Junaid Khan vs Mohammad Amir

I believe the main point is the lying. He went on another thread and proudly claimed that he never rated Junaid. I used to be a huge fan of him as was every other Indian on this forum but me( and half of India) have been hurt by this.

Talk about yourself. Nobody is hurt. [MENTION=131701]Mamoon[/MENTION] is a human too. And at that time junaid was bowling well.

*** varun is trolling hard on page 5... Those were bowler friendly conditions where Junaid was getting those wickets and was hyped beyond the moon cuz of it...

Junaid doesnt want to chuck anymore and has become a bad bowler since, or hes forgot how to after that injury who knows

Bumping this thread to see what fellow posters think now.

Personally, I still think Junaid Khan is on par with Mo. Amir. His spells in India and flat roads of UAE were awesome. Amir always got helpful conditions in his favour let it be Eng, Aust or NZ.

Hope Junaid Khan makes a come back.

Personally, I still think Junaid Khan is on par with Mo. Amir. His spells in India and flat roads of UAE were awesome. Amir always got helpful conditions in his favour let it be Eng, Aust or NZ.

At junaid's peak, at least stats wise there was nothing to suggest that he can't fill the void left by Amir. He took 5fors on flat decks, was great at death in LOIs , could reverse swing the ball at good pace , had multiple match winning performances in all formats of the game and most importantly he had not bowled in bowling friendly conditions apart from the aane do series where we all know how he performed!!!

Having said that the knee injuries have taken a toll on him. He has lost pace and rhythm. Hopefully by some miracle he regains his form and rhythm and joins the Pace attack because Pakistan needs the old junaid

At junaid's peak, at least stats wise there was nothing to suggest that he can't fill the void left by Amir. He took 5fors on flat decks, was great at death in LOIs , could reverse swing the ball at good pace , had multiple match winning performances in all formats of the game and most importantly he had not bowled in bowling friendly conditions apart from the aane do series where we all know how he performed!!!

Having said that the knee injuries have taken a toll on him. He has lost pace and rhythm. Hopefully by some miracle he regains his form and rhythm and joins the Pace attack because Pakistan needs the old junaid
Agree. Junaid was a great bowler on song. I would still not give up hope on him if I was selectors. Knee injury can be healed.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Agree. Junaid was a great bowler on song. I would still not give up hope on him if I was selectors. Knee injury can be healed.

Not easy. Knee injuries , even after healing ,cause lots of issues. You become stiff. Even affects the fielding aspect adversely. But he did well in the series against England lions so i'm hopeful.

Comparing a county standard trundler to one of the most talented bowlers to ever play for pakistan :facepalm:

Looks similar to Amir:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_Pa0iKLX7qE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Wow... This bowling action was very really good... More like Geoff Allott.. Swung the new ball in the air as well with it...

Now you are overhyping Amir and undermining Junaid. He is anything but a county standard trundler :facepalm:

Not over hyping Amir at all, he has all the skills to variations to be a top class bowler.

Junaid is a trundler who doesnt have the body and physical attributes to be a long term fast bowler, ask urself question why when he was "fit" to play england test series he wasnt selected in the sqaud. The coach himself said he was lacking pace and ability to reverse swing the ball and thus wasnt considered for selection, which pretty much means he wasnt seen as a dependable bowler to call upon. Hes not a bowler you can depend on if your only picking only 2 seamers in a game, hes a 3rd or 4th choice seamer at best and thats me being generous to him.

Not over hyping Amir at all, he has all the skills to variations to be a top class bowler.

Junaid is a trundler who doesnt have the body and physical attributes to be a long term fast bowler, ask urself question why when he was "fit" to play england test series he wasnt selected in the sqaud. The coach himself said he was lacking pace and ability to reverse swing the ball and thus wasnt considered for selection, which pretty much means he wasnt seen as a dependable bowler to call upon. Hes not a bowler you can depend on if your only picking only 2 seamers in a game, hes a 3rd or 4th choice seamer at best and thats me being generous to him.

You are right but this all happened after knee injury and it's worst management by inept NCA medical team.

You can't say that Junaid Khan was a county level trundler. At his peak he used to bowl between 84 to 91mph consistently and was a dependable wicket taker. It's not easy taking a fivefer on flat roads against samaraweera, jayawardene and Sangakara all were averaging 50 plus.

It's very harsh to say that about Junaid Khan that he was a county level trundler.

Another thing. Usually in last few years our pacers from domestic haven't been able to translate domestic performances into international performances or they regress with time. Asad Ali ad Talha are examples. But this Junaid Khan who did not even play departmental cricket and was playing only from regional team for 3 years made debut for Pakistan as a 128 kph to 134 kph bowler and then he increase his fitness levels and increased his pace by 10kph. He improved himself. The same Junaid Khan who just bowled outswingers developed inswingers to right handers and developed a deadly yorker.

His only fault in injury was his natural leap during runup which he should have tried to delete from his runup 4 years ago but there was nobody in pcb to guide him on that. He got injured and it was taken lightly as just a mild niggle and NCA medical team started rehab for 4,5 weeks. When he should have been doing rest he was doing rehab exercises and after 5 weeks when MRI was done there was massive fluids in his knee. In another thread on inept NCA medical team I in detail mentioned the mishaps of pcb medical team and the way they managed Umar Gul and Junaid Khan knee injuries unprofessionally and played with their careers. By shear mismanagement.

Stuart broad came back to England test team after a knee operation and he took most wickets that year than in all his international seasons and most by English bowler that year. His pace did not dip neither his efficacy. And in his runup , landing and follow through he looked as fit as ever.

Whereas with Umar Gul and Junaid Khan after knee injury comebacks look at their landing and follow through it isn't the same as it was pre injury. Resulting in decrease in pace and control.

I am not sure whether in last 6 months there knees have drastically improved or not. I would advice PCB to measure their bowling speeds in NCA before thinking of giving them comebacks.

Junaid khan is done and dusted. His injury prior to the wc ruined his career. And even before that 2014 was a terrible year for him. It was dissappointing after a brilliant 2013!

People forget although their action is same Amir is taller than Junaid. His action is more round arm and generates more revs pj the ball which allows Amir to swing the ball into the right hander.

As compared to Junaid who's action and the kink in the his arm never allowed him to get such inswing. Hence he became more of a death bowler with average new ball bowling skills.

Both have been selected for the training camp and it is likely that we'll see both of them make a comeback too. I've stuck by Junaid for the last two years and I have no doubts that he'll get back to his lethal best, InshAllah.

Not quite a Wasim-Waqar but Amir and Junaid can form a great bowling partnership. With Riaz and Yasir making up the rest of the bowlers, Pakistan's bowling attack is looking amazing.

Amir is the better bowler. Junaid was good but Amir just has that extra pace and is much more threatening with the new ball.

Sad to see the demise of Junaid. One of his reverse swings spells in srilanka was amazing to see. I'd still like to see him in the squad in England even if not in the playing 11.

People kept craving for Amir to come back while Junaid was toiling his behind, running in, grinding on the flat pitches of UAE and Sri Lanka from 2011 to 2014.

Amir in his only outing in UAE has looked shockingly pedestrian. Heck he looked toothless and spineless on the flat wickets in England. Is this the bowler the PCB bent their behinds over to get back in the team?

Why does Junaid get so much riddicule and abuse? Why hasn't the PCB gone out of their way to get him rehabilitated and get back into form? Why is he not even getting a look in?

Absolutely shocking double standards.

Because your opinion doesn't matter. Anyone who understands cricket knows that Amir bowled very well in England.

Amir has looked the worse of the 3 seamers if we play 2-2 combo nrxt game amir gets droppped

The pitch is a road there is no excuse for amir to look like jason holder on this pitch

Having been on this forum, I have come to the conclusion that Pakistanis do not understand what real talent is. In that context an Indian is far ahead.

When it comes to batting, they see a batsman score a few runs, play a few flashy shots and then score a quick 100 or two in his first few matches and he is the best thing since bread. But a player might have all the technique in the world, but even if he fails in a couple of innings, he becomes useless.

And to bowling, a player can bowl fast and has a successful start to his career the bowler becomes next Wasim Akram. Another bowler, might or might not have the pace, is straightaway declared as a trundler or someone without a brain or overrated.

No one seems to have patience, and fans just want immediate results. One of the huge reasons that players like Afridi have not developed or adapted since the early 00s and are still playing for the team. No looks into the intricacies of the player, why he might or might not have succeeded. Whether it could be a fluke, or whether the kid actually has potential. No one wants to give the player some time to develop. If you fail in couple of matches, then you are useless.

How are young cricketers going to develop? Even Amir is now being considered overrated. No one wants to look into why he might be failing. Is it him, or is it the pitches? Junaid was discarded after a couple of years.

On the other hand, a player who only slogs and had a couple of good series initially was considered the next greatest Pakistani batsman. Azhar Ali on the other hand is not given any recognition.

Only if we could have Junaid at prime again. Junaid at prime was outstanding but Amir at prime was out of this world. Amir may see his prime again soon but seems tough for Junaid. Amir is going to start performing in tests after a year or so. Still early days into the rebirth of career. - also, to his defense, these have to be the WORST conditions to be a bowler, especially a fast bowler. The pink ball doesn't do anything and this pitch is flatter than any highway in the world.

I think amir was unlucky in england. If I am not wrong 4-5 catches were dropped off his bowling. This can demoralise any bowler in the world. Regarding the ongoing test, its a flat pitch with no bounce and pink plastic looking ball. If you are going to judge players based on this then I can't help it. Let him play the full series first. Infact let him play and adjust to the conditions here. It will take 2-3 series atleast.

I think amir was unlucky in england. If I am not wrong 4-5 catches were dropped off his bowling. This can demoralise any bowler in the world. Regarding the ongoing test, its a flat pitch with no bounce and pink plastic looking ball. If you are going to judge players based on this then I can't help it. Let him play the full series first. Infact let him play and adjust to the conditions here. It will take 2-3 series atleast.

Junaid has played in such conditions his whole careers and he has stats comparable to Amir. Why excuses for Amir but no sympathy at all for Junaid?

Kabir Khan should be made bowling coach of Pakistan Cricket Team if we cannot acquire services of Donald or Bond.

Has Amir rediscovered his seam up delivery (upright seam) which goes with the Angle ?

Kindly Update as I only saw 2,3 overs those were not HD or HQ either.

True Picture Please.

Junaid was Brilliant in his Peak.

His Knees trouble was serious mishandling of the injury by PCB medical panel.

He should SUE PCB.

I have discussed in detail how his knees got highly accumulated by fluid by terrible rehab training of 4 weeks which worsened his knees while he just needed 6 week rest only.

Kabir Khan should be made bowling coach of Pakistan Cricket Team if we cannot acquire services of Donald or Bond.

Has Amir rediscovered his seam up delivery (upright seam) which goes with the Angle ?

Kindly Update as I only saw 2,3 overs those were not HD or HQ either.

True Picture Please.

Yea, he did in his first spell on day 3. Go Cricinfo commentary around 22nd over.

People kept craving for Amir to come back while Junaid was toiling his behind, running in, grinding on the flat pitches of UAE and Sri Lanka from 2011 to 2014.

Amir in his only outing in UAE has looked shockingly pedestrian. Heck he looked toothless and spineless on the flat wickets in England. Is this the bowler the PCB bent their behinds over to get back in the team?

Why does Junaid get so much riddicule and abuse? Why hasn't the PCB gone out of their way to get him rehabilitated and get back into form? Why is he not even getting a look in?

Notably Amir has never performed on flat tracks.. Junaid has played on flat tracks all his life and has 5 5'fers on those pitches.. which shows you how underrated Junaid is..

But if I have to say I am disappointed by Misbah's handling of Junaid.. he clearly feels Junaid has nothing to offer post the Bangladesh series from 2015.. Junaid has been nowhere to be found which is a tragedy for such a fine bowler

It seems not only Misbah, but Waqar our bowling coaches, or people from the NCA have given up on him, seems to be headed for anonymity after such a promising start to his career, but sadly always performing on flat tracks

Listen enough with the dropped chances excuse, Wahab, Sohail Khan outperformed him in the last test..

Rahat Ali bowled better than him in the first one..

Amir was absent in the third test..

If that wasn't enough his form in ODIs, or in t20s has been very poor indeed.. a shadow of his former self and all this cannot be accounted to dropped catches

His form in the second test match was good but instead of building on it he nosedived after that..

There's clearly an issue regarding workload management, he doesn't run in with the same venom in his subsequent spells, his return to the test side has been premature and his stats look worse than Rahat Ali's on flat wicket

Junaid had figures of 2-31 in the warm up match against the West Indies and Amir has not even picked up a single wicket on the same pitch against the same opposition.

Amir should be benched if this continues. Junaid should get a look in.

Listen enough with the dropped chances excuse, Wahab, Sohail Khan outperformed him in the last test..

Rahat Ali bowled better than him in the first one..

Amir was absent in the third test..

If that wasn't enough his form in ODIs, or in t20s has been very poor indeed.. a shadow of his former self and all this cannot be accounted to dropped catches

Dropped catches aside, Amir has not even looked menacing. And this guy was being compared to Steyn and Starc.

It seems not only Misbah, but Waqar our bowling coaches, or people from the NCA have given up on him, seems to be headed for anonymity after such a promising start to his career, but sadly always performing on flat tracks
Lol, what? No one has given up on him... Seriously?

Junaid had figures of 2-31 in the warm up match against the West Indies and Amir has not even picked up a single wicket on the same pitch against the same opposition.

Amir should be benched if this continues. Junaid should get a look in.

LOL. This is blind hate and nothing else. If you think taking the wicket of Alzarri Joseph and Sunil Narine (both of whom are bowlers) is an achievement that too caught by fielders on the edge of the circle, then I think you really need to sort your cricketing sense. Would you support Amir if he takes the wickets of 2 tailenders?

Haters aside, its quite clear that this pitch along with the pink ball is an absolute batting paradise for players who can play spin properly. The only way to get wickets here for fast bowlers (with pink ball 10+ overs old) is either beat the batsmen for pace or short-bowl barrage. Almost nothing else will work because there is almost 0 lateral movement after 1st 8-10 overs of pink ball. Its easier for spinners because the ball is turning quite a bit and they can irritate the batsmen by varying the pace.

LOL. This is blind hate and nothing else. If you think taking the wicket of Alzarri Joseph and Sunil Narine (both of whom are bowlers) is an achievement that too caught by fielders on the edge of the circle, then I think you really need to sort your cricketing sense. Would you support Amir if he takes the wickets of 2 tailenders?

Haters aside, its quite clear that this pitch along with the pink ball is an absolute batting paradise for players who can play spin properly. The only way to get wickets here for fast bowlers (with pink ball 10+ overs old) is either beat the batsmen for pace or short-bowl barrage. Almost nothing else will work because there is almost 0 lateral movement after 1st 8-10 overs of pink ball. Its easier for spinners because the ball is turning quite a bit and they can irritate the batsmen by varying the pace.

Right now, Amir looks incapable of even dismissing tail enders.

I always preferred Junaid Khan over Aamir. Junaid Khan is a proven match winner while Aamir is a one series wonder.

Amir was always mediocre,won't make most sides in the world.However he can occasionally take a 5-fer or two like other avg bowlers ,move on

Few years ago, we had a thread on PP named 'list of excuses for Umar Akmal'. I think we need one for Amir now.

Amir has been poor but Junaid has physically declined, so Amir is clearly a better bet for the future now.

Junaid had no skill with the new ball and his only speciality was his reverse-swing and his yorkers. Now that his knees are gone, he has lost quite a bit of pace and his 135 kph average speed makes his reverse-swing and yorkers useless.

How have they given up on him? He always gets the new ball first, always gets picked in the team. Misbah, Waqar and everyone have nothing but praise for him. Wasim, Waqar always try to give him tips. He has been given all the support which he deserves

Junaid Khan was a Fantastic Bowler then. Would love to have that Junaid Back. But He seems to have lost it. PCB is giving him chances in the A side, Domestic of all kinds (PSL included). But He is not clicking. There is great competition in the international side even Imran Khan is getting no chance. No Double Standard here, just that Junaid Needs to Perform. Best thing Junaid Khan Can do is try to play a season In English, South African or Australian Domestic. By that I mean their 4 day first Class not (T-20 nonsense). That will polish him and bring him to peek. Otherwise there is a very tough competition to get back into the international side.

Lol, what? No one has given up on him... Seriously?

How have they given up on him? He always gets the new ball first, always gets picked in the team. Misbah, Waqar and everyone have nothing but praise for him. Wasim, Waqar always try to give him tips. He has been given all the support which he deserves

He is talking about Junaid Khan.

He is talking about Junaid Khan.

Damn, he does have a point wrt to Junaid. However I think he has changed his action a bit and become less effective, he used to generate more pace of the pitch with a slingy action before

Some people are missing the important point that these days Junaid's action is not clean and in my opinion, if he is still bowling with his PSL action, he will get banned for chucking if he plays international cricket again for a considerable period of time.

His action has always been dodgy and few people like Basit Ali etc. have pointed it out in the past, but it has progressively gotten worse now and is lucky that he has hardly played 2-3 matches since the crackdown on chuckers.

Having been on this forum, I have come to the conclusion that Pakistanis do not understand what real talent is. In that context an Indian is far ahead.

When it comes to batting, they see a batsman score a few runs, play a few flashy shots and then score a quick 100 or two in his first few matches and he is the best thing since bread. But a player might have all the technique in the world, but even if he fails in a couple of innings, he becomes useless.

And to bowling, a player can bowl fast and has a successful start to his career the bowler becomes next Wasim Akram. Another bowler, might or might not have the pace, is straightaway declared as a trundler or someone without a brain or overrated.

No one seems to have patience, and fans just want immediate results. One of the huge reasons that players like Afridi have not developed or adapted since the early 00s and are still playing for the team. No looks into the intricacies of the player, why he might or might not have succeeded. Whether it could be a fluke, or whether the kid actually has potential. No one wants to give the player some time to develop. If you fail in couple of matches, then you are useless.

How are young cricketers going to develop? Even Amir is now being considered overrated. No one wants to look into why he might be failing. Is it him, or is it the pitches? Junaid was discarded after a couple of years.

On the other hand, a player who only slogs and had a couple of good series initially was considered the next greatest Pakistani batsman. Azhar Ali on the other hand is not given any recognition.

This i agree with . Not the generalisation but the rest of it is spot on.
People change opinions far too quickly and tend to see in black and white . If you score runs you have the best technique and vice versa.
Lol

Some people are missing the important point that these days Junaid's action is not clean and in my opinion, if he is still bowling with his PSL action, he will get banned for chucking if he plays international cricket again for a considerable period of time.

His action has always been dodgy and few people like Basit Ali etc. have pointed it out in the past, but it has progressively gotten worse now and is lucky that he has hardly played 2-3 matches since the crackdown on chuckers.

Yeah. I wonder why most people don't notice it. Probably the same reason as Ajmal not being a chucker.

Junaid isn't coming back unless he starts averaging 140kph again with good control and reverse.

We should let the authorities decide instead of trying to be the judge of it behind a TV screen, he's played in England county with the same action btw

Amir's stock seems to declining amongst Pakistani fans. He is being compared to a bowler who was compared with Bhuvneshwar Kumar.

We should let the authorities decide instead of trying to be the judge of it behind a TV screen, he's played in England county with the same action btw

People said the same about Ajmal, i.e. don't be judgmental, let the authorities decide etc. etc., but you can spot a chucker when you see on.

Ajmal wasn't called for chucking in County either, and his chucking was extreme in the summer of 2014 when Vaughan uploaded a picture of his action and people threw mud at him.

He has been carried for the last few months needs to raise his hand and win the game for his side otherwise he is no different to some of the others who chip in with couple of wickets

I think it's a golden chance for Amir to win this test for his team and get some confidence back. Ideally a 5fer would be great. I was listening to Waqar Younus in the commebtary who said that Amir himself is pretty worried about his lack of wickets and knows that he needs to raise his game to stay in the team.

I think it's a golden chance for Amir to win this test for his team and get some confidence back. Ideally a 5fer would be great. I was listening to Waqar Younus in the commebtary who said that Amir himself is pretty worried about his lack of wickets and knows that he needs to raise his game to stay in the team.

Rahat and IK waiting on the doorsteps, don't forget Kulfi as well.

If Rahat & IK are his competitors, then Amir is pretty safe in my opinion. I would love to have Asif back though.

:))) You got to be kidding me, right?

Wait till the cricket analysts get a hold of your post, you haven't seen Rahat and IK bowl have you? Not saying they're the next coming of Akram or anything but they're certainly better bowlers than Aamir these days.

Last edited:

Wait till the cricket analysts get a hold of your post, you haven't seen Rahat and IK bowl have you? Not saying they're the next coming of Akram or anything but they're certainly better bowlers than Aamir these days.
I have watched almost all the recent matches. Both Rahat & IK are inconsistent & rubbish. Can't see them replacing Amir anytime soon. At best, they might replace Suhail or Wahab who are equally inconsistent.

I have watched almost all the recent matches. Both Rahat & IK are inconsistent & rubbish. Can't see them replacing Amir anytime soon. At best, they might replace Suhail or Wahab who are equally inconsistent.

Blind lover right here folks.

So Sohail, Wahab, Rahat, and IK are all inconsistent and rubbish, but Aamir is doing oh so well? Get out of here.

Last edited:

7 wickets in last 53 overs bowled by Sohail Khan in test cricket.

Bhaee aap chahtay kya hein ?

Hosla rakhein.

I am glad that the selectors and the team management don't listen to impatient posters at PP.

7 wickets in last 53 overs bowled by Sohail Khan in test cricket.

Bhaee aap chahtay kya hein ?

Hosla rakhein.
Bhai I am not against Suhail, but fail to understand why only Amir is targeted after just 4 tests and one series while other trundlers have been torturing us for the last 6 years and nobody seems to be bothered.

Amir since his comeback (in tests)

Matches: 5 (including the current match)
Wickets: 14 (as of yet)
Average: 42.07
Economy Rate: 3.05

Rahat (this year on HELPFUL ENGLISH PITCHES)

Matches: 3
Wickets: 8
Average: 50.87
Economy Rate: 3.83

Blind hate or absent logic?? You decide. And don't even talk about Immy K jnr.

Bhai I am not against Suhail, but fail to understand why only Amir is targeted after just 4 tests and one series while other trundlers have been torturing us for the last 6 years and nobody seems to be bothered.

Imran and Rahat are not better than even current Amir ask any Test Fast Bowler.

So don't argue. Amir will be fine.

People said the same about Ajmal, i.e. don't be judgmental, let the authorities decide etc. etc., but you can spot a chucker when you see on.

Ajmal wasn't called for chucking in County either, and his chucking was extreme in the summer of 2014 when Vaughan uploaded a picture of his action and people threw mud at him.

Yes, however the authorities decided and we agree with the decision, same was the case for alot of people shouting about Ashwin, but nobody calls him a chucker since it was never reported by authorities..

Nothing is seen or heard about Junaid's chucking by anyone..

Also fast bowlers are a rare sight as far as chucking is concerned, I can only recall Shoaib Akhtar being checked for his hyperelastic joints

Yes, however the authorities decided and we agree with the decision, same was the case for alot of people shouting about Ashwin, but nobody calls him a chucker since it was never reported by authorities..

Nothing is seen or heard about Junaid's chucking by anyone..

Also fast bowlers are a rare sight as far as chucking is concerned, I can only recall Shoaib Akhtar being checked for his hyperelastic joints

Both Basit Ali and Aamer Sohail have questioned his action, I think there's a thread on it as well.

The likes of Vitori and Taskin have had their actions questioned, so the umpires are not averse to suspending pacers who appear to be borderline.

As far as Ashwin is concerned, we all know that it is a case of sour grapes. His action is clean as an off-spinner can possible have, and now that he is showing good faith towards Pakistan cricket on Twitter, the complaints regarding his action are going to mellow down.

Amir is my favorite player so I would pick him over any current bowler.

Hopefully he picks up a 5fer.

I think he should be back to his former self by the end of the Australia Tests.

Junaid is past it with his injuries and decline in form. Still was a top bowler however from 2012/13.

Amir has not set the world alight by any means but is still good enough to chip in with a few wickets on flat decks and be world class in green tops.

Junaid is past it with his injuries and decline in form. Still was a top bowler however from 2012/13.

Amir has not set the world alight by any means but is still good enough to chip in with a few wickets on flat decks and be world class in green tops.

Junaid never got a chance on green tracks and has picked up bundles of wickets on dead tracks. Says a lot about our fanbase if they are backing green track wonder even though he has been consistently mediocre

Where have the Amir haters gone now. Played a crucial role in the second innings today. Took 3 top order wickets and kept it tight. To bowl 23 overs shows he also has the fitness as well which people have questioned.

Clearly our best fast bowler and should never be getting dropped. Will only get better from here and I have high hopes from him for the series against Australia.

Where have the Amir haters gone now. Played a crucial role in the second innings today. Took 3 top order wickets and kept it tight. To bowl 23 overs shows he also has the fitness as well which people have questioned.

Clearly our best fast bowler and should never be getting dropped. Will only get better from here and I have high hopes from him for the series against Australia.

I would rate Amir when he has 5 fivers on dead subcontinent/middle east tracks.. like Junaid has

Amir is overrated but still better then Junaid. In my opinion Junaid became popular for dismissing Kohli a few times. I don't see much international Cricket ahead for Junaid Khan. Can't see him and Amir in the same team.

Back