature updates, the game is still better than any out there. Cricket Coach is better on features but the AI is crap, you keep winning even with minnows.

Well even if there are no feature updates, the game is still better than any out there. Cricket Coach is better on features but the AI is crap, you keep winning even with minnows.

Lol, yeah I remember winning the WC with Netherlands and winning the divisions etc and finally getting test status. Bangladesh got relegated because of me :shakib

Uff guys! There is a drastic change in new version. Just play in the county mode and see the ability of regens. You'll know what i mean. A lot realitic!

thanks boy. looks like it wont be much fun then.

IqA2h.png

Strauss is having one helluva season, 10 centuries in just 9 games. 6 of those against Saffers though :))

Is cricket captain on the iphone any good? Considering purchasing it if anyone could shed some light on it.

Is cricket captain on the iphone any good? Considering purchasing it if anyone could shed some light on it.

Salaam.

I have an iPhone 3GS and the game is a bit islow for me. Not sure how it is on newer versions og the iPhone, or if it is my iPhone that is islower than others.

Also, I am very much used to the pc version, and being the impatient person I just click on space all the time and can easily play one season in a few hours.

I guess in the iPhone version there is no space button, and you have to use the touch button which I am too lazy to do -_-

+ the screen is small. I just played it for 5-10 minutes and have deleted it now. Waste of money, IMO. But that was last year I think.

I would get it for the iPad, though. How much is it @ the AppStore these days?

Salaam.

I have an iPhone 3GS and the game is a bit islow for me. Not sure how it is on newer versions og the iPhone, or if it is my iPhone that is islower than others.

Also, I am very much used to the pc version, and being the impatient person I just click on space all the time and can easily play one season in a few hours.

I guess in the iPhone version there is no space button, and you have to use the touch button which I am too lazy to do -_-

+ the screen is small. I just played it for 5-10 minutes and have deleted it now. Waste of money, IMO. But that was last year I think.

I would get it for the iPad, though. How much is it @ the AppStore these days?

Thanks for the review. Appreciate it. I have the iPhone 4. I don't want to get it on my laptop so I thought I'd get it on the phone and it be more convenience.

It's almost a very good game but it just becomes unrealistic when teams chase over 500 in the 4th innings over day 4 and 5 losing only 2 wickets.

Thanks for the review. Appreciate it. I have the iPhone 4. I don't want to get it on my laptop so I thought I'd get it on the phone and it be more convenience.

It's almost a very good game but it just becomes unrealistic when teams chase over 500 in the 4th innings over day 4 and 5 losing only 2 wickets.

That has never happened to me. I think the game is pretty good :) You can always download it legally and try it for 2 days, though?

That has never happened to me. I think the game is pretty good :) You can always download it legally and try it for 2 days, though?

Yea I've done the two day trials and that's where I lost defending 200. It's a good game definitely. But it does have a few unrealistic aspects to it. Another annoying thing is that your players get retired hurt too often while batting.

Yea I've done the two day trials and that's where I lost defending 200. It's a good game definitely. But it does have a few unrealistic aspects to it. Another annoying thing is that your players get retired hurt too often while batting.

Hahaha, yeah. Breaking their arm or rib by a 120 kmh bouncer from :nehra and out for 3 weeks :akhtar

Two young Pakistani players who have done well for me are Zain Abbaz (LH Opener) and Waqas Ahmed ( 22 Year old RF bowler from Sialkot).

2010 version, Azeem Ghumman the best guy to get.

Averages 58 with 12500 runs and a brilliant conversion rate. 30+ hundreds.

Anyone suggest anyone for 2011?

2010 version, Azeem Ghumman the best guy to get.

Averages 58 with 12500 runs and a brilliant conversion rate. 30+ hundreds.

Anyone suggest anyone for 2011?

Yea, he is awesome in 2010.

Fawad Alam is sick! :fawad 60+ average in tests.
:danish is also a pretty decent test bowler! Got 500 wickets in my save I think

I played ICC 2009 for a while - got hooked on it for days. Spent entire nights playing it. Luckily I was on holiday break from Uni. :)

But then it got very boring and frustrating (especially if your favorite player didn't do well). I think I went upto year 2035 or something like that!!!

Interesting thing in ICC 2009:
. The longest available 'current' PAK. player is Nasir Jamshed.
. Anwar Ali's performance jumps suddenly after he hits age of 30, before that he sucks.
. Imran Nazir is a decent test player.
. SLA bowlers are usually the best bet.
. If your favorite player is not doing well but you want to select him, then pick another very good player and change his name to your favorite players' name :D
. Edit Indian players name and put funny names for them. I set Tendulkar's name to 'Tinda'.

I played ICC 2009 for a while - got hooked on it for days. Spent entire nights playing it. Luckily I was on holiday break from Uni. :)

But then it got very boring and frustrating (especially if your favorite player didn't do well). I think I went upto year 2035 or something like that!!!

Interesting thing in ICC 2009:
. The longest available 'current' PAK. player is Nasir Jamshed.
. Anwar Ali's performance jumps suddenly after he hits age of 30, before that he sucks.
. Imran Nazir is a decent test player.
. SLA bowlers are usually the best bet.
. If your favorite player is not doing well but you want to select him, then pick another very good player and change his name to your favorite players' name :D
. Edit Indian players name and put funny names for them. I set Tendulkar's name to 'Tinda'.

:))) good post.

Back