Lahore Lions v Hyderabad Hawks| FBT20 | Karachi |25/9/11|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Razzaq is the skipper right? Will he be coming in at 3 himself or will he push up Umar Akmal?
Razzaq should come in at three every time this tournament. He's skipper he can do that if he wants.

Razzaq is aiming to push into the international team as no.3 preferably. He's been saying that. Hence he should show the selectors how he can perform at three.

Umar akmal's already in the international team, and isn't likely to be moved up to no.3 anytime soon. So he might as well play at four.

Don't think it'd be a selfish move by the captain, as Razzaq in the past has shown capability and willingness to bat at three.

Bowling so far, in both matches (apart from JK's spell) has been poor.

Bowling so far, in both matches (apart from JK's spell) has been poor.

Bakht was talking about the new ball that Junaid preferred to bowl with the old one rather than new one and that seems like the bowlers aren't well equipped to bowl with the new one.

well played kami, imo still should be in t20 and odi for pakistan along with shehzad and hafeez at top of the order.

im happy kamran akmal is out..

if he makes more runs this tournament then same old **** recall 2 pk team.

im hoping for few ducks for kamran akmal and many drop catches

sorry bro but the links quality is great so don't know why you laughing

Mate, I was a member of this site last month, and have been through it all with quality and customer service! Hence, the laugh so I know what I am talking about!

Mate, I was a member of this site last month, and have been through it all with quality and customer service! Hence, the laugh so I know what I am talking about!

sorry but don't care about your life just saying your joke is a flop!!!!!!!!!
:quote::haha

:junaid

why dont you provide a free link in hd malik saab:akhtar

rather then always making complains like girls:yk

:junaid

why dont you provide a free link in hd malik saab:akhtar

rather then always making complains like girls:yk

I am not complaining just stated what it was like for a month, just my 2 cents really if you guys think it's complaining then not much I can say to that!

When have I always complained? And like girls :p

I am not complaining just stated what it was like for a month, just my 2 cents really if you guys think it's complaining then not much I can say to that!

When have I always complained? And like girls :p

do i need 2 remind u anything :farhat

eat some badams will freshen ur memory:junaid

141/1 in 15 ov,with 9 wickets in hand Lions would be looking for more than 200.

do i need 2 remind u anything :farhat

eat some badams will freshen ur memory:junaid

You mean me complaining about :farhat being in the team ?

Can't blame me for that it's what most of PPers do unless, his 70 odd against Zim has won you lot over! :p

Btw CT, what's with your YT channels?! Blocked now or what?

I could never understand that why AHMED SHEHZAD is not in the Pakiastani team.

You mean me complaining about :farhat being in the team ?

Can't blame me for that it's what most of PPers do unless, his 70 odd against Zim has won you lot over! :p

Btw CT, what's with your YT channels?! Blocked now or what?

:akhtar

ya ya ya

blocked :junaid they cant

just search

CorneredTigerUK

Don't understand why Lahore didn't let Nasir Jamshed open. What jokers!

this is the problem with pak domestic.....flat pitches....pointless!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back