Ireland v New Zealand [Super 8s/Match 12] - Updates

Good finish for NZ.
McCullum's and Franklin's cameo really pushed NZ to 263 from 50 overs.
I thought McCullum or Franklin would end with the last three or how many balls there were, he was gonna hit for sixes.

Okay. Right when NZ surpassed 200-225, then I thought "IRE is so gonna lose this. I mean the best they can probly go to is like 230."

Yeah. Dangit.
WHY ASIF AND SHOAIB?!?!?! WHY?!!?!?
Why did they take drugs? We would've restricted them to 50- with you guys!

Bond this WC 2-19, 1-19, DNP, 3-31, 2-15
WC 13 matches 25 wickets - Avg 15.x ER 3.4
is bowling
IRL 5-0 after 1.3 overs

Some good hitting towards the end of the innings has left the Irish with no chance in this match. I am very happy, yes I admit, I am a sore loser.

Easa said:
Some good hitting towards the end of the innings has left the Irish with no chance in this match. I am very happy, yes I admit, I am a sore loser.
I feel you Easa. You biggest Afridi fan on PP, you :p (Hope you get what I'm referring to).

kablooee87 said:
I feel you Easa. You biggest Afridi fan on PP, you :p (Hope you get what I'm referring to).
Thank you, finally giving me the damn recognition I deserve! Canadians never get it right the first time! :p

IRL 18-1 after 6 overs - need 246 from 44 overs
Oram replacing Franklin

mis hook, top edge and Bond get aonther ct at backward point
IRL 22-2
PP interviewee N O'Brian on

Bond is a treat to watch. I am only watching this innigns to see him bowl

Lofted six by K o`brien.

Ireland 103/3 after 27 overs...

These two brothers need to put together another 60+ atleast here to have a chanceat this total.

Run out.

call for quick single, good quick fielding by H marshall.

Kevin o`brien gone for 49

110/4

Niall needs to step it up a bit. his strike rate is going to kill them if Ireland gets close.

i know he came in a while back but it was good to see Trent promote himself to higher up the order, leading from the front

ireland really let themselves down at the death of their bowling innings again, if that had gone right for them then they wouldn't have been so nervous in the middle part of the chase and we could have seen a closer contest

Ireland broke my heart today :6: , I was expecting a good fight from them with NZ.

Back