JUI-F MNA among 12 arrested as police storm Parliament Lodges

dawn reported that there were two arrested, but offcourse those arrests would never had been able to sustain as you need a reason to held someone ffor more than 24 hours

Dawn are awful. A once great newspaper is just a propaganda sheet. Surely, they would have mentioned the militant group in the parliament lodges. You talk about being anti Mullah when it suits you but let's face it, you hypocrisy stinks.

Again, and Again, and Again i TOLD you about opposition narrative which you are conveniently ignoring. I know very well that why this is happening.

But what about opposition stance? I asked whether you support their LOGIC behind this motion or not? (Imran Khan ne hamary mahgribi doston ko naraz kya hai islye hum ye Vote of No Confd la rahay hain )

Which you have conveniently ignore again, and again. So i have asked again :) hope now you can give me a straight reply

like i said before, you really dont know why this vote of no confidence is happening.

On media the party can say whatever they want. You can choose what you want to believe.

Dawn are awful. A once great newspaper is just a propaganda sheet. Surely, they would have mentioned the militant group in the parliament lodges. You talk about being anti Mullah when it suits you but let's face it, you hypocrisy stinks.

they are awful because they tell the truth with regards to PTI......

Lol questioning dawns creadibility.

Just so you know, every govt testing organizations of Pakistan recommend to follow Dawn news... Every beurocrate with a govt job they got through passing the govt test say Dawn is the newspaper to read.

But nahi jee, a pti fan living in UK says Dawn is very bad people because Imran Khan ko bura kaah

Just so you know, every govt testing organizations of Pakistan recommend to follow Dawn news... Every beurocrate with a govt job they got through passing the govt test say Dawn is the newspaper to read.

But nahi jee, a pti fan living in UK says Dawn is very bad people because Imran Khan ko bura kaah

It's the mainstream English paper from Pakistan and for most of us overseas Pakistanis, the only option. It's very biased though - It's pro India and anti PTI agenda is obvious

again, do you even know why the vote of no confidence is happening?

Let me tell you again, the purpose is not to remove the pm.

It's to distract him with dramas every 6 months so that he can't get any work done

Predictions cant be made yet.

This vote of no confidence is going to play the most crucial factor in the upcoming elections.

Posters from the overseas land (who dont know anything about the country) think this is being done to remove Imran, when in reality it isnt.

That is exactly the reason. However now it appears like the 3 stooges will fail so their supporters are coming up with new reasons for why this charade was done. They have been trying to topple IK since 2018 but after this no confidence vote they will realize that he is not going anywhere until the next election.

Predictions cant be made yet.

All parties are testing the waters. The establishment is going to play a crucial factor in the electiors. Bajwa isn't retiring, and there will be rigging just like in 2018. What all three parties are doing is seeing is if the establishment really gonna stay neutral or will they give support to certain party.

The inflation is a big problem in the country at the moment and with PTI failing at this front and Buzdar being threaten, there are some indications of establishment going towards PPP.

This vote of no confidence is going to be crucial, which is why the PM has asked the speaker not to show up for now. Thus, any prediction to be made would be done on the basis of this motion

So if PTI wins its rigged and PTI loses then its fair? And btw Bajwa will retire.

This vote of no confidence is going to be crucial, which is why the PM has asked the speaker not to show up for now. Thus, any prediction to be made would be done on the basis of this motion

He has 14 days to summon the vote. The opposition does not get to decide when the vote happens, as long as its within the 14 days.

It's the mainstream English paper from Pakistan and for most of us overseas Pakistanis, the only option. It's very biased though - It's pro India and anti PTI agenda is obvious

The newspapers editorials definitely have a liberal tilt, however the worst part is that the comments section is infested with people from the Humsaya mulk. And it would be one thing if they commented on articles relating to their country. However they comment on everything, and at the same time think we are obsessed with them.

This MNA, Salahuddin Ayubi, married an underage girl from Chitral. Liberals should be demanding he be removed from parliament for that, but instead they are defending this thug.

Are you sure the tell the truth? Look at their agenda and their penchant for the mafia and look who comments on their articles. Look at the exposure of their crooked journalists and their badniyaati.
Our exports will hit 40bn next year, remittances up to 34bn, imports( excluding oil) are down, growth at 5.5% and will hit something like that next year, Sehat cards for 75% of the population. Can you tell me when they bigged up any of these amazing achievements. Do you agree with me that these are historic improvements in PK, so why aren't they covered. It makes no difference to me because my education helps to understand the wheat from the chaff but ignorant souls like yourself then post their rubbish on here and even worse, actually believe it.

This MNA, Salahuddin Ayubi, married an underage girl from Chitral. Liberals should be demanding he be removed from parliament for that, but instead they are defending this thug.
[MENTION=135038]Major[/MENTION] loves Mullahs when they do his party’s dirty work to provide the Talibs for the dharnas and Jalsas

like i said before, you really dont know why this vote of no confidence is happening.

On media the party can say whatever they want. You can choose what you want to believe.

Why is it happening? Enlighten us Major Sahib.

And like i told you what opposition is selling to AWAAM and you dont even have spine to condemn their words ;) just trying to portray your self Einstein, claiming that you have inside information :))

Anyways, as i told you before you cant answer plain and simple you are just spinning the words, nothing less and nothing more.

So from what you mean, Dawn is right and ICT Police statement is wrong :))) damn...

And like i told you what opposition is selling to AWAAM and you dont even have spine to condemn their words ;) just trying to portray your self Einstein, claiming that you have inside information :))

Anyways, as i told you before you cant answer plain and simple you are just spinning the words, nothing less and nothing more.

Itsnmot inside information if one lives in this country and knows whats happening.

Would be better if you learn to reply without using laughing emojis.

You can compensate the emojis with the lack of knowledge

Dawn is very biased newspaper, sorry major.just look at thier headline today, and the wya they have covered khan,s speech, pathetic, nagative, but they wouldn't be successful.

Itsnmot inside information if one lives in this country and knows whats happening.

I love to laugh at people who try to portray themselves as Mr. I know it all, who love to mock those who are living in foreign and trying to claim that YOU know better than those who are living in foreign.
But when you are shown mirror, and when you dont have answer you love to deflect the topic and try to swing around here and there, so yeah you deserve some of those laughing emojis :)) :)))

Kindly next time try to come up with good information, and also grow a spine to answer the question directly rather than deflecting, no shame in accepting if someone is wrong ;)

And it would be better if you learn how to read the question and reply to the point, ser.

So am asking again
1. Dawn report is better and credible than the ICT Police written statement?
2. Do you support Showbaz and opposition narrative THAT WE ARE BRINING VOTE OF NO CONFD BECAUSE I.K IS AGAINST OUR EU FRIENDS.?

Now there are no emojis, hope you can reply plain and simple.

This is the Dawn headline today- "Profanity-laden outburst by PM Imran adds to quagmire". Please tell me where the profanity is in his speech. I looked at this article a number of times and although I am get on a bit please show me the profanities in this article from this "quality newspaper".

https://www.dawn.com/news/1679538

So am asking again
2. Do you support Showbaz and opposition narrative THAT WE ARE BRINING VOTE OF NO CONFD BECAUSE I.K IS AGAINST OUR EU FRIENDS.?

[MENTION=135038]Major[/MENTION]
Just like the crooked opposition you seemed to be running from simple questions

This is the Dawn headline today- "Profanity-laden outburst by PM Imran adds to quagmire". Please tell me where the profanity is in his speech. I looked at this article a number of times and although I am get on a bit please show me the profanities in this article from this "quality newspaper".

Think Dakoo is a swear word in some people's heads - especially those who are Dakoos!

So am asking again

I have already mentioned the reason for the motive behind the vote of no confidence.

Cant bebothered to specially tell you. You can go arpund and read my post in the vote of no confidence thread and than add 10 laughinf emojis to it

So itsok to say diesal but if someone says cocain khan than its a problem?

Pti workers would storm d chowk on the eve if no trust. Where is sheikh rasheed and his claims of taking action against those who take law in their own hands?

So jui members workers can be arrested but not the pm workers who has given threat..

Shabash

Think Dakoo is a swear word in some people's heads - especially those who are Dakoos!

Oh I see. And this is Dawn a once great newspaper, falling inline with the mafia. After 10 years of NS and AZ every single institution including private ones have been destroyed by the corruption of these crooks and thugs.

So itsok to say diesal but if someone says cocain khan than its a problem?

So calling someone Diesel is a profanity? That is Dawn's level these days. NS must have paid billions to buy them. I don't know the figures but someone can bring up the advertising money they got from NS, we will understand why this Newspaper is getting more and more destroyed by its owners

Pti workers would storm d chowk on the eve if no trust. Where is sheikh rasheed and his claims of taking action against those who take law in their own hands?

So jui members workers can be arrested but not the pm workers who has given threat..

Shabash

Damn, you never get tried of spreading half baked FAKE news.

Jalsa will be held at D Chowk, not ghundagardi.

And Jalsa will be held on the day of Vote Of No Confd. So whats the problem in it lol? No one has staid any thing about any RIOTS or whatsoever.

Apart from opposition parties.

For once, try to speak truth.

I have already mentioned the reason for the motive behind the vote of no confidence.

Cant bebothered to specially tell you. You can go arpund and read my post in the vote of no confidence thread and than add 10 laughinf emojis to it

As i said, you dont have a spine to answer to my plain simple question. Because you dont have answers for any of it, apart from spinning the topic, apart from spreading lies and fake news.

LOL, carry on spreading fake stuff :)))

Oh I see. And this is Dawn a once great newspaper, falling inline with the mafia. After 10 years of NS and AZ every single institution including private ones have been destroyed by the corruption of these crooks and thugs.

again, just because you disagree with the authors doesnt make a newspaper bad.

Its the newspaper even the govt officials recommend.

Dawn's headline is that IK's speech was 'profanity laden'. I heard the whole speech and it zero profanities. I think for Dawn any word uttered against the mafia is a profanity.

Obviously same standards of morality are not imposed on the mafia. Billoo Rani can say curse words in his speeches or threaten with extreme consequences and that is perfectly fine as per Dawn and mafia worshippers like [MENTION=135038]Major[/MENTION].

How often is the first lady abused and heckled.... Ever seen any condemnation from Dawn? No but worshipper of corrupt toola Major will have you believe Dawn is the best thing since sliced bread.

It means that Diesel will continue to agitate. I think after the vote, the Govt should go after the Munafiq.

Spot on. Needs to be taken to the cleaners for everything he's done.

As for Major, it was the same Noon League who used to spread fake clothless pictures of BB. Same Noon who jailed PPP leaders. Same Noon who's godfather killed their founder.

Never mind Major how Billo can share the same stage with such people who have humiliated his family I can never know. IK hasn't even done half of what Noon has done to PPP and its people.

As i said, you dont have a spine to answer to my plain simple question. Because you dont have answers for any of it, apart from spinning the topic, apart from spreading lies and fake news.

LOL, carry on spreading fake stuff :)))

In today's newspaper it says only 24% of 5th graders in Sindh can do 2 bit division, compared to 74% Punjab, 86% in AJK. This is after 14 consecutive years of liberal mafia PPP who people like [MENTION=135038]Major[/MENTION] because of personal benefits.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">These stats are shocking! How many class 5 students can do 2 digit division?<br>Balochistan: 39%<br>SINDH: 24%<br>Punjab: 73%<br>KPK: 54%<br><br>Exclude Karachi, Hyderabad and rest of Sind would go down to single digits. Truly pathetic how PPP has destroyed the entire province. <a href="https://t.co/lSmA8whNFL">https://t.co/lSmA8whNFL</a></p>— SocialPariah (@Non_graata) <a href="https://twitter.com/Non_graata/status/1502547236709933056?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 12, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

In today's newspaper it says only 24% of 5th graders in Sindh can do 2 bit division, compared to 74% Punjab, 86% in AJK. This is after 14 consecutive years of liberal mafia PPP who people like [MENTION=135038]Major[/MENTION] because of personal benefits.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">These stats are shocking! How many class 5 students can do 2 digit division?<br>Balochistan: 39%<br>SINDH: 24%<br>Punjab: 73%<br>KPK: 54%<br><br>Exclude Karachi, Hyderabad and rest of Sind would go down to single digits. Truly pathetic how PPP has destroyed the entire province. <a href="https://t.co/lSmA8whNFL">https://t.co/lSmA8whNFL</a></p>— SocialPariah (@Non_graata) <a href="https://twitter.com/Non_graata/status/1502547236709933056?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 12, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Absolutely shocking. PPP ever coming back to power would end Pakistan. Even worse than Noon League which alone is hilarious.

As for Major, it was the same Noon League who used to spread fake clothless pictures of BB. Same Noon who jailed PPP leaders. Same Noon who's godfather killed their founder.

Never mind Major how Billo can share the same stage with such people who have humiliated his family I can never know. IK hasn't even done half of what Noon has done to PPP and its people.

Coalition with pmln was a shame, but than again ppp is just using pmln for the time being...

Remember, pti is in coalition with mqm, and we all know how the overseas especially from karachi hated mqm around here...

Absolutely shocking. PPP ever coming back to power would end Pakistan. Even worse than Noon League which alone is hilarious.

They barely manage more than a few thousand votes anywhere outside Sindh. Only people who personally benefit from their loot and plunder support them.

Did you see Billoo Rani's "long march" from Karachi to Islamabad. What a flop show. Third tier PTI leaders can get more people to show up.

Lmaoo this is the loser PPP jiyalas have their hope set on. This pathetic thing hopes to be PM of nuclear armed country

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="in" dir="ltr">Al Pacino ki sasti copy market mein agai hei !!!<a href="https://t.co/RiHQElC5t1">pic.twitter.com/RiHQElC5t1</a></p>— Bay Rozgaar 🎲 (@laalaakhaan) <a href="https://twitter.com/laalaakhaan/status/1502355985796632590?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 11, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Coalition with pmln was a shame, but than again ppp is just using pmln for the time being...

Remember, pti is in coalition with mqm, and we all know how the overseas especially from karachi hated mqm around here...

An MQM without Altaf

However PPP is with PMLN with those same people from Nawaz to Shehbaz who directly:

1) spread BBs fake nudes
2) their political father killed ZAB
3) jailed their leaders

If someone did that to my mother and father I would spit on them if I was Billo

If Imran was allied to a party who did the same to his parents I would consider him a disgrace. If he can't respect his family or dead parents why should I?

This logic is lost on PP

As for economy unless PP has been turning Sindh and Lakrana into Paris please give us proof of what they have done in 13 years.

Sum total of nothing.

Imran might be a 100 things. He will never be as bad as PPP and PMLN.

again, just because you disagree with the authors doesnt make a newspaper bad.

Its the newspaper even the govt officials recommend.

Dawn for good or bad is a PK institution and it has been taken over by the mafia. A free press is vital for a countries development, a corrupt press owned by criminals is in no ones interest bar the criminals. With the use of govt money NS and the owners of Dawn have destroyed a once great newspaper.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="in" dir="ltr">Al Pacino ki sasti copy market mein agai hei !!!<a href="https://t.co/RiHQElC5t1">pic.twitter.com/RiHQElC5t1</a></p>— Bay Rozgaar 🎲 (@laalaakhaan) <a href="https://twitter.com/laalaakhaan/status/1502355985796632590?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 11, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Wasn't Murtazs killed by his Mummy and Daddy. This clown has about the history as he has of Urdu. Where do they breed these morons?

The more these thugs see the govt back off the more brazen and violent they become. I felt the same when they dealt with the TLP, I feel the same way here. As Teddy Roosevelt said, talk quietly but carry a big stick. Enough is enough with this Munafiq

The PPP may get phyrric victories but as AA has said only the Nooras will gain from this pathetic alliance of interests. The PPP is not coming to power in PK with Billo and his Randi Rona speaking style.

The PPP may get phyrric victories but as AA has said only the Nooras will gain from this pathetic alliance of interests. The PPP is not coming to power in PK with Billo and his Randi Rona speaking style.

Do you know what the word randi rona means?

Randi means prostitute, randi rona means crying like a prostitute.

Didnt expect this kind of language from you... Unless you weak with your urdu skills than i can let that one go

This filth had threatened to kill IK if ordered by Fazlu Diesel. Thankfully put behind bars. Hope he serves a long sentence. Waste of skin. I would recommend harvesting usable organs from his body to be used by people who deserve it more.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="ur" dir="rtl">ہاں جی چس نہیں آگئی؟؟؟؟؟ <a href="https://t.co/hMHlskKVDJ">pic.twitter.com/hMHlskKVDJ</a></p>— Waqas Amjad ( محترم ) (@waqas_amjaad) <a href="https://twitter.com/waqas_amjaad/status/1502667486449258499?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 12, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Dawn for good or bad is a PK institution and it has been taken over by the mafia. A free press is vital for a countries development, a corrupt press owned by criminals is in no ones interest bar the criminals. With the use of govt money NS and the owners of Dawn have destroyed a once great newspaper.

What?? Taken over by whom?

Its in the same family ever since it was established by the haroons

What?? Taken over by whom?

Its in the same family ever since it was established by the haroons

Read this article on the Nooras buying the media, ironically it comes from Dawn
PML-N govt gave Rs15.74 billion worth of ads in four years, Senate told and we know that IK is spending on average much less in absolute and real terms( but still too much in my opinion). This family has destroyed its brand for a NSs bribes and sold its soul to the mafia. Wasnt this guy also accused of sodomy by some guy?

https://www.dawn.com/news/1429866

Didnt expect this kind of language from you... Unless you weak with your urdu skills than i can let that one go

In Our Pothwari its mean is not as blunt as that. But what do you call people that sell their soul for money? Because as we know the Sharifs made nudes of his mother, called his grandmother everything under the sun and locked up his family( mostly justified and some not). So tell me what the correct way to describe this relationship between Billo and the Nooras. Anyone with ghairat would have run a mile, everyone except Billo.

In Our Pothwari its mean is not as blunt as that. But what do you call people that sell their soul for money? Because as we know the Sharifs made nudes of his mother, called his grandmother everything under the sun and locked up his family( mostly justified and some not). So tell me what the correct way to describe this relationship between Billo and the Nooras. Anyone with ghairat would have run a mile, everyone except Billo.

And as expected, Major is again trying to spin the words of Bewal, and he is trying to make you ashame of your word Randi Rona by sharing only ONE meaning.

Basically Randi Rona means Crying like Widows, not Crying like Prostitutes. Because Randi is a punjabi word which means Widow.

Major should know well that in Urdu / Punjabi language, many words depends on context or the structure of sentence.

For example in other context, Randi Rona means Crying like loosers or Somebody crying or wailing about something that they brought on their own heads and are now looking for sympathy which they will not get.

And as expected, Major is again trying to spin the words of Bewal, and he is trying to make you ashame of your word Randi Rona by sharing only ONE meaning.

Basically Randi Rona means Crying like Widows, not Crying like Prostitutes. Because Randi is a punjabi word which means Widow.

Major should know well that in Urdu / Punjabi language, many words depends on context or the structure of sentence.

For example in other context, Randi Rona means Crying like loosers or Somebody crying or wailing about something that they brought on their own heads and are now looking for sympathy which they will not get.

randi means prostitute.... randi rona, crying like a prostitute

like now foreigners gonna teach local language here....

[MENTION=138254]Syed1[/MENTION] [MENTION=21699]Pakpak[/MENTION] [MENTION=1269]Bewal Express[/MENTION]

Hope you remember this interview :

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="und" dir="rtl">"پاکستان میں ڈرون حملوں کی منظوری پر میں نے دستخط کیے تھے (امریکہ کے حکم پر) اور ہم اسے خفیہ رکھنا چاہتے تھے"<br><br>فضل الرحمن<br><br>And yet he has the NERVE to call <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/ImranKhan?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#ImranKhan</a> 'Yahoodi Agent"? - whose "ABSOLUTELY NOT" response has clean bowled US! &#55358;&#56599; <a href="https://t.co/jlZoy0nFj0">pic.twitter.com/jlZoy0nFj0</a></p>— Maleeha Hashmey (@MaleehaHashmey) <a href="https://twitter.com/MaleehaHashmey/status/1502564669092900864?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 12, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Haha dumbo, i live in Pakistan and i have never been to foreign but i have visited almost every place of Pakistan due to my job nature.

Take your tears somewhere else :)))

Btw, its not mine mistake that you know only ONE meaning of Randi

Haha dumbo, i live in Pakistan and i have never been to foreign but i have visited almost every place of Pakistan due to my job nature.

Take your tears somewhere else :)))

Btw, its not mine mistake that you know only ONE meaning of Randi

than its a shame that you still dont know local language and defending cussing here..

than its a shame that you still dont know local language and defending cussing here..

Its a shame that you are a MAN, but dont have spine to accept your misinformation, your false news, your fake poss.

You can read about the history of word Randi Rona, its originated from Hindi language, where in areas of Punjab Widows used to cry out loud in open and from that, this word originated.

Have a little shame, like you stopped replying to mine other posts because you were clearly clueless and had no replies to any thing. I suggest, you should avoid quoting this reply too :) dont embarrass yourself again and again.

Its a shame that you are a MAN, but dont have spine to accept your misinformation, your false news, your fake poss.

You can read about the history of word Randi Rona, its originated from Hindi language, where in areas of Punjab Widows used to cry out loud in open and from that, this word originated.

Have a little shame, like you stopped replying to mine other posts because you were clearly clueless and had no replies to any thing. I suggest, you should avoid quoting this reply too :) dont embarrass yourself again and again.

it is used as a derogatory term.

You should have shame yourself. Have mentioned the reasons for the vote of no confidence cant waste my time writing it again for you just so you can use some other excuse and post 10 laughing emojis

it is used as a derogatory term.

You should have shame yourself. Have mentioned the reasons for the vote of no confidence cant waste my time writing it again for you just so you can use some other excuse and post 10 laughing emojis

Awww, some one is getting bitter now like the Maul. Fazlur Rehman. I didnt even ask for mentioning the reason, i asked you 2 simple question in which i didnt ask for the reason.

Kaho to khaalis urdu me type kar k bhej don kya janab

I enjoy laughing at people like you who try to downgrade those Pakistanis who are living in foreign by poking fun at them.

So yeah, its evident who needs shame here :))

[MENTION=138254]Syed1[/MENTION] [MENTION=21699]Pakpak[/MENTION] [MENTION=1269]Bewal Express[/MENTION]

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="und" dir="rtl">"پاکستان میں ڈرون حملوں کی منظوری پر میں نے دستخط کیے تھے (امریکہ کے حکم پر) اور ہم اسے خفیہ رکھنا چاہتے تھے"<br><br>فضل الرحمن<br><br>And yet he has the NERVE to call <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/ImranKhan?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#ImranKhan</a> 'Yahoodi Agent"? - whose "ABSOLUTELY NOT" response has clean bowled US! �� <a href="https://t.co/jlZoy0nFj0">pic.twitter.com/jlZoy0nFj0</a></p>— Maleeha Hashmey (@MaleehaHashmey) <a href="https://twitter.com/MaleehaHashmey/status/1502564669092900864?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 12, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

This should be broadcasted during every PTI jalsa.

This guy is a disgrace to Islam and disgrace to his country. If there is a jahanum this guy will be top of the list.

That's what I thought it meant. Interesting [MENTION=135038]Major[/MENTION] sees a far more interesting take. Maybe he knows these guys too well.

In our pothwari it means widow and Rona is what they do when the old man kicks the bucket. But why didn't you answer my point about selling your soul for money. If selling your body is prostitution, then selling your soul for money for money is the same.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="und" dir="rtl">"پاکستان میں ڈرون حملوں کی منظوری پر میں نے دستخط کیے تھے (امریکہ کے حکم پر) اور ہم اسے خفیہ رکھنا چاہتے تھے"<br><br>فضل الرحمن<br><br>And yet he has the NERVE to call <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/ImranKhan?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#ImranKhan</a> 'Yahoodi Agent"? - whose "ABSOLUTELY NOT" response has clean bowled US! �� <a href="https://t.co/jlZoy0nFj0">pic.twitter.com/jlZoy0nFj0</a></p>— Maleeha Hashmey (@MaleehaHashmey) <a href="https://twitter.com/MaleehaHashmey/status/1502564669092900864?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 12, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

This Munafiq makes my blood boil. He is willing to sacrifice innocent children so that he can have a free lunch. A proper *******

I’m from interior Sindh, grew up in Karachi, have families and friends in Hyderabad and almost in every significant town in Sindh. It is not shocking to see deterioration of education institutions in Sindh under PPP government. We saw it coming.

Every educated, now even uneducated, who do not directly benefit ( political influence to keep their illegal stolen wealth) from PPP government do not want PPP to rule Sindh. But due to how political structure is set up in Sindh it become really difficult to get rid of PPP.

Major of Punjab has no idea what he is blabbing about, sastay Al-pachino has no chance of becoming PM of Pakistan. Saying is “never say never” but in this instance, it’s never going to happen.

I’m from interior Sindh, grew up in Karachi, have families and friends in Hyderabad and almost in every significant town in Sindh. It is not shocking to see deterioration of education institutions in Sindh under PPP government. We saw it coming.

Every educated, now even uneducated, who do not directly benefit ( political influence to keep their illegal stolen wealth) from PPP government do not want PPP to rule Sindh. But due to how political structure is set up in Sindh it become really difficult to get rid of PPP.

Major of Punjab has no idea what he is blabbing about, sastay Al-pachino has no chance of becoming PM of Pakistan. Saying is “never say never” but in this instance, it’s never going to happen.

Major sitting in Pindi is giving us Karachiites bashan of how PPP is the best thing for Pakistan and this Billoo Rani will fix Pakistan. While we in Karachi have seen how PPP have raped Karachi and interior for the last 14 years. No Rescue 1122, no Sehat card, broken roads, sewerage and trash on the streets, rampant corruption. Major should move to Larkhana if he loves PPP so much and experience first hand benefits of PPP rule.

There is a glimmer of hope. PTI recently concluded a Sindh haqooq march from Ghotki to Karachi and it was hugely successful. I liked the PTI slogan and it definitely resonated with the Sindhi folks. "Teer ko torna hai Sindh ko jorna hai". You being an ethnic Sindhi probably already know this but alot of the vote that PPP gets is because it is seen as the only major 'Sindhi' party and they will never allow the division of Sindh. As an Urdu speaking Karachiite I do hope that we get a South Sindh province, but a united Sindh minus PPP would also be acceptable to majority of Karachi. Think PTI is allaying the fears of ethnic Sindhis by raising slogan of Sindh ko jorna hai and it may help them in 2023 elections. I do hope they don't do blunder of allying with MQM like in 2018.

Major sitting in Pindi is giving us Karachiites bashan of how PPP is the best thing for Pakistan and this Billoo Rani will fix Pakistan. While we in Karachi have seen how PPP have raped Karachi and interior for the last 14 years. No Rescue 1122, no Sehat card, broken roads, sewerage and trash on the streets, rampant corruption. Major should move to Larkhana if he loves PPP so much and experience first hand benefits of PPP rule.

There is a glimmer of hope. PTI recently concluded a Sindh haqooq march from Ghotki to Karachi and it was hugely successful. I liked the PTI slogan and it definitely resonated with the Sindhi folks. "Teer ko torna hai Sindh ko jorna hai". You being an ethnic Sindhi probably already know this but alot of the vote that PPP gets is because it is seen as the only major 'Sindhi' party and they will never allow the division of Sindh. As an Urdu speaking Karachiite I do hope that we get a South Sindh province, but a united Sindh minus PPP would also be acceptable to majority of Karachi. Think PTI is allaying the fears of ethnic Sindhis by raising slogan of Sindh ko jorna hai and it may help them in 2023 elections. I do hope they don't do blunder of allying with MQM like in 2018.

There is absolutely nothing to show from PPP.

I am still baffled as to why anyone would want to support Billo?

Obviously, it can't be for the work he has done for the Sindh province, because there isn't anything to show for.

PTI had something to show for in KPK, which they have emulate in the rest of Pakistan.

Most Pakistani are okay with foreign policy by not aligning with anyone and publicly stating that we want economic and cordial relationship with all major powers in the world.

Had complied with almost every FATF requirement.

What has PPP done in the Sindh during their hold of Sindh, if Major can show it then we can debate it but otherwise he is wasting everyone's time.

i will invite Major bhai to Larkana to live for even a month over there ....... Lol

is he the same wana be al Pacino whos father is like a God father in Sindh ( Zardari ) and 3rd biggest Party of Pakistan ? if i remember well, his father couldnt dare to Land in Pakistani territory after criticizing the ex COAS Gen Raheel shareef , until he retires and move on to KSA ...... Lol

FC, Rangers to be deployed around NA, lodges from March 20, says Rashid

ISLAMABAD:
Interior Minister Sheikh Rashid Ahmed announced on Thursday that Frontier Corps (FC) and Rangers personnel will be deployed around the National Assembly and Parliament Lodges in the federal capital from March 20 onwards.

Addressing a press conference in Islamabad, the minister said that the city was to observe local holidays on March 21, 22 and 23 on account of the annual parade held on March 23.

He added that the decision to deploy the security personnel was taken in light of the charged political activities that are to take place in Islamabad in the coming week.

‘Political gandasa’

The minister for interior guaranteed full protection to the National Assembly and Parliament Lodges. He said the opposition will be provided security for its public gathering scheduled for March 25, adding that the ruling party will be holding its rally on March 27.

However, the minister claimed that after March 25, he will be taking out his "political gandasa" as the ruling party will get down to making the "right decisions at the right time’.

During the press conference, Rashid further claimed that "some individuals" were present inside the Sindh House and that people were engaging in horse-trading there.

“Those who make money by selling their conscience will not be successful,” he said, adding that “honest people stand together in difficult times. The umpires are neutral and the MNAs will decide whether to vote for or against the no-trust motion”.

The minister expressed his confidence in Prime Minister Imran Khan's success; “win or lose, I will stand with him,” he added.

'Opp sitting idle for three years'

Taking a jibe at the opposition, the federal minister said that it had been "sitting around" for three years and has only now decided to act.

He said the Opposition Leader in the National Assembly Shehbaz Sharif has for the first time been exposed for calling for a national government after sitting idle for three years.

Rashid claimed that premier Imran Khan had become more popular due to the opposition's tactics.

Referring to the Pakistan Peoples Party’s (PPP) letter calling on the Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) to investigate the Aseefa Bhutto drone camera incident, Rashid said that the PPP would soon claim that "it was the ISI who helped them get to the assembly.”

'Don't use police for politics'

The home minister said that he does not use the police force as a political tool, assuring that security measures were being taken in Islamabad to ensure the maintenance of law and order.

He also applauded the force stating that, “police work is the most difficult job in the world”.

He said that the police also need to be equipped with modern systems and paid better wages.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/234841...ed-around-na-lodges-from-march-20-says-rashid

2 dissident PTI MNAs in Sindh House come out in the open

Well frankly, they have been caught red handed with tons of cash in Sindh House.

Open Horse trading by PDM, and no doubt speaker CAN reject their votes in coming time.

Now these 2 MNAs can never ever win any election again.

Legal process has been started and disqualification is coming for them.

2 dissident PTI MNAs in Sindh House come out in the open

Well frankly, they have been caught red handed with tons of cash in Sindh House.

Open Horse trading by PDM, and no doubt speaker CAN reject their votes in coming time.

Now these 2 MNAs can never ever win any election again.

Legal process has been started and disqualification is coming for them.

If you ever needed proof why PK needed IK, this is it. A corrupt mafia with no respect for the law bribe other crooks with stolen billions from the poor. Those crooks must resign their seats and win under their own names and vote the way for the corrupt mafia parties but not use the PTI banner

First they attacked the parliament, than they attacked ptv offices, than parliament lodges were attacked...

and now the pti goons are attacking sindh house..

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?height=476&href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FGeoEnglishdotTV%2Fvideos%2F537049584434135%2F&show_text=false&width=476&t=0" width="476" height="476" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true" allow="autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

This is the same tiger force that Imran asked to replace the union councils.... Later on they had to remove the tiger force and bring union councils back in :))

First they attacked the parliament, than they attacked ptv offices, than parliament lodges were attacked...

and now the pti goons are attacking sindh house..

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?height=476&href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FGeoEnglishdotTV%2Fvideos%2F537049584434135%2F&show_text=false&width=476&t=0" width="476" height="476" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true" allow="autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

This is the same tiger force that Imran asked to replace the union councils.... Later on they had to remove the tiger force and bring union councils back in :))

Have they destroyed it yet? If not, let's hope its done quickly. It will save the poor of Sindh billions in the future

Btw where are all those supporters of Islamabad police?

Oh thats rigth,

when they police force is suppose to give protection to the people and control law and order at that time not a single word from pti fans. But when public statements are to be made and lies are told regarding the arrests than that is truthful

I asked you a question, are you saying they committed a crime, are you saying its wrong. Yes or no

again, so you are finding some justification with the govt in power asking its workers to destroy public buildiing?

There was never any proof that PTI workers attacked the PTV building.

However, PMLN government did kill (as they always do during elections as well) TuQ and PTI workers in 2014 and 2016 when they rightly demanded an investigation into Panama Leaks which proven fugitive and criminal Nawaz was eventually disqualified for. This is democracy for these proven traitors.

Expect the thief supporter on here who lied about ex CJPs tape authenticity to type his shameless rubbish here as well with zero regard for the truth.

Back