JUI-F MNA among 12 arrested as police storm Parliament Lodges

MenInG

PakPassion Administrator
Staff member
Runs
The Islamabad police on Thursday stormed the Parliament Lodges and arrested member Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam-Fazl (JUI-F) MNA Salahuddin Ayubi and 11 others.

The police entered the lodges on a tip-off pertaining to the presence of volunteers of JUI-F's subsidiary Ansarul Islam.

Meanwhile, JUI-F chief Maulana Fazlur Rehman has reportedly asked party's workers to reach Islamabad and he also reached the lodges accompanied by other lawmakers.

Meanwhile, talking to media persons, Interior Minister Sheikh Rashid said that the situation was escalated by the political workers present at the scene.

He further said that he had directed police to maintain law and order at the scene and criticised the opposition for creating a scene at the lodges.

According to Rashid, they are trying to contain the unrest so the situation does not go out of control prior to the tabling of the no-confidence motion against Prime Minister Imran Khan.

Talking to the media at the scene, Fazl said he is ready for a voluntary arrest in protest against the detention of his workers.

The JUI-F chief also asked his workers to take to the streets and launch a protest wherever they were located in the federal capital.

Expressing his views, Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) co-chairman Asif Ali Zardari denounced the police raid, saying: “A puppet prime minister is harassing parliamentarians through terror and fear.”

He claimed that the “harassment” was not just aimed at the JUI-F members but also at other lawmakers.

Zardari asked the police and the capital’s administration to avoid abiding by illegal orders “of the puppet”.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/2347312/jui-f-mna-among-12-arrested-as-police-storm-parliament-lodges

Lol PTI now trying to arrest mnas so that the numbers dont show up in the this motion.

Pathetic, his tangay are waqee kanping....

These people have no justification to make arrest. What reason they have got. I know many people from my extended family that go to parliament lodges to meet with PTI MNAs... Thus, even the reason they are giving is pathetic.

Lol PTI now trying to arrest mnas so that the numbers dont show up in the this motion.

These people have no justification to make arrest. What reason they have got. I know many people from my extended family that go to parliament lodges to meet with PTI MNAs... Thus, even the reason they are giving is pathetic.

Lol, your excuses for the ghoons,

ISLAMABAD: Islamabad police on Thursday conducted an operation inside the Parliament Lodges on the command of the director-general of police (operations).

The police launched an operation inside the Parliament Lodges and arrested more than a dozen Ansar-ul-Islam workers — a uniformed volunteer force of the JUI.

The DIG instructed the officials to evacuate media personnel from the building as they made their way towards the lodge of Ansar-ul-Islam MNA, Salahuddin Ayubi, which was situated on the fourth floor of the building.

Shortly afterwards, Ayubi’s staff and police personnel started a clash. Several parliamentarians of the PPP and PML-N were also present in the lodges at the time, while JUI's Maulana Fazlur Rehman also reached the venue.

During a scuffle between police and Ayubi’s staff at the lodges, PML-N leader Khawaja Saad Rafique was injured when his foot hit the door.

Rafique, while talking to journalists, said that Ayaz Sadiq was holding a meeting in the lodges when the incident happened.

“We found out that the police had entered the lodges and had surrounded it,” he said, adding that when they contacted the police, they were informed that the police had warrants against some people.

"We tried to convince them that they could not enter the lodges, but the police personnel remained adamant and entered by force."

Following the arrests of several workers and leaders, JUI chief Fazl arrived at the Parliament Lodges to surrender himself before the police.

Speaking to the journalists, he urged all his party workers to reach the Parliament Lodges as soon as possible.

He said that the “government wants to abduct the Opposition’s members of the National Assembly by arresting them” to reduce their numbers during the session when the no-confidence motion is moved.

“I will surrender myself along with some of my friends,” he said, urging all workers to reach Islamabad as soon as possible.

“I request all party workers to block roads and shut down businesses,” Fazl said.

According to Geo News, police have also arrested MNA Maulana Jamaluddin and spokesperson Mufti Abdullah.

Former president and PPP Co-chairman Asif Ali Zardari condemned the “police brutality” in Parliament Lodges, saying that “puppet Prime Minister Imran Khan is harassing the members of the Parliament by creating fear and terror.”

“Attempts are being made to oust not only JUI members but all assembly members,” he said, urging police personnel to stop following “illegal orders of puppet Imran Khan.”

Zardari further added that members of the assembly should keep their spirits high as “the Niazi government is breathing its last.”

Meanwhile, Adviser to Chief Minister Sindh on Law Murtaza Wahab, who is also the Administrator Karachi, said the federal government is "panicking" as the opposition has moved its no-confidence vote.

Federal Minister for Information and Broadcasting Chaudhary Fawad Hussain said the attack of JUI’s force on Parliament Lodges is “condemnable by all aspects.”

Taking to his official Twitter handle, Chaudhry said that the armed group had reached Parliament Lodges to put pressure on parliamentarians.

He further said that the opposition will fail in its no-confidence motion against PM Imran Khan.

The minister said that the Speaker of National Assembly Asad Qaiser has directed the Islamabad police to take strict action against the facilitators of these groups and they will be dealt with according to the law.

Country might move towards a civil war: Sheikh Rasheed
Meanwhile, Interior Minister Sheikh Ahmed Rasheed said that the "country might move towards a civil war."

Speaking about the clash between the police and Ansar-ul-Islam workers, Rasheed said: “Ansar-ul-Islam are attacking the police and [damaging] police vans."

He further added that JUI-F brought 70 people, adding that they held negotiations with the party to hand over their workers.

Rasheed further added that the Opposition leaders are outside the Parliament Lodges, and they are trying to stop anyone from entering the premises.

The interior minister will also hold a press conference later tonight.

'Islamabad police should refrain from becoming PM Khan's stooges'

Taking notice of the issue, PML-N Vice President Maryam Nawaz said that Islamabad police should refrain from acting like the prime minister's "stooges".

“It is inappropriate to blame oneself for such insane acts, and the government will have to face difficulties because of this,” she wrote on Twitter.

Maryam urged PM Imran Khan to open his eyes and see his party falling because of his actions and not because of the Opposition or foreign conspiracy.

“You are responsible for this; your filthy language, arrogance, pride and disrespect for other leaders have led you to this position,” she said, adding that it’s too late now as his [Imran Khan’s] threats are useless now.

Police operation is proof of Imran Khan's nervousness: Bilawal
PPP Chairman Bilawal Bhutto-Zardari said the police operation in Parliament Lodges is "proof of Imran Khan’s nervousness.”

“Violence against members of the Parliament and their arrests is unbearable, this is enough,” he said, adding that consequences of such dictatorial acts will not be good for the PTI government.

The PPP leader said that PM Imran Khan’s efforts to frighten the members of the Parliament through the police will not bear fruits for him.

“Members of the Parliament have lost confidence in Prime Minister Imran Khan,” he said adding that “panicked and selected Imran Khan has started harassing the members of the Parliament.”

He said that families of Parliamentarians live in the Lodges and Imran Khan has violated the sanctity of the four boundaries.

Members of Parliament stage a sit-in inside its premises
The members of the Parliament have staged a sit-in inside its premises.

PDM chief Maulana Fazlur Rehman, leader of the Opposition in the Provincial Assembly of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Akram Khan Durrani, PML-N leaders Khawaja Muhammad Asif, Khawaja Saad Rafique, PPP’s Syed Khursheed Ahmed Shah and JUI-F General Secretary Abdul Ghafoor Haideri are present inside the Lodges.

According to sources, an emergency meeting is being conducted under the chairmanship of Fazl at the residence of the arrested MNA Salahuddin.

Sources informed Geo News that the next course of action is being discussed in the meeting.

On the other hand, the police have left the Lodges after arresting dozens and two MNAs. They have transferred 10 members to the Secretariat Police Station.

The police have arrested Ayubi and the spokesperson Mufti Abdullah during the 30-minute operation.

Other members of Ansar-ul-Islam left the Lodges after changing their clothes.

GEO

Police should give them a lesson , .

bro you are not understanding the political scenes here.

Out of all the parties, Jamiatis (even though i hate them) are not someone you would want to take panga with.

Jamiat has the biggest stduent body federation in all over Pakistan, and if Illegal arrests are made and all the jamiat members mobilize, things can get ugly in Islamabad.

There was no reason for the govt to start arresting mnas. You need reason to arrest someone. The arrest are being made due to the no motion vote.

The backlash of this could turn worse now for the govt.

Fully deserved. There should be no armed factions in the country. Lawbreakers should be dealt with strictly.

Oh dear the vote of confidence isn't going well. Did the Americans not pay enough?

Out of all the parties, Jamiatis (even though i hate them) are not someone you would want to take panga with.

Jamiat has the biggest stduent body federation in all over Pakistan, and if Illegal arrests are made and all the jamiat members mobilize, things can get ugly in Islamabad.

There was no reason for the govt to start arresting mnas. You need reason to arrest someone. The arrest are being made due to the no motion vote.

No MNA has-been arrested, I hope they didn't, but these ghoons should be arrested, how can they do such things.State is state

Jamiat all over Pakistan is student wing of Jamat e Islami and they primarily manage things autonomously at city/University level.

JUI-F students are in madrassah. Their threat has never been tested. I wish it doesn't get tested now but in 2022 it's hard to believe in their hype.

Nevertheless, for op, JUI-F is to be blamed and that's what they wanted. Even now, MNAs are not under arrest but they are sitting in Police station for publicity and to mask and divert the frustration PDM is facing wrt no confidence moment.

If PTI government arrested all the crooks in oppostion , there would be NO opposition.

Police are doing their job here, lets not support these hardline religious people. They have no clue what Islam is let alone how to run a nuclear nation.

If PTI government arrested all the crooks in oppostion , there would be NO opposition.

Police are doing their job here, lets not support these hardline religious people. They have no clue what Islam is let alone how to run a nuclear nation.

Problem isnt with arresting hardline religious people, issue is whether MNAs are being arrested before the vote of no confidence or not.

As for crooks, same can be said about the govt in power.

Problem isnt with arresting hardline religious people, issue is whether MNAs are being arrested before the vote of no confidence or not.

Are you saying these arrests will make a difference in the vote? It will turn in IK's favour? I dont think it matters.

Looking at the panic on the opposition faces, IK will win the vote and the American millions wont make any difference. They are offering 20 crore? Where did the money come from?
And Are you sure they were arrested? What if they weren't? Where does that leave you?

I haven't been in Pakistan for a while but from what I recall Jammiat is the student wing of Jammat-e-Islami.

The folks in the parliament lodges are Ansarul Islam a voluntary paramilitary force. They have no business in Parliament lodges except to threaten MNAs

Writing is on the wall for the collective corrupt opposition leaders and most of their left over followers still can’t see it.

Pakistan can’t and won’t allow them back to resume important decision making positions ever again.

This was decided few years ago, geopolitics has shifted. Shareef’s dynasty and fake Bhutto ( aka zardari) dynasty has become a liability for the security of Pakistan. Those with open eyes saw it before last elections.

When is the vote? I want the drama to end early. Hopefully Imran wins though just for the sake of continuity.

[MENTION=135038]Major[/MENTION]
So were the MNAs arrested or not? I bet you watched GEO and were desperate to believe their lies.

Writing is on the wall for the collective corrupt opposition leaders and most of their left over followers still can’t see it.

Pakistan can’t and won’t allow them back to resume important decision making positions ever again.

This was decided few years ago, geopolitics has shifted. Shareef’s dynasty and fake Bhutto ( aka zardari) dynasty has become a liability for the security of Pakistan. Those with open eyes saw it before last elections.

Yes whining will continue for sometime and we will move on.

The federal government has decided to deploy Punjab Rangers and the Frontier Corps to protect the Parliament Lodges, Parliament House, and the old MNA House on the day of the no-trust vote against Prime Minister Imran Khan.

The interior minister made this statement while speaking to the media in the wake of an operation by the Islamabad Police at Parliament Lodges on Thursday night against the uniformed volunteer force -- Ansarul Islam -- of the Jamiat Ulema-i-Islam (JUI-F) who had entered the building to "provide security" to JUI-F lawmakers.

Sheikh Rashid said he has also directed the chief secretary and the police chief of Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa regarding Ansarul Islam to ensure that the 'militia' members do not reach Islamabad in uniforms.

He added that the government has taken action in Mardan and Nowshera. The interior minister said no "uniformed volunteer" will be allowed to enter Islamabad at any cost.

Rashid said as a result of the scuffle with the JUI-F volunteers, at least five police officials were injured whereas the government also suspended six cops over negligence.

He maintained that JUI-F leader Kamran Murtaza used "filthy language" against police officials but the cops still remained cordial and added that the police did not arrest any lawmakers as they went with the police out of their own free will.

According to Rashid, the inquiry report over the incident by the district commissioner will be submitted within 48 hours.

Rashid said the government did not register cases against the JUI-F workers under the Anti-Terrorism Act 1997, but next time it will not be so 'considerate'.

The minister added the government will deal with an iron hand if anyone, even if it's a political party leader, tried to take the law into their hands.

If anyone from the opposition needs security, then they should ask the government as it would provide foolproof security, said the interior minister.

Rashid said he did not want to create panic but there were reports regarding security threats to JUI-F chief Maulana Fazlur Rehman and himself. He also requested the JUI-F chief "not to bring students of seminaries" to Islamabad.

During the presser, the minister also claimed that the opposition was trying to run away from the no-confidence motion as they "did not have the numbers" to defeat the premier.

Opposition is resorting to such tactics ahead of the no-trust vote to "sabotage the no-confidence motion" by creating "chaos" in Islamabad, said Rashid.

Looking at the panic on the opposition faces, IK will win the vote and the American millions wont make any difference. They are offering 20 crore? Where did the money come from?
And Are you sure they were arrested? What if they weren't? Where does that leave you?

lol american money cia? Oh bhai where are you getting your news from...

Funny how PTI is crying about disobedience, same people that stormed PTV office

[MENTION=135038]Major[/MENTION]
So were the MNAs arrested or not? I bet you watched GEO and were desperate to believe their lies.

Says the guy who claims CIA is influencing and ameircan money coming in :))) :facepalm:

Everywhere in the world, it's a multipurpose startegy to not show evidence. Even if there is concrete evidence of funding, it can't be made public and recipients will always ask the other party to show evidence. So PDM gets away on this front but there are many different ways to make one pay for these sort of activities.

No need to block roads as all workers released: JUI-F chief

ISLAMABAD:
After police released Jamiat Ulema-i-Islam-Fazl’s (JUI-F) workers, who were detained the night before for entering the Parliament Lodges, party chief Maulana Fazlur Rehman on Friday called off plans to block major throughfares across the country.

On March 10, a verbal slugfest between the government and the opposition turned violent after the Islamabad Police came into action when members of Ansarul Islam, a uniformed volunteer force of the JUI-F, entered the Parliament Lodges in large numbers under the pretext of providing security to the lawmakers.

The government described the uniformed volunteer force of the JUI-F, Ansarul Islam, as a “private militia” and backed the police on storming the Parliament Lodges and arresting JUI-F MNA Salahuddin Ayubi, MNA Maulana Jamaluddin and 19 others.

Whilst addressing the workers today, Fazal said that there was no need to block roads since all the workers and the MNAs had been released before dawn.

He further congratulated the people and said he was grateful to the workers of JUI-F and other parties for the "victory and for responding to the call, giving an immediate response and shutting down the country in less than an hour".

The JUI-F chief added that Islamabad Police was violating all laws and ethics by raiding Parliament violating and ‘unjustifiably torturing, dragging elected representatives of the nation and arresting them and their guests’.

“By putting a false picture of the incident and a statement based on lies in front of the nation, he (the prime minister) tried his cover up his dark character in the pages of history,” Fazl said.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/2347440/no-need-to-block-roads-as-all-workers-released-jui-f-chief

Says the guy who claims CIA is influencing and ameircan money coming in :))) :facepalm:

Do you deny that American diplomats are in constant contact with Nooras( they even met Hina Butt, Why?), do you do deny the pain of the Noora reaction after IKs speech? Look at the Diesels reaction after IKs speech? Why is PK still FATF?

Btw

Geo made a complete monkeys out of you and humiliated you. Are you still standing by the story that MNAs being arrested? Are you still saying that this was done to stop the MNAs voting in the vote of confidence.

After police released Jamiat Ulema-i-Islam-Fazl’s (JUI-F) workers, who were detained the night before for entering the Parliament Lodges, party chief Maulana Fazlur Rehman on Friday called off plans to block major throughfares across the country.

On March 10, a verbal slugfest between the government and the opposition turned violent after the Islamabad Police came into action when members of Ansarul Islam, a uniformed volunteer force of the JUI-F, entered the Parliament Lodges in large numbers under the pretext of providing security to the lawmakers.

The government described the uniformed volunteer force of the JUI-F, Ansarul Islam, as a “private militia” and backed the police on storming the Parliament Lodges and arresting JUI-F MNA Salahuddin Ayubi, MNA Maulana Jamaluddin and 19 others.

Whilst addressing the workers today, Fazal said that there was no need to block roads since all the workers and the MNAs had been released before dawn.

He further congratulated the people and said he was grateful to the workers of JUI-F and other parties for the "victory and for responding to the call, giving an immediate response and shutting down the country in less than an hour".

The JUI-F chief added that Islamabad Police was violating all laws and ethics by raiding Parliament violating and ‘unjustifiably torturing, dragging elected representatives of the nation and arresting them and their guests’.

“By putting a false picture of the incident and a statement based on lies in front of the nation, he (the prime minister) tried his cover up his dark character in the pages of history,” Fazl said.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/2347440/no-need-to-block-roads-as-all-workers-released-jui-f-chief

How quickly Mr. Major changed his narrative after first post :)) Thats why its always been said that one should wait for a clearer picture before saying something.

Do you deny that American diplomats are in constant contact with Nooras( they even met Hina Butt, Why?), do you do deny the pain of the Noora reaction after IKs speech? Look at the Diesels reaction after IKs speech? Why is PK still FATF?

becuase he is a freaken ex PM at the end of the day.

An ex Pm has more respect than anyone else in the country and he will get visits like these like all ex leaders do

Lemme clarify the whole drama, basically PMLN and PPP last time used JUI-F and then left them alone, same thing happened again. Opposition know that they are not going to win No Confd vote, so they orchestrated it. They though that Govt would arrest some MNAs, and later on they can do typical Roona Dhoona that we lost the votes because Govt had arrested our people.

Govt played a master stroke here by not arresting any of the MNA.

Btw, Fazlu said i am here to surrender, ammhhh but why don you go to police station though? Who offer surrender while bringing tons of goons :))

Last night when Shahziab Khan Zada called Fazlu and asked about numbers, Fazlu replied with anger "Why do you care if our numbers are full or not, am gonna announce the WAR against govt" :)))

Now lets see how Major is gonna defend it

Btw

Geo made a complete monkeys out of you and humiliated you. Are you still standing by the story that MNAs being arrested? Are you still saying that this was done to stop the MNAs voting in the vote of confidence.

Than what is stopping PTI and the speaker to start the no confidence vote?

Everyone is waiting for the voting to happen, the speaker hasnt even started it yet.

These delay tactics and arrests that are being tried by the govt are just showing how weak the govt is

An ex Pm has more respect than anyone else in the country and he will get visits like these like all ex leaders do

Convicted ex PM to be very precise :)).

Look, its very clear. Opposition leader himself said that we are brining Vote of No Confd because IK has made our Western Friends angrier.

And that idiot Hamza Shehbaz said the same thing last night "IK ne America ko Hawwai Adday nahi deye, or fir EU ki beizti ki, jis se hamara nuksan hoga or hum Vote of No Confd la rahay hain"

How you can deny it?
You can listen to his presser :))

Than what is stopping PTI and the speaker to start the no confidence vote?

Everyone is waiting for the voting to happen, the speaker hasnt even started it yet.

These delay tactics and arrests that are being tried by the govt are just showing how weak the govt is

You dont even know the rules of the said matter. Do you? :)))

Lemme clarify the whole drama, basically PMLN and PPP last time used JUI-F and then left them alone, same thing happened again. Opposition know that they are not going to win No Confd vote, so they orchestrated it. They though that Govt would arrest some MNAs, and later on they can do typical Roona Dhoona that we lost the votes because Govt had arrested our people.

Govt played a master stroke here by not arresting any of the MNA.

Btw, Fazlu said i am here to surrender, ammhhh but why don you go to police station though? Who offer surrender while bringing tons of goons :))

Last night when Shahziab Khan Zada called Fazlu and asked about numbers, Fazlu replied with anger "Why do you care if our numbers are full or not, am gonna announce the WAR against govt" :)))

Now lets see how Major is gonna defend it

bhai, if Imran is gonna survive the vote of no confidence than why isnt the pti govt getting it done than?

You can add every laughing emoji you want in your post, the motion has been submitted but the speaker doesnt have the balls to come and start the voting process.

The speaker had ran away when the motion was being submitted.

Lets accept PM saab has the numbers, than why wasnt the voting held day before yesterday, yesterday or even today?

Convicted ex PM to be very precise :)).

Look, its very clear. Opposition leader himself said that we are brining Vote of No Confd because IK has made our Western Friends angrier.

And that idiot Hamza Shehbaz said the same thing last night "IK ne America ko Hawwai Adday nahi deye, or fir EU ki beizti ki, jis se hamara nuksan hoga or hum Vote of No Confd la rahay hain"

How you can deny it?
You can listen to his presser :))

do you even know why this vote of no confidence is even taking place?

bhai, if Imran is gonna survive the vote of no confidence than why isnt the pti govt getting it done than?

You can add every laughing emoji you want in your post, the motion has been submitted but the speaker doesnt have the balls to come and start the voting process.

Lets accept PM saab has the numbers, than why wasnt the voting held day before yesterday, yesterday or even today?

Aaahhhh, please some on tell his man how the Vote of No Confd works. Tell him some rules please.

At the end of the day Khan is going to be PM till August 2023 and then till 2028, whatever we predict here is not going to make any difference.His body language in today's speech was showing everything.

do you even know why this vote of no confidence is even taking place?

You think that it is against Mehengai and all sort of crap, but opposition himself said that we are bringing Vote of No Conf because of west (Go and listen to Showbaz and Hamza as well)

Now, you are saying Opposition is wrong??
No need to swing the topic, you can straight simple and precise.

At the end of the day Khan is going to be PM till August 2023 and then till 2028, whatever we predict here is not going to make any difference.His body language in today's speech was showing everything.

That Jalsa is Temar Gara was awesome man.

He is going to survive Vote of No Confd easily, even some JUIF MNAs are going to support PM :))

You think that it is against Mehengai and all sort of crap, but opposition himself said that we are bringing Vote of No Conf because of west (Go and listen to Showbaz and Hamza as well)

Khan came to Lower dir today, being from the same town, I was not expecting much support but it was the same crazy crowd as it has been in 2018, this guy,s popularity is again on the rise.

Eyes are shut closed :)

Right now Fazlu Said

'If we lost the voting then the we will go at Roads"
[MENTION=135038]Major[/MENTION] [MENTION=1269]Bewal Express[/MENTION]

What does it mean? :)))

Opposition know very well that they are not going to win, so they are trying to create riots. Thats why i said last night drama was scripted.

We can say whatever we want herez and local body elections are based on birdari and tribes not party, he may not win much but when it comes to General elections, I am sure he is gonna win all three MNAs seats in upper and lower dir.

Khan came to Lower dir today, being from the same town, I was not expecting much support but it was the same crazy crowd as it has been in 2018, this guy,s popularity is again on the rise.

Insane support, people were rallying outside the ground as well. And they werent even offered 10K rupees :))

Aaahhhh, please some on tell his man how the Vote of No Confd works. Tell him some rules please.
When you yourself dont know something, blame it on the other person not knowing.....

Bring the speaker and the vote of no confidence can start

No one is swinging anything here,

I asked you a simple question and you dont know the answer to the question.

You like to take interest in pakistani politics, yet you have no idea why the vote of no confidence is even taking place.

Hint: It is not related to removing the pm.

We can say whatever we want herez and local body elections are based on birdari and tribes not party, he may not win much but when it comes to General elections, I am sure he is gonna win all three MNAs seats in upper and lower dir.

In G.E definitely these all areas PTI will be winning I.A

Eyes are shut closed :)

Based on what happened today, People who were speaking Against him for the last three years were also there to support, they may have been disappointed at times but their support is not dying at all.

When you yourself dont know something, blame it on the other person not knowing.....

Bring the speaker and the vote of no confidence can start

No one is swinging anything here,

I asked you a simple question and you dont know the answer to the question.

You like to take interest in pakistani politics, yet you have no idea why the vote of no confidence is even taking place.

Hint: It is not related to removing the pm.

Bro jani again i am saying, you need to learn the RULES of Vote of Confd, dont worry it is coming with in the fixed days :)

I know every thing about this Vote of No Confd, i just told you that what your Opposition narrative about this Vote of No Confd, i just told you THEIR reason.

Now, you are telling me that Opposition stance is wrong?

Again, you are not replying straight and simple. Just wobbling around.

Lemme ask again, opposition stance is wrong which they have mentioned themselves? :)

Predictions cant be made yet.

This vote of no confidence is going to play the most crucial factor in the upcoming elections.

Posters from the overseas land (who dont know anything about the country) think this is being done to remove Imran, when in reality it isnt.

All parties are testing the waters. The establishment is going to play a crucial factor in the electiors. Bajwa isn't retiring, and there will be rigging just like in 2018. What all three parties are doing is seeing is if the establishment really gonna stay neutral or will they give support to certain party.

The inflation is a big problem in the country at the moment and with PTI failing at this front and Buzdar being threaten, there are some indications of establishment going towards PPP.

This vote of no confidence is going to be crucial, which is why the PM has asked the speaker not to show up for now. Thus, any prediction to be made would be done on the basis of this motion

This vote of no confidence is going to play the most crucial factor in the upcoming elections.

Posters from the overseas land (who dont know anything about the country) think this is being done to remove Imran, when in reality it isnt.

Nope! lol, you just can't see it and that is okay, lol

All parties are testing the waters. The establishment is going to play a crucial factor in the electiors. Bajwa isn't retiring, and [I]there will be rigging just like in 2018[/I]. What all three parties are doing is seeing is if the establishment really gonna stay neutral or will they give support to certain party.

Rigging? having candidate join the party is not rigging.

The inflation is a big problem in the country at the moment and with PTI failing at this front and Buzdar being threaten, there are some indications of establishment going towards PPP.

Absolutely NOT

This vote of no confidence is going to be crucial, which is why the PM has asked the speaker not to show up for now. Thus, any prediction to be made would be done on the basis of this motion

Regards.

The PPP supporter here said in another thread that the Saqib Nisar edited video by PMLN thieves was genuine and he never accepted his lie or apologized for it even after foreign based forensic companies confirmed it is fake :))

His lies never end, as this thread proves.

All parties are testing the waters. The establishment is going to play a crucial factor in the electiors. Bajwa isn't retiring, and there will be rigging just like in 2018. What all three parties are doing is seeing is if the establishment really gonna stay neutral or will they give support to certain party.

And here you go with lots of stupid speculations, you are taunting otheres being in foreign and they dont know about Pakistan politics. You are in Pakistan still you are such ignorant that you DONT EVEN KNOW about the rules of Vote of NO CONFD.

And i am sure IK sent you S.s of his whatsapp chat with Speaker :)) Oh ma gawdddd.

Let me tell you about RULES which you are unaware of, it takes 7 days, and 2 days of discussion in parliament, after that voting will be done.

You can confirm it with any GEO journo, and thank me later.

Now you can stop with Why the PM and why the PM.

Right now Fazlu Said

'If we lost the voting then the we will go at Roads"
[MENTION=135038]Major[/MENTION] [MENTION=1269]Bewal Express[/MENTION]

What does it mean? :)))

Opposition know very well that they are not going to win, so they are trying to create riots. Thats why i said last night drama was scripted.

It means that Diesel will continue to agitate. I think after the vote, the Govt should go after the Munafiq.

The PPP supporter here said in another thread that the Saqib Nisar edited video by PMLN thieves was genuine and he never accepted his lie or apologized for it even after foreign based forensic companies confirmed it is fake :))

His lies never end, as this thread proves.
[MENTION=135038]Major[/MENTION] I forgot you ran from that thread, Do you still believe that video was genuine. Lol

It means that Diesel will continue to agitate. I think after the vote, the Govt should go after the Munafiq.

Once again he is being used by PPP and PMLN.

Yesterday PMLN leader Ayaz Sadiq said, "whatever Fazlu done we have no part in it" :))

I haven't had a reply from you on you spreading fake news, were the MNAs arrested or not. Because you hinted at a govt conspiracy and it looks like it was Diesel faction created all the panga. It seems that you are the source of all the fake news.

I haven't had a reply from you on you spreading fake news, were the MNAs arrested or not. Because you hinted at a govt conspiracy and it looks like it was Diesel faction created all the panga. It seems that you are the source of all the fake news.

He wont reply on topic, he is just swinging the topic here and there.

Yesterday drama was pre planned, so later on after the failure of motion they could pin the blame in Govt that Govt had arrested our MNAs so thats why we lost. :))

But bravo to Govt...

He wont reply on topic, he is just swinging the topic here and there.

Yesterday drama was pre planned, so later on after the failure of motion they could pin the blame in Govt that Govt had arrested our MNAs so thats why we lost. :))

But bravo to Govt...
[MENTION=135038]Major[/MENTION] is so desperate to spread lies that he uses Geo/Jang as his main source and when they lie he is humiliated and disappears.

Yes off course. Biden doesn't talk to the present PM, but they are happy to talk to crooked ex. Did you know that a bill has been introduced in Congress to declare PK a terrorist state? Why do you think that is? We have met 26/27 of the FATF conditions but the Nooras and the Inds were saying we about to go onto the blacklist. The CIA are paying the opposition and working in cahoots with them. Remember what Condi told BB back in the 2000s. Both the Nooras and PPP owe their allegiance to the Americans.

Why did so many people turn up for today jalsa? I saw that khan has the same support despite so many problems .He is not going anywhere.

[MENTION=135038]Major[/MENTION] is so desperate to spread lies that he uses Geo/Jang as his main source and when they lie he is humiliated and disappears.

mnas were arrested and falzu demanded their release which they had to obey

Why did so many people turn up for today jalsa? I saw that khan has the same support despite so many problems .He is not going anywhere.

The number of people showing to a jalsa etc only matter if the elections are going to be free and fair.

When its not going to be a free and fair one, than such things dont even matter.

The seats would be maneuvered, this vote of no confidence is going to be the main thing that will determine the election results.

They were not arrested, you can read the OFFCIAL ICT statement, MNAs went to police station to talk about release of their Ansaar ul Islam (Banned outfit though).

Come up with another lie sir.

The number of people showing to a jalsa etc only matter if the elections are going to be free and fair.

When its not going to be a free and fair one, than such things dont even matter.

The seats would be maneuvered, this vote of no confidence is going to be the main thing that will determine the election results.

I hope when Vot of NO confd fail miserably, you wont play blame games then ;)

Yes off course. Biden doesn't talk to the present PM, but they are happy to talk to crooked ex. Did you know that a bill has been introduced in Congress to declare PK a terrorist state? Why do you think that is? We have met 26/27 of the FATF conditions but the Nooras and the Inds were saying we about to go onto the blacklist. The CIA are paying the opposition and working in cahoots with them. Remember what Condi told BB back in the 2000s. Both the Nooras and PPP owe their allegiance to the Americans.

And now he is conveniently ignoring mine replies because he dont have answers :)))

And here you go with lots of stupid speculations, you are taunting otheres being in foreign and they dont know about Pakistan politics. You are in Pakistan still you are such ignorant that you DONT EVEN KNOW about the rules of Vote of NO CONFD.

And i am sure IK sent you S.s of his whatsapp chat with Speaker :)) Oh ma gawdddd.

Let me tell you about RULES which you are unaware of, it takes 7 days, and 2 days of discussion in parliament, after that voting will be done.

You can confirm it with any GEO journo, and thank me later.

Now you can stop with Why the PM and why the PM.

:facepalm: discussion in parliament.

After a motion is submitted a notice is to be given out the next day, than your 3-7 day rule applies.

Where are the notices?

I hope when Vot of NO confd fail miserably, you wont play blame games then ;)

again, do you even know why the vote of no confidence is happening?

Let me tell you again, the purpose is not to remove the pm.

They were not arrested, you can read the OFFCIAL ICT statement, MNAs went to police station to talk about release of their Ansaar ul Islam (Banned outfit though).

Come up with another lie sir.

dawn reported that there were two arrested, but offcourse those arrests would never had been able to sustain as you need a reason to held someone ffor more than 24 hours

dawn reported that there were two arrested, but offcourse those arrests would never had been able to sustain as you need a reason to held someone ffor more than 24 hours

DAWN :))) even the same DAWN who didnt even mention Ansraal ul Islam ;) what they mentioned that Police arrested JUIF workers. LOL

So you think DAWN report is more credible than Official ICT written statement? :)

again, do you even know why the vote of no confidence is happening?

Let me tell you again, the purpose is not to remove the pm.

Again, and Again, and Again i TOLD you about opposition narrative which you are conveniently ignoring. I know very well that why this is happening.

But what about opposition stance? I asked whether you support their LOGIC behind this motion or not? (Imran Khan ne hamary mahgribi doston ko naraz kya hai islye hum ye Vote of No Confd la rahay hain )

Which you have conveniently ignore again, and again. So i have asked again :) hope now you can give me a straight reply

:facepalm: discussion in parliament.

After a motion is submitted a notice is to be given out the next day, than your 3-7 day rule applies.

Where are the notices?

Dayum, there will be 2 days discussion and then date will be fixed for the Voting :)) (please read laws about it, even your fav journos shared it too) no one serve notices in such case. Opposing party submit written (motion) which they did.

No they weren't. Sh Rashid said they went with people that were arrested because they wanted to show solidarity. Its a shame you spread fake news from Geo. Lets face it you believe anything from Geo/ Jang Remember you believed the CJP Nisar were genuine. Lol

Dayum, there will be 2 days discussion and then date will be fixed for the Voting :)) (please read laws about it, even your fav journos shared it too) no one serve notices in such case. Opposing party submit written (motion) which they did.
[MENTION=135038]Major[/MENTION] tells us we don't know what's going because we live outside PK but he seems to know even less by watching Geo

Back