International Cricket Captain

iZeeshan

Senior Test Player
Runs
I heard this game is quite popular among todays peoples. I have the full version, and I though we could discuss the game and strategies. I am currently in the 2007 World Cup final against England.

2048? WOW! You played long. I usually stop after the 2011 World Cup. So how many no names did you have on your team?

11 no names by the end. I'm slowly getting back into it, although this series performance has not been an incentive to do so

It's always great to play when there's nothing to do. The furthest i got was 2018 with England but once all the players are just the made up ones by the game it isn't worth continuing.

My fool proof way to get around registration was foiled when my laptop crashed after being on for about a week.

As do I. I also have the full 2006 version. PM or something.

Btw, what skill level do yall play on?

i am currently in year 2028, i won the 2007, 2015, 2019, 2023 world cups, also won it 3 times in a row.

hasan raza was my captain from 2007 to 2019 and retired with 15,000+ test match runs. i also had another opener the name of N Zaheer, who must have been the best player ever, he scored 53 test centrys and scored 18,000+ test runs, 44 ODI tons.
toufeeq umer was another success story for me, scoring 14,000+ test runs.

the bowlers, asif, shoiab akter, rana, gul where all failures but saqlain made a comeback and ended up with 850 test wickets at the end of his career.

suhaibonline said:
i am currently in year 2028, i won the 2007, 2015, 2019, 2023 world cups, also won it 3 times in a row.

hasan raza was my captain from 2007 to 2019 and retired with 15,000+ test match runs. i also had another opener the name of N Zaheer, who must have been the best player ever, he scored 53 test centrys and scored 18,000+ test runs, 44 ODI tons.
toufeeq umer was another success story for me, scoring 14,000+ test runs.

the bowlers, asif, shoiab akter, rana, gul where all failures but saqlain made a comeback and ended up with 850 test wickets at the end of his career.

:14:

Oh yea? I have had better. I had a guy by the name N Ausaf who had a test average of 87 after 145 tests and had an ODI average of 71 after 365 ODIS.

I've never played this game.

Any downloadable links?

I got up to 2034 with England, it's pleasing to know that Bangaldesh top the world rankings and Australia are rock bottom! My England sit at a healthy third, and Pakistan just behind at 4.

I played the 2005 version, in an ODI game got 450!, with Tendulkar

Last edited:
Just started a new game as Pak. Won the England Test Series 2-1 and then the ODI Series 4-0. Currently touring West Indies- Won the Test Series 3-0 and currently lead the ODI Series 2-1. Yasir Arafart has played a few games and Imran Nazir just made a come back in the ODI Series! :)

Has anyone tried out Shehzad Malik? He's an opening batsman and has really performed for me recently. Played 6 Test Matches so far; has averaged 57.60! Still trying to find a reliable partner for him and solve the opening pair problem that Pak have. Tried Butt, Farhat and Taufeeq so far! Shoaib Malik came back from injury a while ago but his form has been terrible recently; not made any big scores in first-class fixtures. Not sure If I should use him.

Oh, and a question. I read somewhere that for home fuxtures you can tell the groundsmen what can of pitch you want prepared for the match. I'm probably being really stupid here, but I can't seem to find that option anywhere! Any help?

The Blazer said:
Just started a new game as Pak. Won the England Test Series 2-1 and then the ODI Series 4-0. Currently touring West Indies- Won the Test Series 3-0 and currently lead the ODI Series 2-1. Yasir Arafart has played a few games and Imran Nazir just made a come back in the ODI Series! :)

Has anyone tried out Shehzad Malik? He's an opening batsman and has really performed for me recently. Played 6 Test Matches so far; has averaged 57.60! Still trying to find a reliable partner for him and solve the opening pair problem that Pak have. Tried Butt, Farhat and Taufeeq so far! Shoaib Malik came back from injury a while ago but his form has been terrible recently; not made any big scores in first-class fixtures. Not sure If I should use him.

Oh, and a question. I read somewhere that for home fuxtures you can tell the groundsmen what can of pitch you want prepared for the match. I'm probably being really stupid here, but I can't seem to find that option anywhere! Any help?
Thats only in county matches unfortunetely

I had to start a new game cuz my laptop had died, and I won the 2007 WC Final again against India :D

Just did something amazing! Well at least I think it is...

Malik-4wickets.jpg

Here is the url to enlarge

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k99/Xzianglee/Malik-4wickets.jpg

Just in case you can't see, its 4 wickets in a row by Shoaib Malik.

You cant really see it, to be honest.

I'm having a bit of a problem.

As soon as the 2007 season is complete [as Pakistan], I try heading into 2008 and all of a sudden the game crashes. I've heard that a lot of people have experienced this error and it can be sorted by updating ICC via in-game. However, here lies the problem. I can't seem to update/patch my version of ICC. Something kind of error message always pops up and it says, "Patching failed".

I was wondering, if I could post my Pakistan save file here, could anyone be kind enough to just open it up, click the button that takes you onto the next season, and then save it again? If anyone can do this for me, please reply and I will give you my save file. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I just managed to download it. :D

First impressions on the game were very good, Razzaq was my top scorer with 135 :11: and Asif took 5-19.

:D

Easa said:
I just managed to download it. :D

First impressions on the game were very good, Razzaq was my top scorer with 135 :11: and Asif took 5-19.

:D

Thats nothing, I got 286* with Dravid and took 8-43 with Kumble

I became totally fed up of this game when it was far too unrealistic.

Playing with Pakistan I was once 148 for 3 after 50 overs! And NOTHING I did made them accelerate. NOTHING. Ridiculous.

I know, Hash bhai!

I have played about 3-4 games and am not that satisfied with this game. :(

Easa said:
I know, Hash bhai!

I have played about 3-4 games and am not that satisfied with this game. :(
Well, I just found another cricket simulation game like ICC 06 called Cricket Coach Pro. I'll post all the details in a new thread!

Hash said:
I became totally fed up of this game when it was far too unrealistic.

Playing with Pakistan I was once 148 for 3 after 50 overs! And NOTHING I did made them accelerate. NOTHING. Ridiculous.
Just because you aren't doing well :)) . I suggest you calm down, realise it's a game, put in your dummy and sit back and read copy of Menzies Campbell's policies.......oops, sorry i forgot there are none ;-)

Rob H said:
Just because you aren't doing well :)) . I suggest you calm down, realise it's a game, put in your dummy and sit back and read copy of Menzies Campbell's policies.......oops, sorry i forgot there are none ;-)

:)))

I did quite well in tests, just couldn't get them to accelerate in ODIs :D

got 2018.

Wana give a suggestion that there should be a tournament on pakpassion if enough people join.

what do you guys say? i have CC 2018

got 2018.

Wana give a suggestion that there should be a tournament on pakpassion if enough people join.

what do you guys say? i have CC 2018

Most people that I know downloaded for free from the net. But that CC15.
When's CC19 coming out? I heard that it's coming out soon.

Anyone who still plays the game cricket captain?

IIRC there was a cricket captain thread back in 2012. That thread seems dead so I decided to make a new one.
So share how you are doing on cricket captain(any version). And whether you like the game or not. I am hooked though.
Currently I am playing a Pakistan save in CC2017. Babar azam smashed 274 vs the kiwis at Rawalpindi and is developing into a solid test bat. Azhar Ali is dropped and Sahibzada Farhan has got a call up. Suprisingly Pakistan is very good in 2017 version with Amir and Hassan absolute stars with the ball.

I used to love it back in the day and then I just stopped playing.

I think there's a 2019 version so maybe I'll try that out.

Does anyone play it now? Bought the 2020 one and its excellent. DLS system and limited over games are a lot more realistic

Does anyone play it now? Bought the 2020 one and its excellent. DLS system and limited over games are a lot more realistic

I recently bought it. It's pretty good so far, but I feel like it is much more difficult than previous games. I haven't played a ICC game since the 2016 edition, so the new aggression system is taking time to adapt to. I only played a PSL save so far and it took me years to finally win. Now I have moved on to a Pakistan save. Playing online is decent but pretty time consuming with how much time certain players take to set fields, change aggression etc.

I recently bought it. It's pretty good so far, but I feel like it is much more difficult than previous games. I haven't played a ICC game since the 2016 edition, so the new aggression system is taking time to adapt to. I only played a PSL save so far and it took me years to finally win. Now I have moved on to a Pakistan save. Playing online is decent but pretty time consuming with how much time certain players take to set fields, change aggression etc.
Is there cricket game for MAC users?

Yes its a bit tougher but more realistic as you dont get superhuman regens. What level of highlights do you play on and whats your online team name?

Installed it year and deleted it because Pakistan is ridiculously overpowered in the game.

Beat Australia 2-1 away. Azhar scored a hundred in each Test and Wahab was bowling like prime Wasim.

Installed it year and deleted it because Pakistan is ridiculously overpowered in the game.

Beat Australia 2-1 away. Azhar scored a hundred in each Test and Wahab was bowling like prime Wasim.
Lol yeah Pak is second coming of the great Aus team of early 2000s. Naseem shah went on to take 650 test wicket in 2035.
Did you like it apart from that?

Lol yeah Pak is second coming of the great Aus team of early 2000s. Naseem shah went on to take 650 test wicket in 2035.
Did you like it apart from that?
Sounds really realistic
Will surely download it now.

Yes its a bit tougher but more realistic as you dont get superhuman regens. What level of highlights do you play on and whats your online team name?

When batting I use boundaries and wickets highlights, but when I bowl I use wickets only. My team name is TheConquerors.

When batting I use boundaries and wickets highlights, but when I bowl I use wickets only. My team name is TheConquerors.

I use medium while batting and low when bowling. I think we actually played an online match buy I'm not sure as I have'nt played online for a while

I use medium while batting and low when bowling. I think we actually played an online match buy I'm not sure as I have'nt played online for a while

We might have. I only played 5 online games and they were all T20 matches.

Back