Ireland v New Zealand [Super 8s/Match 12] - Updates

I was just about to leave but Sanjay just rubbed it in Rameez's face that Pak lost to Ireland. I wanna hear Rameez's response now.

ooh and Sohail is with him.

GOD! What the heck is up with Sanjay. India lost even in a bigger way. Atleast we played better than them. Anyways, they gave us that pitch on purpose. They gave us a hard pitch on purpose. Just like in the Champion's Trophy.
SIX!

shahidrazzaq said:
GOD! What the heck is up with Sanjay. India lost even in a bigger way. Atleast we played better than them. Anyways, they gave us that pitch on purpose. They gave us a hard pitch on purpose. Just like in the Champion's Throphy.
Rameez and Sohail took the high road, they just ignored him.

takes the single. thats what he should do. boundary then single. boundary then single.
they'll get to a good score.

maybe craigy will self implode and get himself out??

but then

the beast of Oram will come in...

nevermind about the double ton part. not even a ton. or a half-ton.
he did make the fastest 50 in WCs.

:))) :))) GOOD HE IS OUT!
NOW THE MASTER OF EVERYTHING FOR THE KIWIS, ORAM IS IN! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! hhopefully he doesnt get out first ball. :p LOL :)))

shahidrazzaq said:
:))) :))) GOOD HE IS OUT!
NOW THE MASTER OF EVERYTHING FOR THE KIWIS, ORAM IS IN! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! hhopefully he doesnt get out first ball. :p LOL :)))

:))) lets give Jacob some respect, I'm sure he can propell NZ to atleast 400

another stunning four for oram, he's all set for a hundred. oops meant fultion

Last edited:
Rain can only help Ireland ion this game - if batting 2nd.

Irish did bowl fine. Holding the Kiwis to a check and getting regular wickets. I thought a 300 was on the cards. Now 280 would be hard to get.

I really like the Irish. They work so hard and never give up. They're in this game, and if someone can play an Ashfraf-ul-type-innings, they can win.

Back