Is the reunification of West Pakistan (now Pakistan) and East Pakistan (now Bangladesh) practically possible?

Very good question.

If religion wasn't important, why didn't Bangladesh join India in 1947? They joined Pakistan due to religion.

I am glad Bangladesh didn't pick India in 1947.

I am only asking this question because the poster has specifically criticised Muslim solidarity and praised the culture of Bengal. That is fair enough, I think given the history of what happened between East/West Pakistan that is totally understandable, But the question remains, if religion was superceded by culture, why was there no reunification of Bengal? What was the basis of it remaining split asunder?

Yes that makes sense. But why is there no talk of a reunited Bengal?
because One bengal is in an Independent country and another one itself is an Independent country. West Bengal would not want to leave India and unite with Bangladesh. Bangladesh will not want to give up their independence as a country and get into India

Indian Bengal is already 30% Muslims, in future there can be united Bengal at current rate, just Gorkhas will remain with India so Silguri Darjeeling will join India.

Hindu Bengalis have given up on religion and Muslim Bangladeshis have become more religious.

This is a myth. The next NFHS survey by the government will make everything clear.

Muslims in India don't have the fertility rates anymore to have any demographic impact on either their or this country's future.

Not only that there is indigenous secularisation of various Muslim communities across India.

CSDS already did some research on this and religiosity levels among Muslims have declined in India and, along with plummeting fertility/birth rates, chances of any future demand for some pan Islamic superstate in the subcontinent are nearly nil

because One bengal is in an Independent country and another one itself is an Independent country. West Bengal would not want to leave India and unite with Bangladesh. Bangladesh will not want to give up their independence as a country and get into India

Why do they need to be independent though? They share the same culture right?

Why do they need to be independent though? They share the same culture right?
I fail to understand your point? You think WB will leave a big powerfull country like India to be with BD just because they share some cultural similarity?

Do you think BD after giving so much blood for independence will just roll over and get absorbed in another country for culture?

What do you mean by why do they need independence?

I fail to understand your point? You think WB will leave a big powerfull country like India to be with BD just because they share some cultural similarity?

Do you think BD after giving so much blood for independence will just roll over and get absorbed in another country for culture?

What do you mean by why do they need independence?

You were the one who suggested you would like if anything to reunite Bengal due to cultural similarities, and you were rightly critical of the lack of religious solidarity between east and west Pakistan. So now I am just wondering why would you want to be half a country as Bangladesh rather than part of India as part of a state same as other states in India? Do you have some prejudice against the non-Muslims of west Bengal?

You were the one who suggested you would like if anything to reunite Bengal due to cultural similarities, and you were rightly critical of the lack of religious solidarity between east and west Pakistan. So now I am just wondering why would you want to be half a country as Bangladesh rather than part of India as part of a state same as other states in India? Do you have some prejudice against the non-Muslims of west Bengal?
wow half a country, we were a 0 country when Pakistan got out of our land. in 50 years we have surpassed Pakistan in gdp per capita. I have no prejudice against anyone from west Bengal, we are an independent country and independence considering our history with Pakistan is more important than getting united for cultural solidarity.

how are you sure that India wont do the same what Pakistan did from 1947 to 1971?

wow half a country, we were a 0 country when Pakistan got out of our land. in 50 years we have surpassed Pakistan in gdp per capita. I have no prejudice against anyone from west Bengal, we are an independent country and independence considering our history with Pakistan is more important than getting united for cultural solidarity.

how are you sure that India wont do the same what Pakistan did from 1947 to 1971?

But Bengal is an integrated part of India already, it's not separated by land mass and language like East/West Pakistan were. You are assuming a very negative view of India prematurely. If India was so bad, wouldn't all of their states need to be carved up into divisions between this faction or that faction so they could defend their "independence"?

What is the factor which divides your side of Bengal from the Indian one?

But Bengal is an integrated part of India already, it's not separated by land mass and language like East/West Pakistan were. You are assuming a very negative view of India prematurely. If India was so bad, wouldn't all of their states need to be carved up into divisions between this faction or that faction so they could defend their "independence"?

What is the factor which divides your side of Bengal from the Indian one?
I am not assuming anything. Just arguments sake I gave a what if scenario and considering our history with British first and then the Pakistanis I have given the importance of independence For BD.

The good Captain is obviously baiting you but I've wondered about this previously myself. There has never been a hint of a separatist movement in Indian Bengal and there seems to be a lack of solidarity between East and West Bengal despite the language and cultural similarities compared to say Tamils in India and Lanka, Pakhtuns in Pakistan and Afghanistan etc.

In that sense it's more similar to Punjabis in East and West Punjab. They just see themselves as different people despite the commonalities in culture and language I think.

The good Captain is obviously baiting you but I've wondered about this previously myself. There has never been a hint of a separatist movement in Indian Bengal and there seems to be a lack of solidarity between East and West Bengal despite the language and cultural similarities compared to say Tamils in India and Lanka, Pakhtuns in Pakistan and Afghanistan etc.

In that sense it's more similar to Punjabis in East and West Punjab. They just see themselves as different people despite the commonalities in culture and language I think.
Yes I know he is baiting me. Was thinking not to reply but couldn't help myself lol. Thinking about not replying again

Answering your question I agree even though the two Bengals have very familiar culture but they are very different also.

But they have been very close friends to one another. Many share families across the border. I think the recent Ind BD relationship took some toll on the relationship between the two Bengals but it's not as bad as the media and Facebook shows

Similar foods. Same language (I find West Bengal Bangla language a bit too posh though). That's about it.

I would say culture is generally not the same. West Bengal culture is influenced by Hinduism while Bangladeshi culture is influenced by Islam.

You can say there are some minor similarities. For example, Saree is common in both West Bengal and Bangladesh.

You live in other world if you think BD culture is influenced by islam.

Last edited by a moderator:
You live in other world if you think BD culture is influenced by islam.

I am referring to current Bangladesh. 85%-90% of people are Muslims. So, Islamic influence is logical.

Of course, there are 10%-15% minorities. They celebrate their things.

I am referring to current Bangladesh. 85%-90% of people are Muslims. So, Islamic influence is logical.

Of course, there are 10%-15% minorities. They celebrate their things.

You have a FB concept of BD. I urge you to visit it.

Being predominant BT Muslims does not mean the cultural influence by Islam. Otherwise the country would have been vastly different than what it is currently

Bangladesh is one weird case study. The Muslim population there wanted a separate country as they didn’t want to live with Hindu majority of West Bengal. They got East Pakistan.

Soon they realized they can’t co exist with Muslim Punjabis of West Pakistan. They got Bangladesh

they got their own little “paradise” where they can co-exist with themselves. However they seem to be forefront of illegal immigration as they can’t co exist in their country too.

Not generalizing of course but the overarching theme looks like.

What’s the confusion?

Bangladesh is one weird case study. The Muslim population there wanted a separate country as they didn’t want to live with Hindu majority of West Bengal. They got East Pakistan.

Soon they realized they can’t co exist with Muslim Punjabis of West Pakistan. They got Bangladesh

they got their own little “paradise” where they can co-exist with themselves. However they seem to be forefront of illegal immigration as they can’t co exist in their country too.

Not generalizing of course but the overarching theme looks like.

What’s the confusion?

Where do you get it that Bangladeshis are the forefront of illegal immigration? Don't Indians migrate illegally also? There are many illegal Indian migrants in Bangladesh.

Here in Canada, we have many illegal Indians as well. Illegal Indians also go to Europe. A few days ago, an illegal Indian was killed in Italy.

Illegal immigration happens from many different third world countries (including India).

It's not that difficult to answer even though @Dhakar Pola seems to be choking somewhat on giving one. The dividing line is still religion. Not even a one sided thing, even if Bangladesh wanted to remerge with Indian Bengal, who is to say that the predominantly Hindu side would want it? There is a fence dividing the lines for a reason. Presumably to stop Bangladeshi immigrants from trying to reach Indian soil according to many of our Indian posters.

It's not that difficult to answer even though @Dhakar Pola seems to be choking somewhat on giving one. The dividing line is still religion. Not even a one sided thing, even if Bangladesh wanted to remerge with Indian Bengal, who is to say that the predominantly Hindu side would want it? There is a fence dividing the lines for a reason. Presumably to stop Bangladeshi immigrants from trying to reach Indian soil according to many of our Indian posters.
What choking, you are trying to put words in my mouth which I am not saying.

If "West Pakistanis" want a remerger with "East Paksitanis" based on religion. Why not merge with Afghanistan Iran first.
There is no 2000 km of a foreign entity in between. Infact your languages and cultures are also more similar to Afghans and Iranians than Bangladeshis.
If you want historical connect, Pakistan has far stronger Historical bond with Afghans and Persians through Timur. The desire should go westward and not seek East whose bond with you was set by the British Raj.

Religion is still the dividing line which prevented the reunification of Bengal. Even if in your mind it isn't, Indian Bengal won't agree with you.
I think where you and @Dhakar Pola essentially differ is that you believe religion is 'the' dividing line. He believes it is 'a' dividing line. Of course, he doesn't really want to reunite with Indian Bengal. There's a dividing line of religion there. However he also doesn't want to reunite with Pakistan or Rohingya Muslims in Myanmar. There's a dividing line of culture there.

He's just saying he believes the dividing line of culture is weaker than the line of religion. You may disagree. You can't force him to change his mind though.

Religion is still the dividing line which prevented the reunification of Bengal. Even if in your mind it isn't, Indian Bengal won't agree with you.
There always will be religion divide in Sub Con, India and Pakistan was created because of this. where did i say there is no religion divide? you are putting words in my mouth. religion is not the only thing that will stop BD from uniting with Indian part of Bengal. that is what I have been saying. BD independence is a big thing because of the history of the country.

BD will not unite with India just because of bengal and religion is not the only point. you also open your extremist mind of religion

I think where you and @Dhakar Pola essentially differ is that you believe religion is 'the' dividing line. He believes it is 'a' dividing line. Of course, he doesn't really want to reunite with Indian Bengal. There's a dividing line of religion there. However he also doesn't want to reunite with Pakistan or Rohingya Muslims in Myanmar. There's a dividing line of culture there.

He's just saying he believes the dividing line of culture is weaker than the line of religion. You may disagree. You can't force him to change his mind though.
Thank you. This is what I have been saying, religion is one of the points and only a fool will deny that. BD has 170 million people and among them a large amount will not want to merge the two bengals because of religion but its not the main point.

Thank you. This is what I have been saying, religion is one of the points and only a fool will deny that. BD has 170 million people and among them a large amount will not want to merge the two bengals because of religion but its not the main point.

Then what is the main point?

Then what is the main point?
Again I think there isn't 'the' main point. In Bangladesh's case, it's a unique combination of language, culture and religion which defines what they think of as 'us' and 'them'. @Dhakar Pola believes culture has a shade extra weight in that combination. It's only theoretical though. He's not willing to compromise on the combination. Nor, I suspect, are most Bangladeshis...

Again I think there isn't 'the' main point. In Bangladesh's case, it's a unique combination of language, culture and religion which defines what they think of as 'us' and 'them'. @Dhakar Pola believes culture has a shade extra weight in that combination. It's only theoretical though. He's not willing to compromise on the combination. Nor, I suspect, are most Bangladeshis...

I've long argued that culture overrode religion in the break up of Pakistan in 1971, from what I know one of the sticking points was the reluctance of Bengal to accept Urdu as the national language, as they won the majority vote they probably felt they should hold sway. But the rest of Pakistan wouldn't understand Bengali dialect, and it would be foreign for them.

So that question has already been answered, what is not discussed is why East Pakistan did not just rejoin their Bengali brothers as part of India. If there was no false border created, then at least that would get rid of illegal immigration which - according to our Indian posters - is a big problem for them.

I've long argued that culture overrode religion in the break up of Pakistan in 1971, from what I know one of the sticking points was the reluctance of Bengal to accept Urdu as the national language, as they won the majority vote they probably felt they should hold sway. But the rest of Pakistan wouldn't understand Bengali dialect, and it would be foreign for them.

So that question has already been answered, what is not discussed is why East Pakistan did not just rejoin their Bengali brothers as part of India. If there was no false border created, then at least that would get rid of illegal immigration which - according to our Indian posters - is a big problem for them.
You think only the language is the reason Pakistan broke apart? please go and read history, I am not going to lecture you now about the 24 years of history between the two regions after 1947 and the genocide caused by the Pakistan army.

I have been saying Independence regarding the history of the country for more than 10 posts now, cant you read?

But why does Bangladesh need independence when other states of India don't? Do Gujarati citizens want independence from India? Does Assam? What about Goa?

But why does Bangladesh need independence when other states of India don't? Do Gujarati citizens want independence from India? Does Assam? What about Goa?
what the F man, why are you comparing us with other Indian states? are we an indian state? we have been an independent country for more than 50 years, most of our current people have lived their entire life in an Independent country, why would they want to fortify that Independence to be with another country?

West Pakistan and east Pakistan can unite themselves because they have one religion and one agenda. But question remains whether west Pakistan will accept leadership of east Pakistan?

World knows what happened after Sheikh Mujibur won majority in 1970

what the F man, why are you comparing us with other Indian states? are we an indian state? we have been an independent country for more than 50 years, most of our current people have lived their entire life in an Independent country, why would they want to fortify that Independence to be with another country?

East Germany was independent from West Germany for how long? Did that stop them reuniting when the political divides slowly dissolved? You are making this sound like independence is some holy grail chosen by the people of Bangladesh, but in fact India would also have had their own reasons for not wanting reunification.

I have heard one argument from Indian commentators reasoning that reabsorbing Bangladesh would have doubled the size of India's Muslim population. I wonder why that would have been a problem? :unsure:

East Germany was independent from West Germany for how long? Did that stop them reuniting when the political divides slowly dissolved? You are making this sound like independence is some holy grail chosen by the people of Bangladesh, but in fact India would also have had their own reasons for not wanting reunification.

I have heard one argument from Indian commentators reasoning that reabsorbing Bangladesh would have doubled the size of India's Muslim population. I wonder why that would have been a problem? :unsure:
Independence is Important considering the history of blood in BD, read the history

And on top of that India would not want to take BD in even if BD wanted to. India gains absolutely nothing in absorbing the huge population of BD, there could be certain advantages for India but I think the disadvantages outweigh the advantages

If there were a hypothical scenario where India takes in BD, the history of negligence like what Pakistan then government did could repeat. And knowing my country people who are easily agitated with these issues(like issue is worth 10% but in our mind we may make it 90%) there wont be peace.

And on top of that India would not want to take BD in even if BD wanted to. India gains absolutely nothing in absorbing the huge population of BD, there could be certain advantages for India but I think the disadvantages outweigh the advantages

If there were a hypothical scenario where India takes in BD, the history of negligence like what Pakistan then government did could repeat. And knowing my country people who are easily agitated with these issues(like issue is worth 10% but in our mind we may make it 90%) there wont be peace.
BJP wouldnt mind taking the land and do mass "ghar vapsi" of Bengali Muslims. :p
Jokes aside, Indians are pretty chill with Bangladesh, infact would like a developed Bangladesh growing with us.
We peacefully have negotiated one of the strangest border issues peacefully recently.
Apart from the Teesta river issues and illegal migration, rest is on cricket field only.

BJP wouldnt mind taking the land and do mass "ghar vapsi" of Bengali Muslims. :p
Jokes aside, Indians are pretty chill with Bangladesh, infact would like a developed Bangladesh growing with us.
We peacefully have negotiated one of the strangest border issues peacefully recently.
Apart from the Teesta river issues and illegal migration, rest is on cricket field only.

the two government are very chill with one another, India has always been a good friend of BD from 1971, being neighbors there will always be some arguments and India being the bigger country will always have some advantages in any decision over BD its understandable.

Ha ha ha, quite a funny joke, and what makes it funny is that there is more than a grain of truth in it. :p

India would be happy to take back the other half of Bengal minus the population. Or at least until that population ghar wapas ayega. :p

Ha ha ha, quite a funny joke, and what makes it funny is that there is more than a grain of truth in it. :p

India would be happy to take back the other half of Bengal minus the population. Or at least until that population ghar wapas ayega. :p
So?
Do you anything to add to my joke?? :snack:

My message to Pakistanis is that you’re much better off without the Bangladeshis.

You guys need to come out of your fantasy land scenarios. No reunification will take place. Just hope Ban doesn't go down the barrel here and become a hotbed for Islamic extremists.

The only reason I personally would want to unite either with India or Pakistan is that I would have cricket team to support who will not constantly lose🥴

Forget about ever reuniting with Bharat. You don’t deserve it and we don’t like you like that. Our love is with Pakistan.

Statue of Pak's 1971 surrender vandalised in Bangladesh, what are your thoughts on it?

rWszBgs.png

Reunification is unlikely due to the geographical constraints.

It would need some land donated by Indian government to make it happen.

I urge our friends in India to petition their government on this matter.

Statue of Pak's 1971 surrender vandalised in Bangladesh, what are your thoughts on it?

rWszBgs.png
It shows the hurt and anguish that Bangladeshi people are holding towards Indian propped up Hasina that they are even able to desecrate their history to expunge anything that can be linked to the tyrant killer.

Yet India still gives the killer of 1000s of young students shelter.

It is one of the greatest crimes in the history of the subcontinent that India has sheltered a tyrant from a neighbouring country.

Reunification is unlikely due to the geographical constraints.

It would need some land donated by Indian government to make it happen.

I urge our friends in India to petition their government on this matter.

Where there is love , geographical boundaries or distance doesn’t matter. Having said that, non distance relationships aren’t for everyone. Only special people with extreme patience and genuine love can have them successfully. No TGI Fridays

Where there is love , geographical boundaries or distance doesn’t matter. Having said that, non distance relationships aren’t for everyone. Only special people with extreme patience and genuine love can have them successfully. No TGI Fridays
It is not for Bangladeshis and Pakistanis for sure.

They need a land route through India to feel the physical connection.

It shows the hurt and anguish that Bangladeshi people are holding towards Indian propped up Hasina that they are even able to desecrate their history to expunge anything that can be linked to the tyrant killer.

Yet India still gives the killer of 1000s of young students shelter.

It is one of the greatest crimes in the history of the subcontinent that India has sheltered a tyrant from a neighbouring country.

Dosti is something that we Bharatiyas value the most. Once we make someone our friend, they have our support till eternity.

Haseena maybe a Bangladeshi but she’s a daughter of Bharat Mata too.

It is not for Bangladeshis and Pakistanis for sure.

They need a land route through India to feel the physical connection.

Ok let us think about it.

Maybe in future we can build an expressway from Lahore to Dhaka via Bharat.

However there will be tolls and no military movements allowed. Only
Civilians.

No commitments however as it would be a costly project and would require joint investments.

Civilians.

No commitments however as it would be a costly project and would require joint investments.
Thanks bro for your open mindedness

Thanks bro for your open mindedness

It is the least we can do.

We must support peace and prosperity in the region and Bharat’s geographical importance must be duly acknowledged and respected by fellow Saarc
Members. Regional cooperation can lead to great success.

Never going to happen.

Bangladesh became a separate country for their language, they will never merge with anyone else.

I absolutely support this. Ideologically, both the countries are same i.e Islamic republic, no right for minorities, army ruled etc etc. Yes in 1971 Bangladesh demanded a separate land bcoz of racism and bigotry they faced from their western brothers. At that time Sheikh Mujib envisioned Bangladesh will be a democratic nation. However, BD public has spoken by destroying his statue and ousting his daughter that they no longer agree with his viewpoints. So I see no harm in combining back with Pakistan again. All these Geographical and language issues can be taken care of.

:kp

Pakistan, Bangladesh didn’t exist 100 years ago . The borders of many Muslim nations were drawn by non Muslim colonialists. The reason they carved the muslim world was to divide & stop any movement to align or bring back the Khalifa.

Sub continent Muslims were the first to demand a new Khalifa .

Nationalism is disease , creates extremists as we can see in India , hard line Hindus are in power .

Muslim nations have the OIC . They should improve trade, help each other with military & go under one umbrella. Eventually the Khalifa will return, even if it takes 100 years .

rWszBgs.png

I don't know why Hasina built all these stupid sculptures in public places considering country has a huge population density. Bangladesh have over 170-million people living in a small landmass.

These public sculptures should all be eliminated and build houses/businesses there maybe. It can benefit the people.

Pakistan, Bangladesh didn’t exist 100 years ago . The borders of many Muslim nations were drawn by non Muslim colonialists. The reason they carved the muslim world was to divide & stop any movement to align or bring back the Khalifa.

Sub continent Muslims were the first to demand a new Khalifa .

Nationalism is disease , creates extremists as we can see in India , hard line Hindus are in power .

Muslim nations have the OIC . They should improve trade, help each other with military & go under one umbrella. Eventually the Khalifa will return, even if it takes 100 years .
Religion brings the most extremism in humans, not the other.

The idea of dividing states in each country is for better administration. And as a country, people most often given many sacrifices be it paying more taxes / through trading lives for peace.

This fantasy of Khalifa or whatever will only bring disaster to the world.

Why would a muslim/hindu in any country give preferential treatment to a person outside of his country based on his religion? When the taxes/healthcare/security is being taken care of by your countrymen irrespective of your religion.

We may not take care of everyone in the world but atleast as a countrymen, we try to take care each other. No religion is bigger than humanity this way.

So please stop this Nationality is a disease. Rather religion if not kept in check can become a disease in mo time.
And with the global economies looking for prosperity, they are not dumb enough to prioritize religion

Religion brings the most extremism in humans, not the other.

The idea of dividing states in each country is for better administration. And as a country, people most often given many sacrifices be it paying more taxes / through trading lives for peace.

This fantasy of Khalifa or whatever will only bring disaster to the world.

Why would a muslim/hindu in any country give preferential treatment to a person outside of his country based on his religion? When the taxes/healthcare/security is being taken care of by your countrymen irrespective of your religion.

We may not take care of everyone in the world but atleast as a countrymen, we try to take care each other. No religion is bigger than humanity this way.

So please stop this Nationality is a disease. Rather religion if not kept in check can become a disease in mo time.
And with the global economies looking for prosperity, they are not dumb enough to prioritize religion

You clearly have no understanding of the system or the history . As an atheist you cannot dictate to others . If the nearly 2 billion want a united system of governance as it was in the past , there isn’t much atheists can do about it apart from crying over it , which you have prematurely displayed. A united block will only improve the wealth & living conditions of the people. Nationalism hasn’t worked post ww2 for these nations carved out by imperialism, India , Pakistan, Bangladesh are still 3rd world nations. Under the control of the world bank, imf, un & other international agencies who want to keep these lands in debt , in control & remain poor .

Subservience of others is sadly accepted by many whose backgrounds show a history of the damage it can do but like mules carry on .

Civilians.

LMFAO this is rich! hahahahaha

You clearly have no understanding of the system or the history . As an atheist you cannot dictate to others . If the nearly 2 billion want a united system of governance as it was in the past , there isn’t much atheists can do about it apart from crying over it , which you have prematurely displayed. A united block will only improve the wealth & living conditions of the people. Nationalism hasn’t worked post ww2 for these nations carved out by imperialism, India , Pakistan, Bangladesh are still 3rd world nations. Under the control of the world bank, imf, un & other international agencies who want to keep these lands in debt , in control & remain poor .

Subservience of others is sadly accepted by many whose backgrounds show a history of the damage it can do but like mules carry on .
Why does saudi and Egypt not offer asylum to rohingyas and Syrian war displaced folks then in the name of religious humanity ?

Who said I am an atheist?
I am a Hindu but I don't put my religion over humanity. And my religion doesn't teach that too.

The very fabric of your argument that government is decided by the 2 billion people is democracy which itself is a construct of the administrative part of a nation. Large united blocs are the most difficult to administrate with and hence, we got different states to make it easier. Of course you put religion over everything but not everyone.

People like you are the ones while in minority claim about people’s right but in majority want to suppress others by taking religion as the administrative mandate. No Thanks!!

You quickly jumped into conclusion that nations are not working. But China has worked. India is on its way. There are other threads for views on why Pakistan regressed from its growth path. But its surely working in India. Yes, India is a 3rd world nation we inherited a poor nation. It doesn't change overnight.

I will vouch from my personal experience that, we were from below middle-class and parents had very few opportunities. But that is not the case for me / my generation. We have ample opportunities way better than them and hopefully my kids will have even better ones.

So, please don't fool yourself that things are not working everywhere.

If one cant see that religious administration will lead to extremism, there is no point of arguing!!

Civilians.

I am more inclined to believe that you are a troll! Else, cant see any logical understanding to your posts😁

Waiting for you to make a I turn and start bashing India😂

This part is hilarious!
I think you are Pakistani migrated to UK right?

If so, why did you migrate when your values clash with the current system? And you talk about subservience while you take an oath to be loyal to British kingdom for a passport? It cannot get more hypocritical than this.

So, please stop this preaching about religious stuff. No one questions if you follow your religion at peace. But the only issue arises when you try to impose it on to others.

Or may be like Israel, people who share your view can migrate to Islamic nations and leave the democracies as IS for the better!!

This part is hilarious!
I think you are Pakistani migrated to UK right?

If so, why did you migrate when your values clash with the current system? And you talk about subservience while you take an oath to be loyal to British kingdom for a passport? It cannot get more hypocritical than this.

So, please stop this preaching about religious stuff. No one questions if you follow your religion at peace. But the only issue arises when you try to impose it on to others.

Or may be like Israel, people who share your view can migrate to Islamic nations and leave the democracies as IS for the better!!

You’re a Hindu , that could mean anything & Hindus have no history of a global society , add your lack of history you don’t understand.

There are already many union blocks or organisations such as OIC . Eventually they will work together as they share the same aspirations and goals. It will benefit all in this global environment.

If people want this, it will happen . You really have no concerns as Hindus are content with one nation & there are no others .

You’re a Hindu , that could mean anything & Hindus have no history of a global society , add your lack of history you don’t understand.

There are already many union blocks or organisations such as OIC . Eventually they will work together as they share the same aspirations and goals. It will benefit all in this global environment.

If people want this, it will happen . You really have no concerns as Hindus are content with one nation & there are no others .
I am a Hindu and it means that I gollow Hinduism just like you are a muslim and you follow Islam. Learning to respect other religion is the first step to move away from extremism FYI😊

Yes. There are blocs working as such based on mutual interests but the argument here is about Caliphate /religious administration of a country and removing nationality right? First learn that these two are different things and then you can speak about it.

Yes. As a Hindu I am content. And I have no ambition on religion domination or even spreading the religion. Each to their own. Whats wrong in that? Or to be ashamed of?

And lastly, you conveniently skipped about the subservience part that you talked about. This is what happens when your objective is just to taunt others based on hatred.

Muslims say Islam is a religion of peace, but your posts always try to taunt Hindus (I will exclude your posts about Indian cricket). So, we should first focus on following our own religion piously rather than deviate from the path like you!

I absolutely support this. Ideologically, both the countries are same i.e Islamic republic, no right for minorities, army ruled etc etc. Yes in 1971 Bangladesh demanded a separate land bcoz of racism and bigotry they faced from their western brothers. At that time Sheikh Mujib envisioned Bangladesh will be a democratic nation. However, BD public has spoken by destroying his statue and ousting his daughter that they no longer agree with his viewpoints. So I see no harm in combining back with Pakistan again. All these Geographical and language issues can be taken care of.

:kp
No.
countless innocent Bangladedhi lives were lost. West Pakistan did wrong on East Pakistan and many many West Pakistani’s acknowledge this. When a country is in turmoil please stop adding fuel to the fire.

I think that unification would have done well in sport, especially in cricket. We would have had a good cricket team if it happened.

I don't know why Hasina built all these stupid sculptures in public places considering country has a huge population density. Bangladesh have over 170-million people living in a small landmass.

These public sculptures should all be eliminated and build houses/businesses there maybe. It can benefit the people.
That was the moment BD was born and you call it stupid sculpture.

I think that unification would have done well in sport, especially in cricket. We would have had a good cricket team if it happened.
Pakistan has nothing in common with BD outside of religion.

I do wish both Pak and BD become one.

Back