Karachi Dolphins vs Lahore Lions | 1st SF | FB Super 8 T-20 | Rawalpindi | 31/3/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brainfreeze time, anyway the previous lbw cancelled this wrong lbw out... 160? hmm

Why does Akmal always try to do cute little things

I swear, all he should be doing is playing with a straight bat with his talent

Uff.

well he needs to cut out these pathetic improvisations, and start playing properly no wonder this keeps on happening

can any one tell me why Fawad Alam not playing.. I just noticed after KD playing 3 matches :p

These Geo super ads are awful! I have to literally go in and try to find some actual cricket in there. Someone remind me the point of advertising, is it to annoy the viewer into buying the product?

Why does Akmal always try to do cute little things

I swear, all he should be doing is playing with a straight bat with his talent

Uff.

This guy has all the shots don't know why he's always looking for these sweeps,paddle sweeps,reverse sweeps.

Just like Windies, Lahore Lions messing up a good start. Still almost 5 overs left.

This is a 180+ wicket.

karachi back in this game, shazaib, latif, asad, rameez jnr, capable batsmen to chase this down

This guy has all the shots don't know why he's always looking for these sweeps,paddle sweeps,reverse sweeps.

Someone needs to set this kid straight. It's just so sad. I'd be okay if Shafiq or Azhar played like this because they have limited talent but when someone sees the ball as well he does, why does he have to go through with such useless antics.

How can you teach someone to use your BRAIN once in a while?:))

"Yeh... khayl ap... na hai... jaisay jaa...zzzz... apna hai" #tuk.tuk :misbah

:four by Raza Ali Dar

Someone needs to set this kid straight. It's just so sad. I'd be okay if Shafiq or Azhar played like this because they have limited talent but when someone sees the ball as well he does, why does he have to go through with such useless antics.

It was a regulation sweep to a ball going down the leg side. Nothing wrong with the shot selection.

What an ugly laughter Sarfraz Ahmed has.

It will be good experience for zia to bowl against the likes of shazaib and asad.

zia ... Cannot wait.

I will stop watching the match if Kami open with Razzaq

its not a very tough target,dolphins can chase it, just need to stay on wicket

if they control their wickets,im very much hopeful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back