Is 2023 India squad arguably better than the 2011 India World Cup squad?

Somebody always steps up. Only missing link is fielding. Really patheic especially by bowlers.

They are 10/10.. 1 win away from the cup and 11/11 and lose will hurt years to come

The 2011 team won the World Cup and they will have it over this team no matter what you all say until this team wins another and goes head to head with the 2011 team. Then we’re talking.

If Bharat loses in final, this debate is over as the 2011 team would remain champions.

The 2011 team won the World Cup and they will have it over this team no matter what you all say until this team wins another and goes head to head with the 2011 team. Then we’re talking.

If Bharat loses in final, this debate is over as the 2011 team would remain champions.
What kind of logic is that?

I think the 2011 batting was more settled than this team. Especially the middle order or back then had played a lot of games at those positions than the middle order of right now. Iyer should have been playing at No. 4 consistently since 2017. He would've gone further. Suryakumar Yadav also should have gotten chance years ago. They were late on both and lost some good years. They could have maybe been in the 2019 World Cup squad.

I think the 2011 batting was more settled than this team. Especially the middle order or back then had played a lot of games at those positions than the middle order of right now. Iyer should have been playing at No. 4 consistently since 2017. He would've gone further. Suryakumar Yadav also should have gotten chance years ago. They were late on both and lost some good years. They could have maybe been in the 2019 World Cup squad.
Never worried about 5/3 , 2/3 scenario. Even after this certified bullying can't help wonder about that. I think Gill's presence has changed that as he keeps walking down the wicket upsetting the bowlers line and length

Back